4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Any example? Is it rather focused on gentle domination (handcuffs, forced pussy licking, soft spanking) or more hardcore fetishes (ass licking, pegging, etc.)? Is urination avoidable? What about other kinks?
So far it's mostly gentle although there is talk of more hardcore stuff. Urination is avoidable. Without giving away too much a lot is buildup so far, although I personally enjoy that when it's done well (and it's done well here).

If you do want a list of a few things currently in the game I'll include it in a spoiler here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
So far it's mostly gentle although there is talk of more hardcore stuff. Urination is avoidable. Without giving away too much a lot is buildup so far, although I personally enjoy that when it's done well (and it's done well here).

If you do want a list of a few things currently in the game I'll include it in a spoiler here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be honest, I was looking for something similar to Kelly's Family: Mother in Law (K84), but it seems that it is quite different game. Anyway, thanks for answer.

Ammaccabanane

Jan 16, 2020
Could anybody share the last development progress?

Any example? Is it rather focused on gentle domination (handcuffs, forced pussy licking, soft spanking) or more hardcore fetishes (ass licking, pegging, etc.)? Is urination avoidable? What about other kinks?
Urination is avoidable, and for now the game is actually pretty softcore. If you like gentle domination you should enjoy this.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Mc's Sister is so pure and beatifull -Who created Good job-
I bet they are gona Force Mc to have sex with Her but Mc' and His Sister gona enjoy :) they love each other :love:
Cant wait to play full game

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Derived

Apr 25, 2017

Unlocked
A preview image - Vol. 16
Hi everyone,

heads-up about the content of this weeks preview image: It shows the beginning of a slightly more explicit scene. Skip if you don't want to see that in advance.
Back during the development of Release 2, when we talked about me posting preview images, we agreed that I should try to keep them as free of story spoilers as possible. Obviously I would never post an image of something that's supposed to be a real surprise, but previews will become a bit more spoilery going forward. The selection is just too limited otherwise.

All the best and a great weekend,
Henissart

Estate Dominate_Preview_016.jpg

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Unlocked
Hi everyone,

heads-up about the content of this weeks preview image: It shows the beginning of a slightly more explicit scene. Skip if you don't want to see that in advance.
Back during the development of Release 2, when we talked about me posting preview images, we agreed that I should try to keep them as free of story spoilers as possible. Obviously I would never post an image of something that's supposed to be a real surprise, but previews will become a bit more spoilery going forward. The selection is just too limited otherwise.

Henissart

View attachment 528493
Thank's for sharing Derived (y)

Ammaccabanane

Jan 16, 2020

Unlocked
Hi everyone,

Henissart

View attachment 528493
Thanks for the share. We should be getting close to the update!

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
I like this game. Beautiful and hot girls, great renders, music matches the scenes very well, interesting storyline that call various emotions. I always liked when a woman was initiator in sex. I never played in games with femdom before, but all scenes in this game are shown so sexy (even without sex acts) that I liked them all (except for urination). However, there is a lot of potential for sex scenes. Mistresses can order the MC to have sex with Anja or Heather, or use the MC as their sex toy or something like this... Anyway, I'm looking forward for continuation.

Last edited:
Reactions: gottogo1234
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes