3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Wow, this game is very short and extremely easy. I've beaten the game without leveling up and that's coming from someone who usually uses cheats. Also quite the achievement that even the sex stuff in this game is boring. They also went overboard with the censorship, even the tentacles and the succubus tail are censored. But it seems like it's not really the final version since there are only 7 defeat movies and it says "coming soon" for the 8th slot.

Last edited:

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
The art is nice, but I'd call the animations bland overall. I respect the gameplay design - it's a game that knows what it is and doesn't waste the player's time.

Reactions: tutuBRG

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Game is very small. Like an hour max. But it is real shiny gem here. Thanks OP for delivering it. Appreciate it.

ExcitedTengu

Jun 27, 2018
Art is really nice, gameplay might as well be a rhythm game which is kinda nice. Sadly it is really short.

XSinX

Apr 3, 2021
Very Nice Game
Seems very interesting.
Can't wait to see more.
Nice art, uncensor possible ?

Last edited:

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
This game is short but pretty good. It make you wonder if it was rushed because there is this jump button you never use it ever. Thanks for sharing. I wish more like this.

Nekorusher

Nov 13, 2019
My first comment uh oh, im nervous! But well guys I wanted to ask is anybody has a bgm from this game or any advice how I can find it by myself? Like its really relaxing and Im just enjoy sitting in main menu and listening this song!

PM21

May 1, 2018
Win10 only I suppose? Can anyone confirm please?
I was able to get it working on Win7 by simply clicking to close the error window. After a second or two the game loads. Doesn't seem to be cutting any content. The main menu image is missing but that's about it. Edit: Ok, the Defeat Movies also do not play. So there's that.

shorril

Aug 8, 2017
I was able to get it working on Win7 by simply clicking to close the error window. After a second or two the game loads. Doesn't seem to be cutting any content. The main menu image is missing but that's about it. Edit: Ok, the Defeat Movies also do not play. So there's that.
If the game over scenes don't show up for you they are also in the game files in MP4 format.

Reactions: Mettie

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
My first comment uh oh, im nervous! But well guys I wanted to ask is anybody has a bgm from this game or any advice how I can find it by myself? Like its really relaxing and Im just enjoy sitting in main menu and listening this song!
Try windows screen record.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
You know, when it said 'Cure her father's illness' I was expecting it to be a bit more serious than a backache

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
You know, when it said 'Cure her father's illness' I was expecting it to be a bit more serious than a backache
yeah, that does seem a bit misleading. They could have just said one of those things and left out the other, either way they both sound like different problems for fetching particular medicinal herbs. Story-wise, there isn't much potential to begin with, but its a good way to start something.

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
So I noticed this game got a bug fix update to Ver 1.0.2.
I would like to assume this forum will update the download to accommodate the change, but I would wait until there's a major change to the game, such as that additional scene thats yet to be released.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes