4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

zh

Oct 17, 2017
muzzi lodloyd Futa_Buddy
Hum... guys, I'm not sure everyone here like the bushes:sneaky:
And me, I don't like that either.
Let's hope this will not be imposed to everyone.

Maybe the solution is to let it appear according to MC's choice at the dinner, day 1 ? But hey, that would be more work for the dev (doing some scenes twice) so... :sneaky:

Reactions: Wookie

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Maybe the solution is to let it appear according to MC's choice at the dinner, day 1 ? But hey, that would be more work for the dev (doing some scenes twice) so... :sneaky:
No way that happens, or at least it shouldn't. Would be a complete waste of time.

Anyways, the bush shouldn't come back. It would defeat the whole purpose of the scene if it did.

Alig555

May 22, 2019
Yeah not everybody likes it, but right now, for what we know, they can be all shaved, Heather included after dinner. And I disagree when you say it defeat the purpose of the scene, because the purpose was to humiliate both Heather and the mc, and they were. But the purpose of the choice (like bush or not), that is defeated in the moment you have no choice at all, and it doesn't have a future meaning. Just sharing an opinion

Hairylover

Feb 1, 2019
I mean, it was imposed to everyone to have her shave it, and by what I'm reading not everyone was too enthusiast on that choice...it's the dev game so ultimately it's his choice, but here we're not saying, at least not me, that all girls must be hairy or having bushes, just have some variety, maybe even based on the dinner choice, it's a teased fetish after all, not the only one, but it did have a great response from what I'm reading

muzzi

Jun 13, 2019
muzzi lodloyd Futa_Buddy
Hum... guys, I'm not sure everyone here like the bushes:sneaky:
And me, I don't like that either.
Let's hope this will not be imposed to everyone.

Yeah and not everybody likes bald pussies only evidentely...so? I reacted to a possibility hinted by Henissart, that involves a preference of mine, and I asked if that dialogue in the beginning when you have to choose a preference, hairy or not, could lead to anything in the next update...

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
And I disagree when you say it defeat the purpose of the scene, because the purpose was to humiliate both Heather and the mc, and they were.
What's the main theme of the game? Growing it back would be a clear act of disobedience and not something that would be tolerated.

Also, If you read some the dialogue of the scene you will see that the Head Mistress says things like all problems that don't require surgery were taken care of, except for one, a small hairy problem. Also, both head and little mistress show clear disgust towards a bush and hair in general, and if you say you like it she tells you that your feeling are meaningless, and it doesn't matter what you like. They want her clean and she's going to be or else. No doubt they're both smooth as can be down there, and everyone else is going to be also.

So yea, it would in fact defeat the entire purpose of the scene if she just grew it back. It also just doesn't make sense to give the option either for development reasons. It's more work and a total waste of time, and a full bush just always looks pretty bad in these kinds of games.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
From the way the dialog went, I'm guessing the head mistress probably has a trimmed bush, the rest are up in the air as for whether they are or not. I think the disgust with Heather's bush however was another way to humiliate her and tear her down just like calling her fat. I think that it's unlikely that Heather will regrow her bush, but we might find out some of the other characters have some hair. If they do however, I'm sure it'll be a well trimmed neat bush. They don't seem the type that would tolerate anything less.

Reactions: Futa_Buddy

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I think the youngest daughter is probably a virgin and mother doesn't let her get near boys of men at all. So that will play out in the future. Dominant and arrogant, but in the end a sad little girl. The other sis prob is a bit further in live. But for some reason i don't really like the mom character but we'll see what the dev comes up with in the next update

lodloyd

May 22, 2019
Well maybe Heather can become self conscious about herself starting to appriciate her bald look, to make her regrow it, it can be a way to punish her and humiliate her more. Or it can be a reward to her obedience, or the mc obedience in case in that famous dialogue it's been chosen that he likes bush. Anyway it's the dev who decide, but we (pro bush), are just stating our preference, just like you, so never said "it has to be like this", so I don't see the problem

Reactions: Hairylover

Hairylover

Feb 1, 2019
It's not a clear act of disobedience if it's ordered. It can go a tons of way, mistress make her regrow it, in case mc chosed bush, they can do it to humiiate him by teasing him but not letting him anywhere near fucking her, or if he chosed no bush, the opposite way around, by forcing him to. The dev said earlier the mistress doesn't have disgust on the bush, just didn't allow Heather to have it because of her age. And the bush looked pretty damn fine to me, and I'm not the only one it seems. Anyway, I'll let the man work and accept his decisions, maybe when the game is completed in a few years and have more time he can create those options if he wants, to make everyone happy. Or not, in case I'll accept and just play other games, no need to create all that fuzz.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I think the youngest daughter is probably a virgin and mother doesn't let her get near boys of men at all. So that will play out in the future. Dominant and arrogant, but in the end a sad little girl. The other sis prob is a bit further in live. But for some reason i don't really like the mom character but we'll see what the dev comes up with in the next update
I'm in love with the mom character of this game :love:
As for Isabella, I agree. She might be sexually frustrated because of her mother's orders around men. But now that she has a perfect man-toy at her disposal, I could see her conduct some "experiments" with MC, testing men's sexuals limits/stamina... but using the sadistic way, of course (like post orgasm torture or stuff like that) :devilish:

As for the other posts of this trade... Well... I didn't expect this trade to turn into a pro-Bush VS anti-Bush debate haha :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
I stand with the family wanting shaved but whatever happens happens. I think the next update will likely be within 2 weeks, I would encourage people considering supporting the game (you can even do $1 I think if I remember) if you like the next update. (0.3 I think is a big update for games usually in terms of knowing you like the direction/tone of everything going forward)

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I'd like to support this game, which is why I follow it here, but I don't know if 0.3 is gonna be enough for me to get an idea yet. I hope it will, but I dunno. I like that this is kind of like a lighter Starless currently, but I need to see a lot more erotic content before I can consider putting money down.

I also really really don't like Heather (actually had to just re-download the game now to remember what her name was), so that's probably a lot of game content that I'm going to just straight up dislike. As long as Mistress von Stern is the clear star of the show here than I'm sure I'll like it. Little Mistress Isabella is pretty nice too. Not sure how I feel about Elizabeth though.

Reactions: genthrow

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I just hope Elisabeth is the same as her mother and little sister, but not as direct as the other two. She plays the nice/kind sister/daughter but is as dominant as the rest of her family is.

As of Heather. I'm glad it is a different character then we see in alot of other games. No she is not the nicest beauty, probably bullied at school kid. For me storywise she suits this game perfect. The boy is the one i'm not sure of. But i'm curious whats gonna happen when for instance other bussinesspeople will come to this house.

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
I'd like to support this game, which is why I follow it here, but I don't know if 0.3 is gonna be enough for me to get an idea yet. I hope it will, but I dunno. I like that this is kind of like a lighter Starless currently, but I need to see a lot more erotic content before I can consider putting money down.

I also really really don't like Heather (actually had to just re-download the game now to remember what her name was), so that's probably a lot of game content that I'm going to just straight up dislike. As long as Mistress von Stern is the clear star of the show here than I'm sure I'll like it. Little Mistress Isabella is pretty nice too. Not sure how I feel about Elizabeth though.
I completely understand where you are coming from for sure. I personally think the slow burn is pretty cool narratively, but for financial success alone, I'd probably be focusing on shorter and frequent scenes and action versus longer and slower burn erotic scenes.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes