4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Her approach is less blunt, yes. Acting out of the shadows. Manipulating others without having to argue agaist their opinions. It could be sadism but thats certaily not how i would define dominance.
Without having to force anything or to raise her voice, she make anyone do exactly what she want, and there isn't a single scene where she haven't acted like this. Even her mother have to, time to time, enforce her authority on Isabella, while Elisabeth don't needed this to make her accept the MC and Heather when they took the tea together right after her return ; this despite the clear reluctance of Isabella.
Or look at Heather when the come back with MC's chastity belt, by example. Heather haven't even fixed her clothes after all the groping Elisabeth did on her, yet Heather don't blush, isn't nervous and have no sign that she accepted this reluctantly, like she did for what the Mistress and Isabella made her do.
Same when Elisabeth talked about the carpet Heather past apparently a long time to clean, saying that it don't matter this much if it's spoiled. Heather accept the idea that she've made this for nothing without real protestation ; her reaction look more like she regret to have lost a time that could have been used in a better way, than anything else. This while she still reluctantly obey to any other order that can be given by the Mistress or Isabella.

It's not because, as sexual practice, it's generally associated to the suffering and/or humiliation of the sub, that dominance necessarily imply one or the other. A dominant decide for you, and it happen that Elisabeth desire don't (yet ?) include effective suffering or humiliation of her subs. Elisabeth don't even order, she ask and the others comply without hesitation.
It's the definition of dominance. The suffering and all, associated to it as sexual practice, are a consequence, not a part of the definition. Like they aren't part of the definition of sadism even if, here again, as sexual practice they generally come together ; not a single time the MC effectively suffered, or have effectively been humiliated, because of Elisabeth, yet everything she did to him is clearly sadistic.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Ohhh man!! Elisabeth is total sadistic bitch... The MC needs to prove to Mrs. Von Stern good results in order to have her on her side, or gain somehow her confidence ... Because Elisabeth is definitely dangerous ... The serious face she put in the pool showed part of her true be and not good

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019

A small update and the official compressed version came out.

This is not a new release, I'm guessing Heins added the last episode's CGs to the gallery and made some quality of life changes.

Reactions: fanboi
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes