4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Fantajack

Apr 1, 2020
It looks like the patreon donations for this game have fallen to 600 a month. I wonder how low it will have to get before he stops doing monthly wallpapers.

Reactions: Among Us
May 7, 2020
It looks like the patreon donations for this game have fallen to 600 a month. I wonder how low it will have to get before he stops doing monthly wallpapers.
He probably will stop when there are no more people on his Patreon and discord giving him story and wallpaper ideas. There are still 167 patrons and 24 subscribestar subscriptions. By the time those hardcore patrons lose patience and stop their subscriptions this game will be well and truly dead. I really hope he puts out a massive update before that happens though. This game really was an interesting one.

Fantajack

Apr 1, 2020
He probably will stop when there are no more people on his Patreon and discord giving him story and wallpaper ideas. There are still 167 patrons and 24 subscribestar subscriptions. By the time those hardcore patrons lose patience and stop their subscriptions this game will be well and truly dead. I really hope he puts out a massive update before that happens though. This game really was an interesting one.
I would love to be proven wrong (and for The dev to relase more content for this game), but I just dont realistically see it ever happening at this point.

Last edited:

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
Really hope the dev will stop with his wallpapers and come back with an another release one day, i loved this game....

Feb 26, 2022
Seeing the above wallpaper proves once more what I already know.
His talent didn't lie in his renders, but in his story telling. Someone should advise him to continue and end the Erotic Novel over at Literotica if he is so damn lazy to make it happen as a VN.

Apr 21, 2022
Was it in the middle of an arc, or did it reach some kinda conclusion before the infinite wallpaper hiatus? I haven't played it yet, but if the storytelling was really that good, maybe they just kinda... reached the end? You know? Good stories don't go on forever. You tie everything up, you say "The End," and you start a new story.

Anyway, I like the art. There's nothing special about it, but the lighting and composition are really good.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Was it in the middle of an arc, or did it reach some kinda conclusion before the infinite wallpaper hiatus? I haven't played it yet, but if the storytelling was really that good, maybe they just kinda... reached the end? You know? Good stories don't go on forever. You tie everything up, you say "The End," and you start a new story.

Anyway, I like the art. There's nothing special about it, but the lighting and composition are really good.
It's more some kind of burnout, you work 15 hours a day 7 days a week and one day you just can't get up and go to work.
There is a similar example with Game of Throne and his autor George R Martin, the next book should have been done since many years but he just can't go back at it.

Reactions: effninefivehuman
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes