4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Can't believe that this fantastic work and a very active and interactive developer doesn't get more than a little over 1k per month. It's like being kicked in the face if you compare this with for example dumbdrop games...
It's usual for devs that obviously trying to please completely opposite fetishes in same time.

yacky91

Nov 29, 2018
??? it's 2019, bro. you can just identify as being female. doesn't matter if you're packing meat or not
Huh, that doesn't make any sense. I asked if there's gonna be fem protag in a future for some lesbian stuff. Male mc means straight content in this case. Most games I play for girl on girl, not guy on girl or guy on guy.

• Angry
Reactions: tehcatsmiaw

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Damn!!! The comments section of this game is more entertaining than the game!

Personally I'm here for the cute girls in this game... As for the MC, well... if he disappeared in the next update I'd love this game to pieces! LOL

Can we start a poll to kill-off the MC!?

Anyway... This is a fun thread!

Feb 27, 2017
You want to bring up the dinner scene okay.

Did you take the two seconds needed to realize that Miss Stern saw all of what Elizabeth did ?
Did you even read the text between Elizabeth and Miss Stern ?

I sincerely doubt it because if you did, you'd notice that Miss Stern knows it's a load of crap and respected you for showing some discipline during that sequence. She's very aware that Elizabeth is being a puppetmaster for her own gains and is giving you some freedom in your actions.

But sure lets talk about your "Opinion" here for a hot second. You're can post what you want, I can call it the hot garbage it is.
You may not like that and frankly i don't care. I'm not here to make you feel validated and the developer has already weighed in and said your opinion is completely invalid.
Do you mean she saw through her lies or physically saw her foot? Anja sees the foot not the mother

As for peoples criticism of the game, it's warranted given the dev is trying to create a game of high quality (note his will not waver comments), this scene is poorly written, not because he gets caged, he is not in control, dom/sub is relevant only to his feelings, he has no power yet so he should be caged regardless of path, its stupid because the "intelligent" elizabeth tipped her hand before setting him up and all he had to do was move his chair back a few inches to stop her creating evidence crucial to her plan and or expose her feet to the mother if she chose to continue rubbing him, no big scene, no outburst just casually move chair back a bit

Then add in he doesn't even try to plead his case during or after the fact when there is no established threat or coercion, has a witness in anja AND the mother on his side is bad is a classic bad TV/movie plot line, its lazy writing just to move the plot along and if it were a game like NWO or whatever it was called with a ridiculous setting and clear comedic tones no one would say anything but its not

I dont get all the dick ridding, its a great game so far, lots of potential, here is the first big and easily fixable mistake why are we denying reality to avoid a bit of constructive critisim

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Huh, that doesn't make any sense. I asked if there's gonna be fem protag in a future for some lesbian stuff. Male mc means straight content in this case. Most games I play for girl on girl, not guy on girl or guy on guy.
The (social and sexual) dynamic is different if you place a male protagonist (cock) in a female-only group (hens) or if you just add one more female (protagonist) to the group. This might affect the variety and number of stories told in a game.
Nevertheless it might be an interesting PoV to play a cute female in a (lesbian) society (and probably get early view/access to all cunts.)

Feb 27, 2017
Alright, I skimmed most of the last 20 pages, but it would take days if I started to comment on all that stuff.
If you have questions, post them and I'll answer as best as I can over the next day or so.
are you planning on divulging the paths in a substantial way or only minor differences/feelings and ending only?

i.e. will the dom be able to avoid certain things or is he going to be subjected to everything same as sub but as dom he messes with them when he has openings?

Reactions: niek07

Henissart

Makes Estate : Dominate
Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
are you planning on divulging the paths in a substantial way or only minor differences/feelings and ending only?

i.e. will the dom be able to avoid certain things or is he going to be subjected to everything same as sub but as dom he messes with them when he has openings?
There will be very substantial differences.
Some scenes will be shared between 2 or all paths for a good while. Otherwise I would be developing 3 games at the same time, which simply isn't possible. Besides, I think seeing the same scene from different angles is fun in its own way.

But a growing fraction will be unique to the paths. Essentially all scenes that wouldn't work for several 'MC's' at once anymore, because they have developed too far apart. And during the last ~1/3 of the game, the plan is to have an almost complete split.
I hope that will be manageable when I don't have to develop things like locations anymore, and have just become faster, in particular with the writing.

Edit: And no, the dom MC will not be subjected to the same things as the sub MC for the most part. It will happen from time to time though, just as the sub MC will be forced into a more dominant position here and there.

yacky91

Nov 29, 2018
The (social and sexual) dynamic is different if you place a male protagonist (cock) in a female-only group (hens) or if you just add one more female (protagonist) to the group. This might affect the variety and number of stories told in a game.
Nevertheless it might be an interesting PoV to play a cute female in a (lesbian) society (and probably get early view/access to all cunts.)
Well the game has some lesbian content (even the main screen shows it), that's the only reason I was curious about a possibility. Otherwise I wouldn't ask at all. But seeing how jerky people can be, I guess it's not worth asking.

Thanks anyways, good to know there are people who are open to reply and not so self centered.

niek07

Jul 23, 2019
Alright, I skimmed most of the last 20 pages, but it would take days if I started to comment on all that stuff.
If you have questions, post them and I'll answer as best as I can over the next day or so.
Can you get a relationship with certain girls dependent on the path you choose?

Henissart

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
Can you get a relationship with certain girls dependent on the path you choose?
It's not really a 'can', it's a 'each path is tied to a specific person'. I can't split the game even more than the full 3 way split I have planned, since every other character also significantly changes depending on your path. So you don't get to 'pick a girl' independently.
That said, there will be scenes involving every character on every path.

niek07

Jul 23, 2019
It's not really a 'can', it's a 'each path is tied to a specific person'. I can't split the game even more than the full 3 way split I have planned, since every other character also significantly changes depending on your path. So you don't get to 'pick a girl' independently.
Okay got it, thank you for your reaction!

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Some years ago I played Starless, an erotic visual novel with 30+ hours of content. In the beginning I was fascinated that there are erotic games with so much content ... after a while I discovered the gross fetishes which dominate the 2nd half of the game. Then I noticed that the game always ends after ca. 14 days and that there are ca. 10 different endings so that the player has to play those same 14 days around 10 times with only a few deviations to see all the endings/scenes.
My final thought was : How much better would such a game be as a never ending sandbox game where the player can explore different story paths at his own speed, can unlock repeatable scenes, maybe increase some stats over time to unlock more repeatable scenes. In the end the player would have a sandbox to play in with all relevant content unlocked like a gallery.

Now there is Estate : Dominate with a similar story and again realised as visual novel with different paths and different endings. Is there a chance that there will be an Estate : Dominate sandbox spin-off using the available assets and 3D-models?

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
On the dominant route, will the main character be able to coerce and manipulate Isabella into an actual relationship? She seems to react submissively once the mc gets hands on with her. It could be a way of the mc moving up in the world by marrying into the family. Though he would need to move a lot of pieces for that to happen, I doubt that it is impossible.

Henissart

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
Some years ago I played Starless, an erotic visual novel with 30+ hours of content. In the beginning I was fascinated that there are erotic games with so much content ... after a while I discovered the gross fetishes which dominate the 2nd half of the game. Then I noticed that the game always ends after ca. 14 days and that there are ca. 10 different endings so that the player has to play those same 14 days around 10 times with only a few deviations to see all the endings/scenes.
My final thought was : How much better would such a game be as a never ending sandbox game where the player can explore different story paths at his own speed, can unlock repeatable scenes, maybe increase some stats over time to unlock more repeatable scenes. In the end the player would have a sandbox to play in with all relevant content unlocked like a gallery.

Now there is Estate : Dominate with a similar story and again realised as visual novel with different paths and different endings. Is there a chance that there will be an Estate : Dominate sandbox spin-off using the available assets and 3D-models?
No. In a sandbox game, every character has to be written mostly independent of any other, to give the player the option to choose how to progress. You end up with linear story lines for every character, that make no sense in relation to each other. They live in parallel dimensions more or less, barring the occasional 'shared event' you can unlock.
Estate does the complete opposite. All characters are entwined, and their relationships with each other develop as much as yours to them.
There's also the issue of agency. People here like to complain that they don't get to choose what to do all the time. But that's an essential part of the scenario. You're a servant, after all.

Henissart

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
On the dominant route, will the main character be able to coerce and manipulate Isabella into an actual relationship? She seems to react submissively once the mc gets hands on with her. It could be a way of the mc moving up in the world by marrying into the family. Though he would need to move a lot of pieces for that to happen, I doubt that it is impossible.
Really answering this would be a straight up spoiler. But you've already experienced that she can be physically intimidated, especially when she's alone with the MC, he has noticed it, and he's obviously not above using this to his advantage. So make of that what you will.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes