4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Meanwhile on Discord...

Conversation was asking if there might be any preview of any work the dev has supposedly completed.

Does this make you believe he has actually worked, or just confirmed that he's dodging questions because he hasn't done anything in 2 years?

View attachment 2205749
It's amazing that he still has any patrons when he posts dumb shit like that.
"Yeah, I've totally been working on the game for the last 2+ years but I refuse to show any proof or ever release anything other than a wallpaper."

RubyEriksen7

Oct 20, 2017
Meanwhile on Discord...

Conversation was asking if there might be any preview of any work the dev has supposedly completed.

Does this make you believe he has actually worked, or just confirmed that he's dodging questions because he hasn't done anything in 2 years?

View attachment 2205749
Can you work on the game? Yes.
Will you work on the game? No.

That's essentially what he's saying...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What hes saying is he's sick of trolls, and he isn't doing any more WIP updates, that he's still working on it, but isn't going to release anything till he's finished.

Whether he is telling the truth is a different question.
If he does finish, it should be good since it will be because he is passionate about it, not because he doing a cash grab. My guess is that the majority of the patrons that have stuck by him must know him personally or from other venues, because I can't imagine anyone else sticking with him this long without more evidence of progress.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
What hes saying is he's sick of trolls, and he isn't doing any more WIP updates, that he's still working on it, but isn't going to release anything till he's finished.

Whether he is telling the truth is a different question.
If he does finish, it should be good since it will be because he is passionate about it, not because he doing a cash grab. My guess is that the majority of the patrons that have stuck by him must know him personally or from other venues, because I can't imagine anyone else sticking with him this long without more evidence of progress.
Well it's more than just subscription sites. His discord has 1800 followers and at any given time 200 live. So he could be getting extra support from them.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well it's more than just subscription sites. His discord has 1800 followers and at any given time 200 live. So he could be getting extra support from them.
I wasn't talking about subscription sites :p I was talking about any venue that allows you to make personal connections with people, actually make friends with them. Discord certainly applies.
He may be silent with strangers, but people in his friends circle might still be getting updates or at least much more information about what is going on.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
I wasn't talking about subscription sites :p I was talking about any venue that allows you to make personal connections with people, actually make friends with them. Discord certainly applies.
He may be silent with strangers, but people in his friends circle might still be getting updates or at least much more information about what is going on.
Friends with updates is certainly my conspiracy theory as well.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Out of curiosity, how much has this dev earned per month? I wanna know like, at around highest constant income per month, like was there a time this dev earned constantly 1000 dollars? Or more?

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I guess we can presume this dev has a lot of money and this is just a sidekick.
I mean 4 grand, is GOOD shit and to not even need it, satisfied with 300 bucks-ish, for a wallpaper here and there. I wouldn't be surpirised if he/she is even considering the worth in doing that. Different worlds! Like I heard long time ago, if Bill Gates drops 500 bucks, he would lose money on picking it up, coz going back to take it, and his income per second was higher :). take the 500 bucks with grain of salt, I don't remember the exact amount. You get the idea though.. 4 Grand, to this? He/she is loaded for sure.

We can still be happy, this game will help others to do similar things, as they may want and need those 4 grand for real :)

Also things I say usually come true, in due time, rather shorter than longer too.

Lermo

Aug 6, 2018
I guess we can presume this dev has a lot of money and this is just a sidekick.
I mean 4 grand, is GOOD shit and to not even need it, satisfied with 300 bucks-ish, for a wallpaper here and there. I wouldn't be surpirised if he/she is even considering the worth in doing that. Different worlds! Like I heard long time ago, if Bill Gates drops 500 bucks, he would lose money on picking it up, coz going back to take it, and his income per second was higher :). take the 500 bucks with grain of salt, I don't remember the exact amount. You get the idea though.. 4 Grand, to this? He/she is loaded for sure.

We can still be happy, this game will help others to do similar things, as they may want and need those 4 grand for real :)

Also things I say usually come true, in due time, rather shorter than longer too.
As far as i remember this guy quit his job and tried to switch on full time dev. but the income wasnt enough to make it worth it. so he looked for a regular job again. and he did complain about financial problems. so he is not rich. but hey maybe it was all a lie to create pity for him. this dev might just be a stonecold dude seing how he robs the money off of his fans.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Sigh, I will miss this game. I miss you Bella, I miss your bratty, privileged attitude. I know you were mean, but you were just misunderstood. Fear not we still have TessSadist, Darkotz, and JinJonkun. As long as we have them..... there's still hope........ my god there's still hope!
Bella : "Do you want some tea?
Actually I wasn't asking. Here, have some tea, you deserve it :devilish: "

Last edited:

cloudfw

Sep 11, 2017
Well, another visit to the thread with a faint hope to see something new, either, against all signs, an update or at least an official “abandoned“ statement from the author to get some closure, only to see that the situation has not moved an inch in two years. Not unexpected, still disappointing.
This is the third game I am really missing, together with “Our Fate” and ”My Sweet Neighbors”.
Oh well.

Last edited:

RubyEriksen7

Oct 20, 2017
He didn't care before, and he twice as much doesn't care now.
In short, he just doesn't care.
Even IF he is working on this, it'll still be years (pural) before it's finished.
Working on this? the moment his patron list becomes too low, my man will dip out calming "there's not enough support, it's not worth the time and effort" after using Daz once a month for the last 2 years.

Ain't nobody "working" on an update for two year and not share a god damn thing...

gottogo1234

Oct 3, 2017
Got an update rather quickly
I guess if he has lost his creativity, or a path for the game, he could just reach out to the patrons/community for help closing out the story. I'm sure people would oblige since this game is fantastic. Unfortunately the developer won't provide us with anything to work with. It's a shame, would like to see one last release at least.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes