4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
It seems to me that the dev and some folks here have no understanding of what a dom or even a neutral male really is. A male dom is not someone who is uncomfortable with being in a sub setting and just THINKS his situation sucks, a dom would do whatever he can to get an edge(the one in this story just lets things happen and bitches within himself about it). The setting is not the problem here, nor the lack of a reversal so far. There are just some lines that a dom, neutral and even a large portion of sub males won´t cross, and one of those is having their junk caged. Next you will have the MC taking a d*ck up his ass and you people will still say that is fine because he didn´t like it, or because he is going to get a "revenge". That´s bull, no man would allow that to happen without a fight, debt or no debt, guards or no guards, capable or not. If they do, they need to immediatly turn in their man-card.
The dev can do whatever he wants, but his response is just deflecting the real issue, and it won´t change the fact that forcing that route on a neutral/dom male was bad writing.

P.S: With all that criticism aside, I want to add that Henissart´s work has generally been good, props to him for his renders and writing cause is miles better than most of the stuff here. Since there will be no retcon, and the "setting" will force ridiculous situations(it shouldnt', character is king in stories) I´m still out. Still I hope to see more of the dev in the future, maybe in a less "ridiculous" setting.
As poster above me explained, there are different variations. This is not a dom/sub "game" that couples play on weekends. It's not meant to be a 50 shades of gray nonsense story, it's not meant to be an after dinner experience where participants have a safe word.
Just to be clear, I don't mind your preferences but trying to explain to others how your view is the only correct one, that's the bad part of it.

What are you hoping for two weeks to accomplish?
Actually that can accomplish a lot. Contrary to popular belief, anti piracy protections for PC games are not meant to prevent piracy forever. They are only meant to prolong the period without crack. It's a disaster if the game is cracked within first week after release. It's acceptable if the crack comes after 3 weeks and it's a miracle if it comes after 9 months (cases do exist). For AAA games difference between week 1 and week 4 crack means massive revenue increase.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Lots of angry people in this thread, all I got to say there is it might be time to move on... not every game is for everyone and that is okay...

Is there an up to date walk-through available for this game? And will this game contain a shemale/trans/futa character at any point in the future (not a deal breaker, just wondering)?

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Piracy... Hmmm!

Everyone bitches about it! Yet, here we are on a piracy site and we have some game developers complaining about loss of revenue from piracy. That boggles the mind! If you have an issue with piracy, wouldn't your first move be to have your game removed from this site... I'm sure the mods would comply to any reasonable request but developers don't normally do that, they just complain!

From what I've read in this thread, there are a good few posters here who thanks to this "piracy" have found your game and like it so much that they are now patrons. So you may lose some revenue but you also gain some. Does it balance out, probably not but sites like these give developers exposure they would not get elsewhere.

On a side note... How many developers wake up and say I'm gonna build an adult game!? How many have the knowledge and resources to build that game? Most start as pirates and jump on the bandwagon and immediately start a patreon page — Some even do so before they finish their demo! A true artist creates first and then attempts to reap the rewards. Everyday here, there is at least a half dozen new games started and the vast majority die a terrible death when they don't bring in the revenue that the developer expected or they get bored with it. It's a shame but that's reality!

My advice is to keep pounding away at it. If your game is good you will profit from it! The proof is the number of top tier developers on here who make ridiculous amounts of money with their games. The only advertising they have is through sites like this and adult forums. I can't speak in regards to sites like Facebook or Twitter or any of those other social media sites but I feel they may have policies against incest, rape, domination and other taboo subjects. I could be wrong on that point! LOL

Anyway... That got long-winded! So I'll get back to some piracy!!!

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
That´s bull, no man would allow that to happen without a fight, debt or no debt, guards or no guards, capable or not. If they do, they need to immediatly turn in their man-card.
What kind of kink-shaming is this? Who are you to decide what's allowed and what's not allowed for a man to like or do? It's fair that you don't agree with the direction of the game, and of course you're entitled to your own opinion, but please don't make such generalizations based on the rest of us. I atleast happen to disagree with you. :)

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The more I play this game, the more I come to despise Elisabeth out of all the girls. With the Mistress, she's the least harsh of the girls, where she's the only one I somewhat trust, and Isabella's just a brat that thinks she's in power. Elisabeth though, I already knew she was gonna manipulate everyone for a sick game, but this sealed the deal for me, and with her obsession with Heather, I just can't wait to get my revenge against her first.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The more I play this game, the more I come to despise Elisabeth out of all the girls. With the Mistress, she's the least harsh of the girls, where she's the only one I somewhat trust, and Isabella's just a brat that thinks she's in power. Elisabeth though, I already knew she was gonna manipulate everyone for a sick game, but this sealed the deal for me, and with her obsession with Heather, I just can't wait to get my revenge against her first.
Will there be the option for "Revenge" in this game?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Will there be the option for "Revenge" in this game?
who knows, but if there's a domination path like the dev said there would be, we'll most likely start seeing it soon since mc is now locked in a cage, so based on choices, we'll have to wait and see. The only issue I currently have is how these choices are a bit more obscure then they should be, to where what we think is a specific choice just so happens to be another, like when we have to decide whether or not to do the spanking or receive it. My choice was to take responsibility and take the spanking since I thought it was the middle ground, but apparently, that was being a sub, even though you were protecting Anja, which feels less like being a sub and more like being the protector.

genmaximo

Jun 20, 2017
like when we have to decide whether or not to do the spanking or receive it. My choice was to take responsibility and take the spanking since I thought it was the middle ground, but apparently, that was being a sub, even though you were protecting Anja, which feels less like being a sub and more like being the protector.
Choosing to get spanked doesn't flag you as a sub. So either you got flagged before (during the tea scene or the garage one) or after it, or you are on the neutral path and not on the submissive one.
It will take you out of the dominant path, but the dominant MC isn't a "protector", that's more the neutral one I think, so it makes sense. And you can get on the dominant path again later during dinner if the MC is neutral (if he's submissive you can get on the neutral path).

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
I find it amusing how triggered some people are by the femdom content in this game. It is as if their sense of self-worth depends on their fragile sense and concept of their 'masculinity'. The very idea of a woman controlling a man fills them with anger and misagony. Oh how I pity those narrow minded fools.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
I find it amusing how triggered some people are by the femdom content in this game. It is as if their sense of self-worth depends on their fragile sense and concept of their 'masculinity'. The very idea of a woman controlling a man fills them with anger and misagony. Oh how I pity those narrow minded fools.
The fuck is misagony? If you meant misogyny, then I doubt that has anything to do with it, and I'm talking as a femdom guy myself. People just have a tendency to be very self entitled, expecially on the internet.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
At least Isabella is straight forward. Why would you like an insidious bitch like Elizabeth.
Because the chess game she's playing is quite fun. Humilation because you're flat, insecure and the real redheaded stepchild in the room is no fun. She's pretty dang bland when it comes to personality.

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
The fuck is misagony? If you meant misogyny, then I doubt that has anything to do with it, and I'm talking as a femdom guy myself. People just have a tendency to be very self entitled, expecially on the internet.
You are right, I mean misogyny. English is not my first language and it shows. Thank you for correcting me.

I am talking about comments which for example say how a 'real' man would not let himself be dominated by a women. In other words, they believe a man getting dominated goes against the 'natural order'. I would call this misagony misogyny. There are a lot of games here where a women gets abused and dominated by men but you never hear anyone question their womanhood ;)

Either you misspelled bitch (a common mistake really) or you confused Isabella for Elizabeth.
Because the chess game she's playing is quite fun. Humilation because you're flat, insecure and the real redheaded stepchild in the room is no fun. She's pretty dang bland when it comes to personality.
For me humiliation and sadism are sexy as hell and I can not help but feel an attraction to a sadistic woman. I enjoyed all of Isabella's dialogue and I think she is probably the only character in the game who has displayed sense of humor. But I am biased because like I said I have a thing for sadism and I love it when a character in these games emotionally abuses others. Because she evokes these feelings of love in me with her sadism I say: "Isabella is love".

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes