4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

khallas

Sep 25, 2021
Being a victim of your own stupitity doesn't really count as being vicitimized..
Some people understood it was a scam after X months, some are still giving the benefit of the doubt to the scam artist because he didn't officially announce he cancelled the projet. Bottom line the shame is on the scam artist who doesn't announce he's cancelling so he can keep receiving patreon money.

Reactions: Hawkeye3d

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Some people understood it was a scam after X months, some are still giving the benefit of the doubt to the scam artist because he didn't officially announce he cancelled the projet. Bottom line the shame is on the scam artist who doesn't announce he's cancelling so he can keep receiving patreon money.
Couldn't disagree more, ain't no shame in his game. He produces one render/wallpaper each month and some people think it's reasonable to pool together a healthy month salery for him each month, cudos to him I'd say. Almost the perfect hustle ;) apparently the people paying are satisfied or they wouldn't pay, no harm no foul there.

Also, the release info is public for all to see. If anyone bother to look and see it's been a fair bit over 2 years since last patch and they still want to chip in, that's 100% on them.

Last edited:

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
Couldn't disagree more, ain't no shame in his game. He produces one render/wallpaper each month and some people think it's reasonable to pool together a healthy month salery for him each month, cudos to him I'd say. Almost the perfect hustle ;) apparently the people paying are satisfied or they wouldn't pay, no harm no foul there.

Also, the release info is public for all to see. If anyone bother to look and see it's been a fair bit over 2 years since last patch and they still want to chip in, that's 100% on them.
You're both right and wrong imo. You can blame the artist for having no sens of morality by scaming people that support him as much as you can blame the stupidity of those who keep supporting him after all this time.

Lermo

Aug 6, 2018
yes i myself stayed subscribed for many months like 1 year at least. I asked him twice on discord and he assured me the project will go on. he just doesnt have much time. so he didnt "just" didnt announce the cancellation. That would have been immoral. But he straight up lied to me and everyone. this is truely scam level

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
yes i myself stayed subscribed for many months like 1 year at least. I asked him twice on discord and he assured me the project will go on. he just doesnt have much time. so he didnt "just" didnt announce the cancellation. That would have been immoral. But he straight up lied to me and everyone. this is truely scam level
I also subscribe for a month as I have seen this many times in the two years that I supported devs and I will say I did love this game a lot but when nothing progressed then yeah you have to say for yourself what is enough and for me one month was as it isn't the first time this has happened to me and I am sure many other in other stories slash games so No matter how much you like what has been made if it's just wallpaper or whatever the dev is doing and not continuing the story well that's on you! I have always wished this story slash game would but it's been almost 2 years and nothing but wallpapers so yeah what else is there to say?

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Meanwhile on Discord...

Conversation was asking if there might be any preview of any work the dev has supposedly completed.

Does this make you believe he has actually worked, or just confirmed that he's dodging questions because he hasn't done anything in 2 years?

Screenshot_160916_Discord.jpg

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes