3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

yamipleb

Oct 27, 2018
interesting thing, this latest update to the steam version...
the video files (h-scenes) are generally higher quality. it looks like they are the original ones and the old censored version was made by slapping a censor over genitals and reencoding them.
with the odd exception of the MenuBackGround.mp4 which now has a fishy watermark and lower quality.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the file is also timestamped 4 minutes later than the rest, and was actually encoded at a different time and settings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: x169

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
Love the art on this one. Sadly I can't find any links to follow the devs like Twitter or Ci-en, anybody knows?

msz

Oct 16, 2019
Tags contain censored in contrast the description says not censored. Maybe this could be fixed to consistently reflect the actual state.

Reactions: CydoniaAstronaut

Blackmist

Feb 14, 2018
any brave and wonderful person that can share any other link like google drive or others? mega can too muc, and somehow i cant download using the others

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Is this one of those "Reward for being a failure" games? Do I need to suck at utilizing the game mechanics to see H content? I fucking hate that concept...
Please someone let me know if that's the case.
Thanks.

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Can't launch the game.

Win32 function failed: HRESULT: 0x8007000e

Call: at line 2023 in file \Graphics_DisplayM.cpp

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Is this one of those "Reward for being a failure" games? Do I need to suck at utilizing the game mechanics to see H content? I fucking hate that concept...
Please someone let me know if that's the case.
Thanks.
Beating the game gets you all the scenes, it's also .

Also, most h-games with loss scenes, including this one, barely have any mechanics to "suck at utilizing". You're expected to blow through those games whenever you're not intentionally losing, you're playing smut not Dark Souls.

HornySatanist6669

Apr 2, 2022
awh man what a shame, such good art in those few scenes but the game is a total snooze fest, combat can be done with your eyes closed (literally) and the story is basically non existent

y_th0ugh

Aug 18, 2021
I like this game! Sure, the gameplay is basic and the length is too short but it can be improved on.

I hope they update this game with more content. I love her design so much, such a shame if that's all there is to it.

Any recommendations for games like these? My favorites are KoooonSoft games, Parasite in the City, Anthophobia, and I also play some metroidvanias like Crisis Extinction and bits of RPGM like Claire's quest, but I'm not good at those as I can be easily distracted at sidequests and I get lost quite often. I give bonus points if its a tanned FeMC like this game or nun FeMC.

Banditking52

Jul 31, 2017
What are the three endings exactly? I got the virgin one and the one where she becomes a slut, but what's the last one? Does anyone know?

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes