VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Estate : Dominate [v0.36.1] [Henissart]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Minengeschoss

Disclaimer; I don't like femdom games, and I don't like maledom games either. I decided to try out this one for interest, curiosity and the wonderful art.

So, IDK if I like the game, because it makes be angry and sad, and IDK if I really enjoy the game, because it makes me feel uncomfortable. However, the story fascinates me and I have to know how it ends. The writing is excellent and well thought out - maybe except the first 5 minutes of the game.

The renders are top notch, the characters visually beautiful albeit horrible personalities, the music is enjoyable and fits the scenes extremely well.

This is a VN in a literal sense of the name, with the emphasis on 'novel'. Though the game has branching choices, their effect seem to be rather minor so far.
    If you're looking for a quick fap and don't like to read, this is not a game for you. If you're easily offended or a very sensitive person , it's not a game for you either. If you like a good story and get the "one page more" feeling while reading a book, I strongly recommend the game even if you aren't into femdom and humiliation.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Twistedrem

Top-tier writing and renders, showcasing some kinks which are very under-represented in this community. The Dev is also very communicative with Patrons.
    Games like this should be encouraged. We need to raise the quality standards around here. This game is a new benchmark.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

L7Bear

Excellent writing & graphics.
    I initially discounted this game due to the first scene - a prologue in an office that focuses on the debt & death of the main character's parents. That scene doesn't really add anything to the game, and is best ignored. The game really gets started in the second scene when the main character and his "best friend" (aka. sister) are in a car on their way to their new life.
    I wish I could write this well. The characters are well developed and interesting. By the end of v0.23 I felt real concern for one of the characters as if they were a real person. That is some seriously immersive writing that even the best novelists rarely achieve.
    I'm generally not a fan of games with a male protagonist in a femdom environment, yet this is the 2nd game of that genre to make it into my "fucking excellent" folder, and the only game of that genre to make my Top 5 list.
    Despite being set in a Femdom environment, the Player choices direct the main character down three possible major paths - dominant, submissive, or neutral. Yet the details of those choices are clever and compelling, with far more depth than those major paths would suggest.
    There is immense replay value. Not only are their the 3 major paths, but even small choices can make big differences.
    The game includes a gallery that unlocks images based on the content played. This is very useful for knowing there are images or even entire scenes that you haven't seen before, but does not include any hints or suggestions about how to unlock those parts of the gallery.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

AprilSlut

This game may not be anyone's cup of tea, but its excellent at exploring psychological aspects of servitude and humiliation. If you are looking for a quick VR sex scenes, this title is not for you. Writing is excellent and this is where the game really excels. It doesn't hurt that the visuals are stunning as well.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

It is not a happy story or feel good game. The pace of the story telling is very slow. Every action has long description about details of the situation. That contains characters' toughts too so there is lot of content during day to day. Main focus of the game on mindgames and psichology matters about humilation. This is not that game you can fuck everybody mostly you catch teasing with tension. In this game your goal to survive before go crazy and try to save yourself a little dignity if you can. Interesting to see a fucked up rich family's everyday as a servant. Hard to bear the cruelty but there is the thought if MC's debt is gone you are finally free to go.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Wahcha

In some ways this game very much reminds me of Empress: Starless (a very famous, maybe infamous? Eroge game based around a similar idea) I love that this game is setting up to be filled with Fetish Content, the renders are some of the best out there and the characters style is varied and all sexy as hell.

I really hope the fetish content only continues to rise and get more dark as you go or at least with the option for it.

Overall a 5 star game that is a must play for anyone into Femdom or fetish content in general.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

karnage3d

This is a truly fantastic game. The renders are some of the best on the site, the characters are outstanding, complex and fully fleshed out, and the tone of the story is surprisingly consistent.
    Keep in mind that this is a femdom-type of game that deals with overt humiliation of the MC and pushing very clear boundaries (no spoilers here), so it might not be everyone's cup of tea.
    Having said that, the writing is phenomenal and the story keeps you engaged, if only to see the female characters fall victim to the MC's well deserved rage (though that won't happen for a while).
    Every update so far has pushed the story forward, with sexually-charged scenes and twists that I did not expect. It's clear that the developer knows what he's doing, and takes great care in crafting quality.
    So give it a go. You won't be disappointed.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Sirrah

A fantastic start, which has leapt up into my top five games actively under development. I was dubious because of the femdom angle, but there are paths that allow the MC to act in a more dominant fashion as well.
    The big wins here are the quality of the graphics and of the writing.
    On the graphic side: The character designs are excellent-- not just the same old Daz models, great skin textures, a range of body types and breast sizes, fantastic lighting (a rare thing!), and sets/environments I have not seen before.
    On the writing side: a truly fresh scenario, multiple paths with real choices, unique and well-distinguished characters, some very sharp dialogue, and a good handful of intense, kinky scenes even though the real sex has not started.
    Not much on the negative side. I'd love a walkthrough that let me know which branches are worth checking out and which are just minor diversions. Otherwise, my only complaint is that I can't wait for more!
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 15555

I did think this dev writing was good, the male dom route did seem pretty interesting until 0.23 come and turned a perfectly well done route into forced submissive mc, a mc that was getting more and more dominating into a submissive idiot. The renders is the only thing that make this game worth it but if you dont enjoy being a sub , this game is certainly not for you since you are pretty much forced with no choice to avoid worst situations.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

steveyOh123

Just perfect!

Until this game "Cure My Addiction" has been my all time favorite. But they didn't focus on the femdom parts in the end of the game.

Estate Dominate is just a dream for every femdom fan. The autor is putting so much effort in the dialogues and the pictures are just extra class.

I didn't want this game to end. Please give us more of your talent!
  11. 2.00 star(s)

BigMike240

Listen I love Femdom Games, and I just downloaded and I had just finished the previous version before the recent .23 update, but in all honesty I'm good I really have no desire to return Estate: Dominate not unless I hear something Amazing hapening.

Now listen this is my opinion everyone's free to give this a try and make up their own minds, I never actually hated this game. I just really couldn't get into it I just found it boring, Nothing Really Happens its just an Endless Wall of Text. This one's just not for me, if you personally enjoyed it good for you.

I'll admit the game has excellent writting, my problem was the pacing, not a fapper friendly game. No this game is all about the extremely slow and drawn out build up, the endless dialogue that wants to tug on your emotional strings and play mind games with your sanity and moral compass, they do that part well, the problem for me was a complete lack of action and lewds. Eventually I got so bored and Skiped all the text just fast forward and see where in the were they going.

Short Version you and your Sister become Indentured Servants to a Wealthy/SEXY/Bitchy Family over the Summer to pay deceased parents debts. Mom and Daughter are mean to chubby dorky sister, she gets a make over they force you to shave her pussy. the usually anime mind games. (no I shouldn't but I must bs.) fast foward next day bitch daughter pisses in your sisters mouth, clean house chop wood if you take your shirt off you get spanked if you don't head maid gets spanked then theres a blonde girl seems nice she's into art might be the second daughter of wealthy family not sure plays on incest desire between you and sis has you locked for a painting photo-shoot art set as a slave and sister is embracing you your directed to put your face in her cleavage eventually you start sucking on dem tities like they had bbq sauce on em and that is fucking virtually everything in a nut shell.

On paper sounds intresting, just not for me gotta hurdle over that wall of text to get the spicy moments unfortunately they are few and far between. Listen If you love soap opera drama that dealves within ones own moralility and humanity and the farest depths and reaches of ones own heart of how far your willing to go to protect or sacrifices oneself or friends family the moral right and wrong emotional conflictions then yes you will love this. If you don't care about story and just want the lewds, hard pass.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

LouWill

This is what happens when great writing meets artistry. The pacing, the attention to detail, the music all enhance the experience. You could count on one hand the number of games that offer this quality. Extremely excited for what's next.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

GGDoubleU

The only reason I didnt give this a 5 was because of the pacing. I spent 3 hours thinking there would be one full sexual scene at the very least but I was surely mistaken. I think others would agree that if you want to keep the players attention, you have to reward them periodically to somewhat satisfy the player to want to know and see more. I felt most would have dropped out after the first hour unless they were really intrigued by the visuals which were top notch and story which was surprising pleasant.
    In summary, I am not saying you need to have a bunch of sexual scenes. I am saying you need some satisfy the player over time, like someone on a roller coaster, you have your highs and you have your lows.

Pros:
    Visuals
    Story

Cons:
    Pacing
    Minimal satisfaction for a 3 hour sitting
  14. 5.00 star(s)

prpa

I tried this game expecting another mindless sex romp, but i was pleasantly surprised because it was anything but mindless.
    It has good story, renders are great even though i dont care about renders, but what surprised me most was writing and dialogue it is amazing and on par with best erotic novels.
    I hope dev can keep up the good work, and finish the game.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

katmandomo

Version Reviewed: 0.19

This is a visual novel with two primary themes: femdom and orgasm denial. The orgasm denial is mostly for the player.

The graphics are top notch and the storyline is passable. It starts out with a fairly typical "your parents died with debt so you're basically my slave now" that you see sometimes in these games. Your "childhood" friend is roped into it as well, although clearly she is supposed to be your sister. As expected you're sexually harassed and hazed by the matron of the household and her daughters.

The scenes are pretty hot, especially if you are into femdom, however the game excessively blueballs the player IMHO.

Here's how a scene tends to go:

Domineering Daughter: You, slave. You need to molest your "childhood friend" because we say so.
    Childhood friend: "..."
    Protagonist: ( Oh no, I don't want do to that. )
    Protagonist: ( She would feel bad )
    Protagonist: ( But maybe it would be exciting? )
    Player choice: ( It's Exciting ) ( It would be bad )
    Regardless of what you choose it makes little to no difference in the scene.
    Protagonist: ( Maybe I should try to comfort her )
    Domineering Daughter: "Are you dumb, why are you just standing there? Hello!!"
    Protagonist: ( Wow, she's really mean )

... 800 more lines of pointless wheel spinning internal monologue later ...

Protagonist: "Ok, I'm molesting my 'childhood friend now'"

Scene fades to black before you see much of anything.

I think this game is partially a response to the acres of other games on this site where the ladies are jumping on your dick after like 10 minutes of chatting them up, but it goes too far IMHO. It's hard to get invested in the protagonist because he's such a boring and oblivious character. The daughters are moustache twirlingly evil. The other maid is pretty much a non character too. There's nobody to really root the story.

Still, if you like slow burns and femdom it's absolutely worth a playthrough. The game only runs 2-3 hours currently depending on how fast you read and if you start just hitting spacebar when the dialog gets too insipid. Sex content is pretty sparse in the current build. There is the start of a shaving scene and a reasonably complete but clothed spanking scene. A watersports scene happens offscreen. Finally there's a little bit of titty sucking.

It's possible the protagonist may subvert the power dynamics in the house and start boning the girls at some point but the current game ends well before that becomes a possibility.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

oysterkeeper

Not really sure how to feel about this game. I for one, welcome the unique setting and approach this game takes. It is unlike any other I have had a chance to play. That being said, this feels more like a tragic story thus far with little to no gratification. Perhaps that is what is intended but I feel sorry for the mc and his sister for what they have to go through. That exemplifies how good the writing actually is. But as I stated it mostly just tugs at my empathy.

I have never really felt so conflicted about a game. I like it but I hate what is happening to the characters within the story. Once again, this is a true testament to how well the writing is done. I am curious to see where this game goes. I would recommend giving this game a go.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 167032

This game frustrates and excites me at the same time.

I do not mind domination games, specially female doms over men but this game has be setup to humiliate without any reprieve it seems. I have to say it's not my thing honestly. The continual frustration of being broken down without any happy ending.

It does not feel like a game anymore but more a show of pompousness and dominating even over us playing the game. If this is what the dev was after then 10 out of 10 he/she succeeded. The loftiness and usage of dominating words have been written so well I commend the dev. One cannot fault the dialogue's at all. So well written almost as if the dev comes from a lofty background.

The story so far is easy to work out. The MC and sister are playthings and nothing more. Hopefully the dev surprises us with a nice little twist.

The renders are absolutely sublime and he/she definitely have an eye for the theatrical and pompous nature of very rich people. The renders really lend towards all this loftiness.

As i have said, the game is frustrating to play, as it's an humiliating one at that and I fear I may reach a point where the hopelessness of the MC will be too much for me.

IF this is your type of fetish then you've hit the jackpot and I say enjoy it then. IF not then rather play a bit and try another game as it will frustrate you.

Like I said I don't mind dominating games when its more a bedroom thing but this is totally breakdown of a character.

For that reason I give it the lowest rating of a review I have ever done on F95.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

HeyTommyTommy

Best femdom game out there. Looking forward to updates. The 'Mistress' should probably appear ten years older ( and Anja is too flawless) , but the writing makes up for that minor realism fail. Great game Wish there were a back button though..
  19. 5.00 star(s)

alex_p75

Wow, just wow, this game is just excellent. The renders are top quality, the point of view for each scene is well thought.

The sexual tension is there without even showing a nipple.

Defintely not for those who don't try to get invested in the story and the psychological side of the characters.

Keep on delivering such good work!
  20. 4.00 star(s)

letsdothisthing

Great novel so far. The multiple paths you can take actually change the story a bit, which is a refreshing change from other VN's. Minus one star because some elements of the story are a little over-the-top unbelievable, but not so much that the story is unreadable/playable.