4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

RubyEriksen7

Oct 20, 2017
The 2 year anniversary is fastly approaching.

it would be a wonderful troll by the dev if he releases an "update" to the game, but instead of it being new content its actually just bug fixes and updates to the gallery section :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
That actually makes no sense. You telling me If I release a game and after 2 chapters start milking you for money by just making wallpapers and then updates after that are like 2 minutes worth of gameplay for 10 years, "the game is alive"? That you should keep funding me?

Also income IS our concern, Patron fund for the development of the game no? So updates not coming is essentially fraud. It's like funding a kickstart and being satisfied for paying for concept art and not the product you were promised.
The sheep keep throwing money at the chatelaines, devs are earning $6K a month releasing nothing but a single render, as long as peeps keep doing that nothing will change! Once upon a time, if you didn't release monthly, the money dried up and dev's had to work for their supper, now, patrons are so desperate to see a release for their fav game they are willing to throw good money after bad! For me, I've had so many games that I have patroned over the years get abandoned, that if there is no release in a month, I pull my patronage! Others should do the same and cut off the money trough... So many games, so many excuses, mental illness, death in the family, my dog got run over, I have covid, blah, blah blah. Don't you think that patrons haven't had those same problems in their lives and still manage to pledge every month? Instead of wishing the dev well on his MRI scheduled 2 months from now you should just get out of Dodge...

Last edited:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
damn i love that little princess model fuckin sad i'll never be able to punish her and teach her good manners
my little arrogant smug Isabella :giggle:

Reactions: bones hardscrew

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Does anyone update the Wallpaper link on the OP?
or are we back to searching post by post?

longinius

May 11, 2017
I really hope whoever made this game decides to pick this game up again and finish this game. I really, really enjoyed playing this storyline game. At first it was a bit hard to get into the game. But after a while, I really got into the game and really enjoyed it. My only grievance/ problem with this game, is that I wish the player had a lot more choices available/ to make in the game. It’s more of an online story book than a game. I kinda wish the player was able to make more choices in the game than what’s in this storybook game.
you liked playing a mc whos a total simp

Jul 29, 2020
damn i love that little princess model fuckin sad i'll never be able to punish her and teach her good manners
my little arrogant smug Isabella :giggle:
Apparently the MC and sis have been at the house a while given the wight lose. But an all piss and shit diet isn't exactly mcdonalds, or is it?

Too bad because the renders are great, but wallpapers are not a game no matter how many are put together in a gallery.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
This situation happens so often that it almost makes you quit h games alltogheter,im tired of those dubious and insulting practises of the likes of koda,bowei and so on,many games get abandoned or delayed into oblivion,others take such a long time to make that it makes you wonder if they arent working slowly on purpose.

This game was great in terms of story and we will never get the chance to put the sadistic bitches in their place,rip.

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
Working for years on renders yet the renders in the wallpaper never improve/differ. Press x to doubt.

Then again, i knew this after 6 months of no update and i don't care anymore, funny thread to keep up with though :LOL:

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
This situation happens so often that it almost makes you quit h games alltogheter,im tired of those dubious and insulting practises of the likes of koda,bowei and so on,many games get abandoned or delayed into oblivion,others take such a long time to make that it makes you wonder if they arent working slowly on purpose.

This game was great in terms of story and we will never get the chance to put the sadistic bitches in their place,rip.
Guess you're just gonna have to make the games yourself then huh? Looking forward to the first one you post here.

khallas

Sep 25, 2021
Guess you're just gonna have to make the games yourself then huh? Looking forward to the first one you post here.
If you don't make cars don't criticize car manufacturers, if you don't run for a political position don't criticize politicians, if you don't make games don't criticize game makers. I love your outlook on life, it's very wise ! Maybe you could go a bit further saying if you're not a thief don't criticize thieves, if you're not a killer don't criticize killers, etc. Very nice, teach me senpai !

TransKelly89

Jul 25, 2022
Not sure about all of the copyright stuff and such. But you might be in luck. I am actually thinking about getting into a Video game development/ programming career. If I do decide to, and I'm at the stage where I can actually do coding/ programming for the game. And if I'm also able to from a copyright perspective, I would love to hopefully take over this game one day, and actually finish it. If no one beats me to it. As I would really like to see a finish to this game. And who knows, if I am able to take over this game one day I may even make some small changes to it, if I'm able to actually work on this game.

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
If you don't make cars don't criticize car manufacturers, if you don't run for a political position don't criticize politicians, if you don't make games don't criticize game makers. I love your outlook on life, it's very wise ! Maybe you could go a bit further saying if you're not a thief don't criticize thieves, if you're not a killer don't criticize killers, etc. Very nice, teach me senpai !
What criticism? All I see here is whining from entitled... persons... who think that others should work for free for them, and PRONTO!

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
Not sure about all of the copyright stuff and such. But you might be in luck. I am actually thinking about getting into a Video game development/ programming career. If I do decide to, and I'm at the stage where I can actually do coding/ programming for the game. And if I'm also able to from a copyright perspective, I would love to hopefully take over this game one day, and actually finish it. If no one beats me to it. As I would really like to see a finish to this game. And who knows, if I am able to take over this game one day I may even make some small changes to it, if I'm able to actually work on this game.
Wish you good luck :)

khallas

Sep 25, 2021
What criticism? All I see here is whining from entitled... persons... who think that others should work for free for them, and PRONTO!
That's not true, the developer has a patreon with significant income, the criticism says that if you're going to not update your product for two years you should inform your patrons and cut the donation stream until you resume working on the product people give you money for.

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
That's not true, the developer has a patreon with significant income, the criticism says that if you're going to not update your product for two years you should inform your patrons and cut the donation stream until you resume working on the product people give you money for.
Then complain on his Patreon if you are actually a paying member. Or stop paying.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes