4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/04/14: Updated Mod, Version: 0.1

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy the attached Mod!
It can also be found on , F95 and
Note: Patreon version has all Incest content removed.

Last edited:

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
2020/04/14: Released Mod [Early Beta]

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: This is a beta build, there is a possibility of bugs occurring. If you find any please let me know and I will patch them ASAP.

Enjoy the attached Mod!
It can also be found on , F95 and MEGA
Note: Patreon version has all Incest content removed.
Coolio! Thanks!

Reactions: OscarSix

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
cos it's both
lezdom on the sister and femdom on the mc
Thanks for this, one question though considering text in OP it is clear that femdom is inescapable, but there is also a maledom tag. Is this serious content in the game or just an aside without any serious content?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Thanks for this, one question though considering text in OP it is clear that femdom is inescapable, but there is also a maledom tag. Is this serious content in the game or just an aside without any serious content?
nobody knows yet how it will prograss ingame
but MC can spank the maid for now

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Oh, I thought it was an update. I was wondering how on earth did henissart manage do it so quickly ahah.
I'm able to wait for Isabella, she deserves it.

Reactions: Kripke

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
In case reading the overview is too hard and the banner is not enough: this game is all about femdom. Deal with it ... AND THAT IS ALL I NEED/WANT!

Reactions: fabulous007

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks, no serious content maledom at this moment yet then. Well the females do look good though. :)
The maledom content is building up really well. I would recommend you play the next update. The mc is really beginning to assert himself and what’s better is that one of the ‘mistresses’ is really receptive to him being dominant over her. It’s only going to get better in the mc dominant route.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes