4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
If it goes pure maledom or pure femdom I'm definitely out even though I understand some like one or the other and that's great for everyone. No use complaining either, you just play something else if it doesn't please you. :) But for me, I feel there are better games than this one that focus on just one or the other type of dom 100%. This game is special (so far) for me because you actually have choices and consequences that change what actually happens for the MC and/or other characters. I am only a tiny Patreon so far for this game, but if he keeps this same style, I am for sure upping my tier. :)

Oh since everyone is saying what they want I am going to plug one scene I would love :)
Isabella is seducing or somehow tricking the MC and rewarding him every time he is insulting or saying something cruel about Heather. (especially fat ugly and poor stuff, mmm and compared to herself being rich pretty and petite, etc) Little does he know that she has Heather tied up in a closet or behind a one way mirror where Heather can see out but MC can't see that she is there and Heather is having to hear the MC say everything to Isabella. Isabella is getting off somehow while maybe she makes the MC eat her or she masturbates and maybe even pleases MC a little for being a bad boy, and she is looking directly at Heather with an evil smile as she makes the MC continue to degrade Heather verbally somehow, etc. How's that? :)

Last edited:

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
If it goes pure maledom or pure femdom I'm definitely out even though I understand some like one or the other and that's great for everyone. No use complaining either, you just play something else if it doesn't please you. :) But for me, I feel there are better games than this one that focus on just one or the other type of dom 100%. This game is special (so far) for me because you actually have choices and consequences that change what actually happens for the MC and/or other characters. I am only a tiny Patreon so far for this game, but if he keeps this same style, I am for sure upping my tier. :)

Oh since everyone is saying what they want I am going to plug one scene I would love :)
Isabella is seducing or somehow tricking the MC and rewarding him every time he is insulting or saying something cruel about Heather. (especially fat ugly and poor stuff, mmm and compared to herself being rich pretty and petite, etc) Little does he know that she has Heather tied up in a closet or behind a one way mirror where Heather can see out but MC can't see that she is there and Isabella is having to hear the MC say everything to Isabella. Isabella is getting off somehow while maybe she makes the MC eat her or she masturbates and maybe even pleases MC a little for being a bad boy, and she is looking directly at Heather with an evil smile as she makes the MC continue to degrade Heather verbally somehow, etc. How's that? :)
I wish I could like your post twice :)

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hi everyone,

Very quick heads-up because I need to get back to polishing asap:

Right now it looks pretty good for Release 3 tomorrow evening, most likely about 22.00 CEST.
That said, should I only be done a few hours later, I'd rather release it the next morning (Monday/10.00 CEST). I don't want to be asleep immediately after it's out, just in case something comes up. I know it's a bit weird to make an announcement with two different times, but that's the best I can do right now. You just never know if something will crop up as long as it's not 100% done.

I'll put more info into the actual release post. Just wanted to let you know about the current status.

All the best,
Henissart​

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Exactly. I was like wow, gorgeous models and femdom (of male and female, huge plus to me as pansexual), so it’s confusing still seeing comments hoping that you get to “take revenge” (for what?) on the mistresses.
Which is why I'm torn on this game. I generally do not like any humiliation and dom games, but I tried this out for the experience and the nice renders. I'm impressed with the story and the quality of the renders so far, but don't know if I can or want to stomach the rest of the story. I feel the MC and Heather have been abused, and feeling the need for revenge is quite a natural emotion in this situation, no?

That's my rationale. I want to play the next update, and then I will decide if I will continue playing. The quality of the story and mood in the game is what will decide for me.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
The best thing about this game is the writing. The deliciously evil things all three mistresses say are just so perfect for this type of scenario. If you’re not into humiliation, I get this won’t tickle you like it does me, but I was loving it.
I'm loving it too, I hope we get to see/read more evil things in the future... :)

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Why people keep saying there is a maledom path ? There is NO maledom path in this game.
There are two paths (or three), and ALL those paths are femdom.
- a femdom path where MC accepts his fate
- a femdom path where MC is trying to struggle, but MC will only be able to dominate Heather or Anja. But the mistresses will get what they want anyway.
- a femdom path where... there is a bit of both of the above.

All the posts saying there is a maledom path are fake news. If you think that MC will one day dominate one of the mistresses, you're dreaming. MC is like a rat in a labyrinth without exit : at most (in the most dominating path) MC will struggle in this "labyrinth". But he will never be able to escape. The mistresses are always watching, wondering how they should "punish" or "reward" this little rat according to his behaviour in this "labyrinth-without-exit" :devilish: Should I remind you that there is always a camera somewhere ?

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
The best thing about this game is the writing. The deliciously evil things all three mistresses say are just so perfect for this type of scenario. If you’re not into humiliation, I get this won’t tickle you like it does me, but I was loving it.
Indeed. The range of emotions I went trough when playing was awesome, so it tickled me in another way.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Personally I wouldn't mind a bit of a wait before R3 is shared here.
Considering the superb quality and dedication from Henissart, that only feels right.

Besides if just waiting a few days is what musters enough support for the continued full time development..

Edit: NVM
I can only agree. Heniss is working hard on the game and the fact that he is doing it fulltime is really apprechiative.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Elizabeth's scene was a little too long in my opinion, but besides that great update in all paths.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I thought it was a big drop in quality from Part 2 personally, but it didn't drive me away yet. A Part 4 like Part 3 will.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes