4.40 star(s) 118 Votes
Apr 21, 2022
It's more some kind of burnout, you work 15 hours a day 7 days a week and one day you just can't get up and go to work.
There is a similar example with Game of Throne and his autor George R Martin, the next book should have been done since many years but he just can't go back at it.
Hate to say it, considering how allergic some people are to established authors starting new series, but either way, it sounds like the solution is to work on a different project for a while. Then if it was burnout, you go back and finish the old thing when you can.

Halalidin

Jul 31, 2020
It's more some kind of burnout, you work 15 hours a day 7 days a week and one day you just can't get up and go to work.
There is a similar example with Game of Throne and his autor George R Martin, the next book should have been done since many years but he just can't go back at it.
Wouldn't really compare it with GRRM's case, dude's 70 something and has the world's pressure on his aging back to write the great writting everyone's eagerly waiting for him, yknow, unlike what they got in the show once his material ran out. And he has indeed kept working on the book, although he is open to the fans of how he has other projects in his life, namely the new show. He definetly isn't having a burnout, he's been always working hard, books, tv shows, you name it.

The real problem with our friend over at Santa Fé is whether he will survive long enough to finish the books...his, err, physicial stature doesn't help

Reactions: Frogface29

Fantajack

Apr 1, 2020
Unlike this games dev, I have never seen a comment from GRRM where he moans about not making enough money for his work, due to piracy.

Frogface29

Feb 22, 2022
Unlike this games dev, I have never seen a comment from GRRM where he moans about not making enough money for his work, due to piracy.
It's so dumb. Tess, the woman making Karlson Gambit, literally makes 5K a month because it is on f95zone. Estate dominate was so far ahead of its time if the creator just kept up with it, he would be doing way more than 5K now.
Instead, he complains about the website that made his game famous in the first place

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
So - am I correct in thinking (fearing) there is no vaginal nudity in this game? We didn't see the results of the shave, we didn't see Isabella's morning tea ritual up close... I'm really not interested in MC's caged dick.

edit: never mind: a few flashes of Heather's intimacy when going for a tinkle in the park. But damn, that's really not a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Sucio

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
I will miss the game. It was a good one. Unfortunately the dev destroyed himself by the complexity he wanted to add to the game, which had to lead to his inevitable demise. I just don't get why they always want to implement billions of options for all kinds of possible relationships. Just stick to two or three main paths and go from there. It's not so hard.

Reactions: Kyzer05

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It's so dumb. Tess, the woman making Karlson Gambit, literally makes 5K a month because it is on f95zone. Estate dominate was so far ahead of its time if the creator just kept up with it, he would be doing way more than 5K now.
Instead, he complains about the website that made his game famous in the first place
Yes the game had so much potential and compare it to Karlson Gambit is an insult to Estate dominate. I just replayed KG last week from start to the actual content and it was sometimes ok, sometimes bad but certainly not the same level as ED.

The main problem is that the dev almost never went here or in any forum to talk about his game and was not really communicative in any way.
But the lack of succes for this game mostly comes out of the theme, heavy submission and humiliation and the fact that even if you try the dom route you still are a slave. Many people here don't like this at all, they want to control the game and be the hero.
This game gives you a deep feeling of despair and if you really immerse yourself in it it can be quite harsh.
So with that kind of theme you already loose most of the players here. KG is different, it's more childish and the women are often just pretty pinups in skimpy clothes whith a ridiculous mistress attitude, i don't know how many boots i have licked in this game that was stupid after a while. And in KG you can almost reverse the domination and be the master, so the little insecure teenager players can be reassured, they are still men after all!!:ROFLMAO:

Then later when the dev let his game on hold and started complaining about the fact that he got just a few patron and not enough to be worth it, he start accusing piracy, a very good way to alienate people who discovered his story here.
Many devs don't really get it that if you want succes you cannot just create a masterpice and just put it in Patreon, the large majority of players discover those games here and in other sites, play them and if they like them they make a pledge in Patreon to help the dev.
Well maybe only 5% will pay for the game, but if the game has a lot of succes you can get thousands of patrons.

Fantajack

Apr 1, 2020
Yes the game had so much potential and compare it to Karlson Gambit is an insult to Estate dominate. I just replayed KG last week from start to the actual content and it was sometimes ok, sometimes bad but certainly not the same level as ED.

The main problem is that the dev almost never went here or in any forum to talk about his game and was not really communicative in any way.
But the lack of succes for this game mostly comes out of the theme, heavy submission and humiliation and the fact that even if you try the dom route you still are a slave. Many people here don't like this at all, they want to control the game and be the hero.
This game gives you a deep feeling of despair and if you really immerse yourself in it it can be quite harsh.
So with that kind of theme you already loose most of the players here. KG is different, it's more childish and the women are often just pretty pinups in skimpy clothes whith a ridiculous mistress attitude, i don't know how many boots i have licked in this game that was stupid after a while. And in KG you can almost reverse the domination and be the master, so the little insecure teenager players can be reassured, they are still men after all!!:ROFLMAO:

Then later when the dev let his game on hold and started complaining about the fact that he got just a few patron and not enough to be worth it, he start accusing piracy, a very good way to alienate people who discovered his story here.
Many devs don't really get it that if you want succes you cannot just create a masterpice and just put it in Patreon, the large majority of players discover those games here and in other sites, play them and if they like them they make a pledge in Patreon to help the dev.
Well maybe only 5% will pay for the game, but if the game has a lot of succes you can get thousands of patrons.
I agree with everything you said, but I feel you left out the part where the Dev deliberately deceives people that are donating to him on Patreon. I was one of these people and I find this to be his greatest sin. I really liked this game so when He would say "2 more weeks" till an update, and a month would pass it honestly hurt. Thinking about his deceptions, lack of transparency, and the fact that he is still making 500$ a month spinning a false narrative with monthly wallpapers, still makes me angry.

Reactions: bones hardscrew

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I agree with everything you said, but I feel you left out the part where the Dev deliberately deceives people that are donating to him on Patreon. I was one of these people and I find this to be his greatest sin. I really liked this game so when He would say "2 more weeks" till an update, and a month would pass it honestly hurt. Thinking about his deceptions, lack of transparency, and the fact that he is still making 500$ a month spinning a false narrative with monthly wallpapers, still makes me angry.
When it's about Patreon support i have a rule, i decide how much i will spend for a game then i stop, i will never go on just because of promises or any other stuff. So i never have any false hope nor getting angry, if some people don't mind and go on support him anyway that's their problem.
So a dev here has been making his patrons wait for two years, lying, not even doing anything and getting around 20000 a month so... Having 6000-7000 patrons and almost giving them the finger that was hilarious ! :ROFLMAO: I even end up banned from that game's thread because i was making fun of that situation!

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
KG is different, it's more childish and the women are often just pretty pinups in skimpy clothes whith a ridiculous mistress attitude, i don't know how many boots i have licked in this game that was stupid after a while. And in KG you can almost reverse the domination and be the master, so the little insecure teenager players can be reassured, they are still men after all!!:ROFLMAO:
Hey, that's insulting! I'm an insecure middle-aged guy!
Have to say I found KG nastier than this one - I quit that one in insecure rage towards the perpetrators of torture. This one was far more psychological destruction - and ENDLESS conversations. Still wanted the game to end with MC either totally destroying or straight out killing the three Stern ladies, though. (By the way, I don't think that security detail exists. Only male in their employ is that driver. So when MC hulks out, nothing is going to save them).

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Hey, that's insulting! I'm an insecure middle-aged guy!
Have to say I found KG nastier than this one - I quit that one in insecure rage towards the perpetrators of torture. This one was far more psychological destruction - and ENDLESS conversations. Still wanted the game to end with MC either totally destroying or straight out killing the three Stern ladies, though. (By the way, I don't think that security detail exists. Only male in their employ is that driver. So when MC hulks out, nothing is going to save them).
Cant tell if its a joke or not,its a game Jesus,dont take it too seriously.Maybe touch some grass or do some exercise to let that steam out.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Cant tell if its a joke or not,its a game Jesus,dont take it too seriously.Maybe touch some grass or do some exercise to let that steam out.
Lifting weights, running and eating healthy make me feel better but it does nothing to assuage the incessant, simmering rage.
Not about this game, I haven't cared about it in over a year, just in general.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Lifting weights, running and eating healthy make me feel better but it does nothing to assuage the incessant, simmering rage.
Not about this game, I haven't cared about it in over a year, just in general.
I get you,though you should have read that better "let that steam out" it doesnt imply that the rage is fully pacified just that it improves your mental health,how? Well a sick/broken body cant sustain a healthy mind and vice versa,exercises helps you both calm down to a degree and helps you maintain the power to assert dominance over the rage,not the other way around.

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
This was a very good novel, with good writing and well presented visual assets, and it's sad if really has been abandoned.
Can someone tell the dev how much the work is appreciated and ask him/her/them to continue?

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes