4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
how is it this abandoned game seems to have one of the most active threads on my watched list?

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
how is it this abandoned game seems to have one of the most active threads on my watched list?
It shows that people are still interested in the game. Well, maybe it's also the fact that people don't want to believe the game is abandoned, and keeping the discussion alive revives subconscious hope, I don't know... Besides, I think someone likes abandoned games. It's like fucking a corpse. There's a certain sense of doom in the process. I mean games, of course :)

Reactions: Fantajack

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I saw abandoned tag, but thread is alive, so I thought maybe there are some news..
so the game is totally abandoned?
Yes. Yes, it is, FOR ALL PRACTICAL PURPOSES, even though the author won't actually admit to having abandoned it. Consider there being no updates for over a year and a half or so and decide for yourself whether you believe this is still being developed...

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I saw abandoned tag, but thread is alive, so I thought maybe there are some news..
so the game is totally abandoned?
The dev is still putting out teasers but lots of people have lost faith and think he's just dragging out development for money and not seriously working on it.

But you know, me, being a super-genius, experienced, mucho grande work-knowledge psychological expert, know-it-all, still maintains that he's probably still working on it. Because in my experience people who start projects like this don't take it as an easy way to scam people, they still intellectually have passion, but at the same time, it's very easy for them to burn out and go through troughs of demotivation where they get super unproductive. I've seen this time and time again, and with the proper support these people can get back on their feet. Of course, he *doesn't* have the proper support so maybe the point is moot.

Fantajack

Apr 1, 2020
The dev is still putting out teasers but lots of people have lost faith and think he's just dragging out development for money and not seriously working on it.

But you know, me, being a super-genius, experienced, mucho grande work-knowledge psychological expert, know-it-all, still maintains that he's probably still working on it. Because in my experience people who start projects like this don't take it as an easy way to scam people, they still intellectually have passion, but at the same time, it's very easy for them to burn out and go through troughs of demotivation where they get super unproductive. I've seen this time and time again, and with the proper support these people can get back on their feet. Of course, he *doesn't* have the proper support so maybe the point is moot.
A reasonable person would not set false expectations, repeatedly lie, and disrespect his donors (as Henissart has) and then expect to recieve "the proper support". If this dev ever wants to recieve any meaningful amount of support again, he needs to come clean and spell out how much or how little work he has actually done on the game in the past 20 months. Next he needs to sincerely apologize for all of his misdeeds and finally after all of that, he needs to actually behave better. I cant forgive someone for something if they wont admit they have done me wrong, and I would need to forgive him before ever even considering donating to him again.

At this point even if he releases another substantial update (which is highly unlikely), without meeting the criteria I spelled out above, I highly doubt he will ever be able to regain support from the many former donors like myself, that feel betrayed by his behavior, attitude, and dishonesty.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I wonder if we will ever see a femdom game with this much quality ever again, KG is a close second for me but this still takes teh cake.
I doubt it, it's just not a very popular fetish. Lots of games on here have light femdom or short femdom scenes but there's only a few that are built around it like this one (sadly)...

• Sad
Reactions: Among Us

Feb 26, 2022
I like this game enough that I want to play all of it. But going through the sub route is just so ugh, feels like forcing myself to brainwash myself into some kind of disturbing mental state that I don't want to be, lol, anyone else feel that way? Honestly will probably stop and drop it.
I totally get you. What I miss most from this VN is its amazing script / screenwriting.
True I have foot fetish; but in no way do I like being submissive to anyone. And yet Henissart built up his story so well, that by the time I got to the scene by the Pool, I was imagining myself being the MC and literally begging her to allow me lick her feet accepting all the consequences of such action i.e. getting my dick cut off or whatever. LOL.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I totally get you. What I miss most from this VN is its amazing script / screenwriting.
True I have foot fetish; but in no way do I like being submissive to anyone. And yet Henissart built up his story so well, that by the time I got to the scene by the Pool, I was imagining myself being the MC and literally begging her to allow me lick her feet accepting all the consequences of such action i.e. getting my dick cut off or whatever. LOL.
Yeah, I'm tempted to just see what that would be all about, but the writing's so good that it really makes me feel like I'm the one it's happening to lol.

Mar 16, 2022
I feel the exact same way, except I don't have a foot fetish. Well, I didn't have a foot fetish. Now I'm not so sure anymore, 'cause that scene you mentioned was hot af.

Reactions: 141191

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Just Like Milfy City, right?
?? damn I never even noticed it was abandoned, I haven't had a notification from there since last year. Something happened with the notification system around Nov/Dec that stopped me getting notifications unless I went through them again unwatching/watching :cautious:.
Thanks for the post now I know another game I was watch has been abandoned :(

Reactions: Odin73

Brown195

Aug 17, 2020
Hey Guys, just to give you a heads up that in 4 months it will be 2 years since the last update, just in case anybody is still doubting that the actual games is abandoned.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes