4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
Done. I'll also post said criticism on the public platform that brings him traffic, which is what's done here. Other suggestions ?
Dude. This "conversation" has been going on for over a year now. Don't you think it's already enough? Do you REALLY think that there is any sort of traffic from here to his Patreon after there hasn't been an update for over a year? And if there is, don't you think that those people deserve it?
Plase stop pretending that you are doing some sort of humanitarian work here by perpetuating an endless and pointless entitled complaint fest.

khallas

Sep 25, 2021
Dude. This "conversation" has been going on for over a year now. Don't you think it's already enough? Do you REALLY think that there is any sort of traffic from here to his Patreon after there hasn't been an update for over a year? And if there is, don't you think that those people deserve it?
Plase stop pretending that you are doing some sort of humanitarian work here by perpetuating an endless and pointless entitled complaint fest.
Since you're all about telling other to stop whining and take action why are you here whining about whiners ? Stop your pointless entitled complaint fest, turn off notifications on this thread and be on your way !

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
People complaining about getting updates should really stop complaining... more than anything, stop pretending "i am just protecting people from this evil man taking their money with this ingenious plan"... nobody believes that crap.

Not like anybody doesn't know this game is dead, buried and its coffin disappeared in an earth quake.

This game had potential but dead it is and that will not change.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Do you want threads of abandoned games locked? Because there is not much else to discuss than the sad state of their development

Reactions: mesolonely

khallas

Sep 25, 2021
Not complaining, no.. I just wonder if Hennisart-kun would like it if I pissed on him... I think it would feel really good to do that.. I mean the idea of pissing on him just... fills my bladder! And no I am not so interested in his useless wallpapers, but I could piss on those too.
Is he forced to drink it ?

Feb 15, 2019
Not complaining, no.. I just wonder if Hennisart-kun would like it if I pissed on him... I think it would feel really good to do that.. I mean the idea of pissing on him just... fills my bladder! And no I am not so interested in his useless wallpapers, but I could piss on those too.
Those are some pretty beautiful and sexy wallpapers though :giggle:

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes