4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
I liked this game but it went thorugh the same process many games seem to go through. Comes out with good release decent time between next few releases, get enough patreon supporter and start missing deadlines, updates start coming out smaller than before but takes more time, then no more years go by no more update, game is being worked on guys, its taking long because this update is twice as long. Dev probably stopped working years ago.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I liked this game but it went thorugh the same process many games seem to go through. Comes out with good release decent time between next few releases, get enough patreon supporter and start missing deadlines, updates start coming out smaller than before but takes more time, then no more years go by no more update, game is being worked on guys, its taking long because this update is twice as long. Dev probably stopped working years ago.
TIL - my playstyle is "dev style" (I usually don't finish the game, and then come back to it a few months later... and if there's a new update, so the merrier).

Annatar9

Jul 26, 2022
This thing is abandoned and that's a shame because the girls are all just fire. Do you know of any game with the same kind of models?

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
it's still pretty recent that the game is marked as abandoned
I think it is not so recent, my memory may fail me, but it was already labeled as abandoned many months ago, right? Like at the beginning of the year or so

Annatar9

Jul 26, 2022
I think it is not so recent, my memory may fail me, but it was already labeled as abandoned many months ago, right? Like at the beginning of the year or so
And it's not "official" either. We all know it's pretty much abandoned, but as far as I know the creator never said the project was dead.

Reactions: cloudfw

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
And it's not "official" either. We all know it's pretty much abandoned, but as far as I know the creator never said the project was dead.
I doubt very much that the creator says that he is abandoned when there are people who continue to pay him, they are benefits for doing nothing (as far as we know). I remain in the idea that it is abandoned and unless someone makes a remake, it will be very difficult to see more of this game.

Annatar9

Jul 26, 2022
I doubt very much that the creator says that he is abandoned when there are people who continue to pay him, they are benefits for doing nothing (as far as we know). I remain in the idea that it is abandoned and unless someone makes a remake, it will be very difficult to see more of this game.
I did not mean to imply that it wasn't abandoned, I'm pretty sure it is and the tag is relevant. I was just commenting about the possibility of a remake. Since it's relatively recent and the author has not officially abandoned the project, the chances are low of a remake materializing soon.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I did not mean to imply that it wasn't abandoned, I'm pretty sure it is and the tag is relevant. I was just commenting about the possibility of a remake. Since it's relatively recent and the author has not officially abandoned the project, the chances are low of a remake materializing soon.
So it was just a misunderstanding, I think the same as you (y)

Reactions: Annatar9
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes