4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The maledom content is building up really well. I would recommend you play the next update. The mc is really beginning to assert himself and what’s better is that one of the ‘mistresses’ is really receptive to him being dominant over her. It’s only going to get better in the mc dominant route.
Thanks, will check it out then. Is more fun when there is some give and take for me at least. :)

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I found another site and i only want to share with you guys,but i only think is bugfix
Don't share games coming from other pirate sites unless you are sure that the game is the same as the one released by the developer. Some people can add viruses/trojans to the archive.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I found another site and i only want to share with you guys,but i only think is bugfix
just an advice for you when linking or sharing games, Renpy exports its builds in .zip packages and the file you linked was a .rar file, that means that someone downloaded the original file, extracted it and repackaged the archive. Dont download any anything that isnt a .zip unless its from a trusted source.

Reactions: noway1 and rf96

pindosxxxl

Apr 5, 2017

Hi everyone,

I've uploaded a new build of R5 with a few minor fixes and changes.
  • The very rare bug that could corrupt saves is fixed. No need to apply the hotfix anymore
  • The missing unlock code for the 16th image in the non canon gallery is in the script now
  • There's a changed and an additional image in the Dom path of the 'Temptress' scene
  • Also a decent number of corrected typos, a fixed minor flag from R2, things like that

The download for Patrons is .
Available in regular and compressed version for Windows / Linux / Mac.

The 'Estate : Dominate Guide' is also updated, and the current version will always be in the download folder from now on.

All the best,
Henissart

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Just a few minutes in..and boy do I hate these bitches.
Maybe Yennefer is not so bad after all.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Why are do these types of domination almost always have blackmail/forced noncon setups. In this case it's become a slave to some pshyco people or live on the street, personally I think domination/abuse can be hot as fuck if both parties want it/are in on it.

Reactions: Back

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Why are do these types of domination almost always have blackmail/forced noncon setups. In this case it's become a slave to some pshyco people or live on the street, personally I think domination/abuse can be hot as fuck if both parties want it/are in on it.
I totally prefer the noncon setup.;) Hopefully more of that. This game is awesome.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I don't see it like that. It's not "noncon". I just think the mistresses purpose is to make Heather and MC discover where their limits lie. For exemple, in the very first scene, I don't think Heather was totally opposed to what the mistresses "forced" MC to do. And I don't think MC was totally opposed to what they "forced" him to do to Heather.

I think this "seed" was present in both MC and Heather's mind. The only thing the mistresses are doing is to make this "seed" take root :devilish:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I don't see it like that. It's not "noncon". I just think the mistresses purpose is to make Heather and MC discover where their limits lie. For exemple, in the very first scene, I don't think Heather was totally opposed to what the mistresses "forced" MC to do. And I don't think MC was totally opposed to what they "forced" him to do to Heather.

I think this "seed" was present in both MC and Heather's mind. The only thing the mistresses are doing is to make this "seed" take root :devilish:
I see what you are saying but you are missing my point MC and his sister didn't come to the mansion because they wanted this job they had no real choice hence me saying they were forced to.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Really interesting, unique game, with some intense dialogue, legit had me holy shit- when you're that pulled into a scene you forget it's a game. ( and it's just plain dialogue, like "serious/joking", Isabella/Heather)
This can go either way:it's still to early, but if MC has some interesting character development and gains more control, this will be terrific game. ( on dom or neutral) annoying, predictable ( for who are not into complete sub).

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
but they could leave and find other ways to pay there's dept
Err.. wouldn't that defeat the purpose of the game?
Though in that case, it could've been another "sandbox game". ( click screens, do chores, raise money)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes