4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
I hate to say this but this game made me not want to play wegs again. It's too painful to play something you end up loving but then knowing it will probably never be finished or at best will take 10 years

Reactions: Cupcakedestroyboy
Nov 8, 2021
I hate to say this but this game made me not want to play wegs again. It's too painful to play something you end up loving but then knowing it will probably never be finished or at best will take 10 years

Yeah, like AWAM, What a legend, Lust and Power or Milf City. I just don't understand, if the dev earns more than 7000$ per month, why do you update the game twice in a year.

You can earn much more if you release the updates at least once in 2,5 months, cause people will see your attitude and will be more willing to spend money to thank you (like I did with witcher 3, despite playing the pirate version 1st, later I bought the game just to thank the devs), thus the amount of patrons will grow and you will earn much more money, than you earn currently by milking your forgetful rich patrons.

Cause the majority of players are not rich, and they cant afford to spend 5$ a month.
But they can afford to spend 1$ or 3$ to get the update earlier and to thank you. And there are thousands people like this. 1$*5000 > 5$ *500 (and PinkTea became one of the richest devs by doing so). Also, The dev of Hail Dicktator in 1 year went from 40 patrons to 500 patrons by releasing updates every month. That's how it should be done, not gaining 100$ and abandoning the game on v0.3.

Jul 29, 2020
It's alive!
F right off with wall papers. How about we advance the damn plot by 5 frames. Maybe he has *gasp* the next dinner while free. Even if it goes not much further. The worst part is we are all still waiting for anything, btecause the renders and story we're at least good. However I am glad I never decided to put money into WallPaper Estate.

Aug 29, 2020
F right off with wall papers. How about we advance the damn plot by 5 frames. Maybe he has *gasp* the next dinner while free. Even if it goes not much further. The worst part is we are all still waiting for anything, btecause the renders and story we're at least good. However I am glad I never decided to put money into WallPaper Estate.

I'm the patron of this shit, can you imagine how much it hurts ME)))

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes