4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
Hi. I understand that the game is femdom oriented and that's perfectly fine, but is it possible to include a path such that if I play my cards right it leads to sweet revenge for what they did to the protagonist and Heather? I've seen some hints of you going in that direction but it'd be nice to know for sure.

General Game Feedback:

Graphics: 10/10 - *Mass Effect Andromeda wants to know your location*

Background story: 8.5/10 - believable but I'm pretty sure you can refuse inheritance if you want to (usually if debts > assets)

Story: 10/10 - very immersive, consistent, realistic (as much as the game genre allows)

Choices: 5/10 - I'm not sure if it was meant as a metaphor for the protagonist's lack of meaningful choices or it's just a practical limitation of the game (I know more meaningful choices = more unseen content to create and harder long term story cohesion). I've noticed Healslut by [Davie Zwei] handles choices really nicely by delaying the effects of each (meaningful) choice for quite a while until you almost forgot about it and then reminding you about it. This way the game also masks the importance, or lack thereof, of every choice so the game "forces" you to play as if every choice is meaningful.

Have a nice day.

Reactions: Hadgar

Derived

Apr 25, 2017

Hi everyone,

as you all know, Isabella had a tough day. First running the business, then taking care of a struggling domestic servant. And even now, when she has finally time for a well deserved rest at the pool, she's still making sure to train the other servants.
Evidence attached below.

All the best,
Henissart

Estate Dominate_Preview_013.jpg

RubyEriksen7

Oct 20, 2017
TBH, the game is really special, and above anything else in the Femdom Genre.
Honestly, i was disappointed with the second and third update ( build up felt too long, not enough sexual stuff going on, everything felt like a tease)
In retrospect those updates were probably there to lay the foundation for some really fun possibilities, which makes me all excited.

P.S i kinda wish the next update is just us following a full day of Isabella, completely tormenting them servants, with like 500 different humiliating tasks.
A bare foot scene, with Isabella getting her feet pampered would be breathtaking. A men can only dream.

tack1xxx

Mar 16, 2018
Im pretty sure many people will want an answer to this...
The real question is for

[Henissart]

We can expect any HJ, BJ, SEX or similar scenes ? or the entire game will be a long humiliation for our mc ?

Thank you !

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
EstateDominate_Elisabeth.jpg

Hi everyone,

the administrative responsibilities I mentioned last week are over. Well, a few things are still left, but those can wait for a while. So I'm fully back in the development saddle.

The exact progress remains really tough to judge. The script has been finished for a long time, although with a few gaps here and there. Those are places where I need to see how well my planned images work first. I'm also done with the images for all shorter scenes. What's left are the centerpiece-like scenes, which are usually the ones that suddenly need twice as many images as planned, or take a different turn because I have a promising idea. Honestly, it's a struggle every week to try to put this into a few sentences. The whole process of making a game is neither easy to plan, nor to summarize. R5 is still a few weeks away though, that I can say.

The vote from last week is running until the 20th, but at least the second question about in-game notifications should be solved to everyones satisfaction: You can set whether or not you want to see notifications in the preference screen. If you enable them, a small and unobtrusive message fades in whenever you unlock a new image for the non-canon gallery.

All the best,
Henissart​

Last edited:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
looks like an intresting game but im curious is there any sex not necessarily with the mc but heather with one of the girls. Nvm been reading the comments and while i don't really care about femdon one or or the other it seems a little much to put a male in a chasity cage. If the intent was to break him it would have been more effective to put the sister in depending on if he is a loving brother or not

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes