4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Nam Keke

May 6, 2017
he probably still lurking to see comments
but i don't think it's nice to only think about money
when he use a free programs like renpy and daz3d to make the game
he could do as
DecentMonkey do. in https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-2-v0-11-hotfix3-decentmonkey.11501/
make some extra scenes to good paying patreons
that would be fine with me and i maybe would pay for the extra content when the game is finished
Might not be the case here, game is good. Fashion Business is a bad game and it needs that extra content

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Not since last December 3.
At that time, he said something about too many people in this thread LOVE the game but yet aren't financially supporting him.
When I first started posting in this thread, just recently, I also gushed about how great this game is without being a supporter. After I realized what I'd done, I had two clear choices : stop gushing ; or start supporting. Since to stop gushing is basically to stop posting, I chose to start supporting.
Of course, everyone is free to choose.
I really like that he gets support and the game is excellent and deserves this. But you shouldn't be grumpy about people not throwing money at you. I developed games for free over many years, because I loved to create something that other people liked. Now everyone believes they should be rich for what they do. Just like I can open some random crappy stream on twitch nowadays with less than 10 views, but already with a donation button.

Nevertheless, give that guy as much money as you can spend to motivate him :)

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

bladestorm69

Jul 29, 2019
I have been thinking of putting up a patreon page just for ED. i am also in the process of learning to make a game myself but going hard core in blender, UE megascans, marvelous designer for clothes etc. instead of relying on plugandplay 3D like daz and i see the value of not only the money but the support itself. even if it is just 1$ the fact that you can get someone to support your game that never supported anyone is probably more rewarding than the money itself.

I have tried almost all the games that are out there and there seems to be a gaping void when it comes to industry standard level BDSM content. There are people making BDSM content in 3d that is on solid level in both 3d and animation but none of those people are making games. And even the level of adult games in general is horribad. right now ED is the only game that i would consider supporting if setting up things wasn't such a pain in the ass.

don't get me wrong. ED has its flaws that i don't agree with but in general it is the only adult game so far that has reached the threshold even with it's flaws where i would consider supporting it. it still needs that extra step though to push me in to paying for it but out of the competition it is the best.

Reactions: rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I'm wondering whether this game would be better as sandbox. :unsure:

joypinse

May 5, 2018
Put the attached file into game folder and lauch game and reload any save.
Then, while in game click the Unlock Gallery (Top middle) text button once.
Once done with it, you can delete the file.
thanks for the Mod
one Picture still remains locked in the Gallery the one
right next to "Lockup"

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
No way, the game has a great flow, constant repetition would destroy everything.
I don't think the flow is great, precisely. MC does one small thing and it's already dinner time.

Constant repetition sandbox games are just bad games.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
standard level BDSM
true and most of them are build in HS (hentai school) i think
and i stay away from those japanese character games
like glassix,max's life
it can be it's a good story in the game
i just don't like the japanese touch on them
then we can talk about ED and glamour
those characters are also the same standard from daz3d (not sure which model)
i would really looking forward to see some more characters variation on them
and many other games

and virtuavoid
i like games like
timeloophunter by hydrahenker
fasion business by desentmonkey <--- currently support this
glamour by dark silver
goons raid her by the architect
+several others that i on my standing foot can't recall

looking forward to see more of
mystwood manor by faerin
gates motel by P_S_Y_C_H_O

Last edited:

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I believe the dev's explanation is best : the MC is not supposed to be able to freely move about because he is not free. All he can do at best is bide his time as he tries to figure out his best means about how to react and interact to the women in his day-to-day life.
My problem with the MC is he is sooo unimpressive. He needs more intelligence, more intuition than he can conceivably muster to at least partially overcome his present condition. As is, all 5 ladies are tons more interesting than him.
This is why I was thinking of a sandbox. You would have the house with several rooms, some would be forbidden, and you would have to work your way to access them, either by being dominant and exploring, or submissive and being sent there.

genmaximo

Jun 20, 2017
My problem with the MC is he is sooo unimpressive. He needs more intelligence, more intuition than he can conceivably muster to at least partially overcome his present condition. As is, all 5 ladies are tons more interesting than him.
The problem with that is that the MC is not really a character, he's more of a 'self-insert' for the players. And if you want to have tons of choices like this game has, the MC has to be able to accommodate for that, and you can't do that if he has a strong personality because then you'd either limit the choices or bend that strong character to accommodate choices that wouldn't 'sit' with it.
That said, I think that once the 3 paths branch independently both the MC and the rest will be better defined.

Reactions: johnelros

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I believe the dev's explanation is best : the MC is not supposed to be able to freely move about because he is not free. All he can do at best is bide his time as he tries to figure out his best means about how to react and interact to the women in his day-to-day life.
I like this idea with that more intelligent, more thinking and planing MC. I really believe that this would actually be a big step forward. But I'd prefer that in the end he still loses against those women. ;)

Reactions: tamzarian
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes