3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

bnl101

Jun 20, 2018
Art, animation, music are godlike. Does anyone know games with similar animation quality?

Nishroo

Feb 18, 2018
Art, animation, music are godlike. Does anyone know games with similar animation quality?
its really middle, too basic animation. If you want really godlike masterpiece. Try alps and dangerous forest/ another game incoming vivi and the magic island.

shou218

Jun 25, 2017
Gameplay is simple, but this is probably the best animated CG I've seen in a game of this ilk since Iris Action.

lozuno

Sep 12, 2020
Decent gameplay and the art is stunning. I hope the Devs provide an uncensored version of the game for outsiders.

Reactions: poisonbug

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Really though, the censorship in those defeat videos is completely bearable (much less jarring than in most titles with mosaics), dunno why so many people are crying wolf.
Btw, I am also having the "black screen" issue when trying to view those said videos from the 'Gallary' - the intro splash screen and menu background vid is also missing (blackness). Maybe it has something to do with locale, or maybe being on non-Win10 or the files being .mp4s...
At any rate those can be viewed from the \data\VideoFiles\ folders directly.

Mar 8, 2018
Have I ever told you the story of my only gripe about this game? It's not a story the developer would tell you.

Now this is gonna sound weird. But this could've been a fun game if it wasn't so easy. Then again, it's basically a JSK game with lesser steps. The defeat scenes have great art though.

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
It's really short, but the art quality makes more than up for it. And I don't think I've ever seen an enemy spider girl (princess? queen?) as friendly and gentle as the one in this game. It's very refreshing to see something different.

Reactions: Mertonus
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes