4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
So, that's it, eh? No updates, just wallpaper? Damn it, finally a good bdsm-themed game, and it's "not abandoned, just sleeping". :cautious: :mad:

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
It's kinda sad that we have to wait for soo long after a banger of an update. Hopefully he'll figure it out .

TheJokeman

Oct 24, 2017
Dev just posted a rant essentially saying everyone criticizing and insulting them can fuck off and they will not ever in the future talk about releases, saying the game is still active but there will be no schedule and "the game comes out when it comes out" and "I will keep you all completely in the dark". so safe to say the dev was pretty pissed off lol.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Dev just posted a rant essentially saying everyone criticizing and insulting them can fuck off and they will not ever in the future talk about releases, saying the game is still active but there will be no schedule and "the game comes out when it comes out" and "I will keep you all completely in the dark". so safe to say the dev was pretty pissed off lol.
So the dev is pissed of, because the people he scammed are not so friendly anymore after paying 1 year without progress? Sounds like a child defending his lie. "Santa Clause exists. I really met him. Because you all laugh about me, I won't show you the selfie I took with him flying in his sleigh." :LOL:

2bXrEmAdEC-8.png

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2020
News (it's rather funny I think):

Hi everyone,

I stopped reading most of your messages and comments a while ago because some of the crap I've been receiving can be quite distracting. Sorry if you wrote me something normal and I haven't replied.

Today, however, I had to skim through everything I missed in order to extract the wallpaper ideas (thank you for those) and I'm now angry enough to blurt shit out from the top of my head. I'll do it in bullet points in no particular order:

• If you want to send me personal insults, don't bother. I couldn't care less if you like me or not
  • I'm very happy to receive constructive criticism like how to improve writing or images
  • It's not constructive criticism to tell me things like 'no one gives a shit about your stupid wallpapers'
  • I'm sorry if you're disappointed in me and I hope I can turn that around in the future
  • It's fine to tell other people to not become a Patron/Subscriber or to talk shit about me in general. No need to tell me though, I can't act on that info myself
  • The game is alive, in active development and will be finished
  • You're right that I have gone back and forth on all sorts of predictions in the past; sometimes giving approximate release dates, sometimes saying 'when it's ready'. Shouldn't have done that and won't in the future.
  • I have no plans to ever again talk about release dates. Anything I create will come out when it comes out without rhyme or reason and I will leave you completely in the dark about 'progress' in the meantime
  • Patreon is a way to voluntarily support creators. Keyword is 'voluntary'. If a creator isn't creating like you want, the place to cancel your Patreon membership is here:

• I've spent a lot of time being responsive in the past, like writing everyone a personal message when they pledged or replying to just about any question about the game, development or even personal stuff. I'm done with that for good
  • I'm very grateful for the amazing support you've given me. Sorry that this rant doesn't reflect that
  • I'm not depressed anymore
  • I'm writing this from the top of my head because I'm pissed off at the moment, but I do mean it. Please take particular note of bullet point 8 and, if you find it unacceptable, bullet point 9.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
News (it's rather funny I think):

Hi everyone,

I stopped reading most of your messages and comments a while ago because some of the crap I've been receiving can be quite distracting. Sorry if you wrote me something normal and I haven't replied.

Today, however, I had to skim through everything I missed in order to extract the wallpaper ideas (thank you for those) and I'm now angry enough to blurt shit out from the top of my head. I'll do it in bullet points in no particular order:

• If you want to send me personal insults, don't bother. I couldn't care less if you like me or not
  • I'm very happy to receive constructive criticism like how to improve writing or images
  • It's not constructive criticism to tell me things like 'no one gives a shit about your stupid wallpapers'
  • I'm sorry if you're disappointed in me and I hope I can turn that around in the future
  • It's fine to tell other people to not become a Patron/Subscriber or to talk shit about me in general. No need to tell me though, I can't act on that info myself
  • The game is alive, in active development and will be finished
  • You're right that I have gone back and forth on all sorts of predictions in the past; sometimes giving approximate release dates, sometimes saying 'when it's ready'. Shouldn't have done that and won't in the future.
  • I have no plans to ever again talk about release dates. Anything I create will come out when it comes out without rhyme or reason and I will leave you completely in the dark about 'progress' in the meantime
  • Patreon is a way to voluntarily support creators. Keyword is 'voluntary'. If a creator isn't creating like you want, the place to cancel your Patreon membership is here:

• I've spent a lot of time being responsive in the past, like writing everyone a personal message when they pledged or replying to just about any question about the game, development or even personal stuff. I'm done with that for good
  • I'm very grateful for the amazing support you've given me. Sorry that this rant doesn't reflect that
  • I'm not depressed anymore
  • I'm writing this from the top of my head because I'm pissed off at the moment, but I do mean it. Please take particular note of bullet point 8 and, if you find it unacceptable, bullet point 9.
Nice to see he healed from his BS illnesses... what a joke of a human being...:sick:

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
It's been a long time since I'm interested in this game or its DEV. This forum is full of great games, developed by talented DEVs who care about their supporters. No need to waste my time waiting like an idiot for updates that don't arrive, I have plenty to take care of elsewhere. The day I see this game "completed", maybe then I will reload it to play it all at once. But there is a good chance that I will play it posthumously then. Too bad, it started well, Anja is fucking fuckable and the graphics are sumptuous ...

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes