BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked

Good day, everyone!

Eternal Lust 0.2.1 is finally here. In this update, you can explore more places and interact with it. Although, some of them are still being locked and I'll try my hardest to implement more of them along with other content so that you guys can play around with. That being said, it is good news as the Eternal Lust grows, you guys will see how much of the story it will tell. I hope you guys enjoy this update although there isn't much going on with the main storyline.
[Changelog V0.2.1]

Unlocking various places
i ) Ann's house ( Ann's and Mandy's bedroom ).
ii ) Ann's office.
iii) Frost's house.
iv ) Nadia's house.
v ) Hospital.
vi ) Eleanor's store.
vii ) House pool.
viii ) House basement.
ix ) Cindy's office.
x ) Strip club.
xi ) Nightclub / Bar.
xii ) The front gate of the abandoned cult mansion.
Scenes
i ) Eleanor's inhibition scene in the bathroom early morning.
ii ) Eleanor's inhibition scene at the store.
iii ) Ann's inhibition scene in her office.
iv ) Ann's inhibition scene in her bedroom.
v ) Mandy's inhibition scene in her bedroom.
vi ) Nadia's inhibition scene at her house.
vii ) Frost's inhibition scene at her house.
viii) Additional scenes for Alex and Cassie.
ix ) Spa event with Nadia.
x ) Tan with Nadia and Cassie at the pool ( additional scene and dialogue )
xi ) Lust scene for Chloe.
xii ) Lust potion scene with Lilith ( additional dialogue )
New single render
i) MC at gym
ii) MC doing project
iii) MC helping Trisha doing her project
iv) Girls enter bathroom early morning
v) Frost greets in her office during the day
vi) Frost welcome in her house at night
vii) Ann greets in her office
viii) Ann greets in her room at night
ix) Mandy greets in her room at night
x) Nadia greets in her house in the morning
xi) Eleanor greets in her store during the day
xii) Rita greets and doing yoga ( Evening ) ( Improvement )
xiii) Power menu update ( Potion of lust )
Improvement and new features
i ) Adding a new script for quest tracker.
ii ) Fixing script errors.
iii ) Compile a series of images into videos with sound effects.
iv ) Adding options for climax during lust scenes for Alex and Cassie.
Content
- 141 new rendered UHD images ( 840 UHD still images )
- Chloe's lust scenes ( 4 different poses in her room in the morning and at night ) = 240 UHD images ( Animated )
Download here
Eternal Lust 0.2.1

PC ( Win & Linux ) ( 3.35 GB ) :
MAC ( 3.33 GB ) :
Eternal Lust 0.2.0 ---> 0.2.1 Patch
PC ( Win & Linux ) ( 1.43 GB ) :
MAC
( 1.38 GB ) :
Patch A ( Basement and pool )
PC ( Win & Linux ) ( 13.9 MB ) :
MAC ( 14 MB ) :
P.S After you guys download the new version, you guys can download Patch A to add script and images for the basement and pool. More content will be added in the future.

• Love
Reactions: najm and MFN

D28

Aug 9, 2020
I tried the 0.2.1 update, however I recieved multiple "an exception has occurred" errors.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/overlay/main_menu.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/overlay/main_menu.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "F:\Stored Data\andyb\Desktop\Media & Recreation\Games\Saved Games & DLC\PC\H\EL\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.0 to 0.2.1 patch -pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Stored Data\andyb\Desktop\Media & Recreation\Games\Saved Games & DLC\PC\H\EL\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.0 to 0.2.1 patch -pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "F:\Stored Data\andyb\Desktop\Media & Recreation\Games\Saved Games & DLC\PC\H\EL\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.0 to 0.2.1 patch -pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Stored Data\andyb\Desktop\Media & Recreation\Games\Saved Games & DLC\PC\H\EL\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.0 to 0.2.1 patch -pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Stored Data\andyb\Desktop\Media & Recreation\Games\Saved Games & DLC\PC\H\EL\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.0 to 0.2.1 patch -pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "F:\Stored Data\andyb\Desktop\Media & Recreation\Games\Saved Games & DLC\PC\H\EL\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.0 to 0.2.1 patch -pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "F:\Stored Data\andyb\Desktop\Media & Recreation\Games\Saved Games & DLC\PC\H\EL\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.0 to 0.2.1 patch -pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "F:\Stored Data\andyb\Desktop\Media & Recreation\Games\Saved Games & DLC\PC\H\EL\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.0 to 0.2.1 patch -pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "F:\Stored Data\andyb\Desktop\Media & Recreation\Games\Saved Games & DLC\PC\H\EL\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.0 to 0.2.1 patch -pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "F:\Stored Data\andyb\Desktop\Media & Recreation\Games\Saved Games & DLC\PC\H\EL\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.0 to 0.2.1 patch -pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1155, in render
    back = render(style.background, bw, bh, st, at)
  File "F:\Stored Data\andyb\Desktop\Media & Recreation\Games\Saved Games & DLC\PC\H\EL\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.0 to 0.2.1 patch -pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "F:\Stored Data\andyb\Desktop\Media & Recreation\Games\Saved Games & DLC\PC\H\EL\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.0 to 0.2.1 patch -pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "F:\Stored Data\andyb\Desktop\Media & Recreation\Games\Saved Games & DLC\PC\H\EL\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.0 to 0.2.1 patch -pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "F:\Stored Data\andyb\Desktop\Media & Recreation\Games\Saved Games & DLC\PC\H\EL\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.0 to 0.2.1 patch -pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/overlay/main_menu.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sun Oct 18 18:02:29 2020

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, new to this one. So the procedure would be download 0.21, then download patch "A"?

How far is the game, anyways? It's a version 0.21, yet already a quite sizeable download. Are the images 4k or something?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just checking this game for the first time, I was kinda worried about the game's description it felt like it was hinting at ntr content but dev says there will not be any content like that. But you can still lose the girls, my question is, are the choices very obvious, so you always know if you're on the path to losing one of the girls? From what I've seen the game doesn't really have a walkthrough.

Edit: Also in the planned fetishes you have prostitution, will that be optional?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Ok, new to this one. So the procedure would be download 0.21, then download patch "A"?

How far is the game, anyways? It's a version 0.21, yet already a quite sizeable download. Are the images 4k or something?
Yeah I've not heard of this one before, which is exciting, and it seems well rated ... but I think I'll wait for a compressed version with all the bits sorted out before diving in.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Eternal Lust [v0.2.1] with Patch A ( Basement and pool) [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.35 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.33 GB

Original Size Patch Win/Linux: 1.43 GB
Original Size Patch Mac: 1.38 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 319 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 302 MB: -

Compressed Size Patch Win/Linux: 189 MB: -
Compressed Size Patch Mac: 171 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There will be no cuckoldry because I myself find it hard to put myself into that situation. By cheating means that you as the main character that gonna chase the girls. And by corruption, I think you already explained that part. The girl will not cheat. Not unless they have been corrupted. Besides, you can call it cheating if the girls are in relationship with you, but if you're not... Would you call it cheating? Nevertheless I will put events where you as the MC have the option to prevent the girl from being further corrupted by others or just let it happened. AND DEFINITELY NO CUCKOLDRY, OR GORE OR GAY(MALE ON MALE). Lesbian is fine.
this post of yours makes no sense, if a girl cheat on the mc is called cuckold no matter what, as for the cheating tag is only used for the mc cheating on the girls, when a girl cheats on the mc is called ntr here.
This game has ntr avoidable, but it has such content and should be added to the tags.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
this post of yours makes no sense, if a girl cheat on the mc is called cuckold no matter what, as for the cheating tag is only used for the mc cheating on the girls, when a girl cheats on the mc is called ntr here.
This game has ntr avoidable, but it has such content and should be added to the tags.
But the mc cheating on his girlfriend isn't cuckoldry:unsure: so shouldn't every game has the ntr tag? ;)

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
There will be no cuckoldry because I myself find it hard to put myself into that situation. By cheating means that you as the main character that gonna chase the girls. And by corruption, I think you already explained that part. The girl will not cheat. Not unless they have been corrupted. Besides, you can call it cheating if the girls are in relationship with you, but if you're not... Would you call it cheating? Nevertheless I will put events where you as the MC have the option to prevent the girl from being further corrupted by others or just let it happened. AND DEFINITELY NO CUCKOLDRY, OR GORE OR GAY(MALE ON MALE). Lesbian is fine.

I find what you mention interesting, this could be similar to superpowered, in which the MC can turn girls into nymphomaniacs, and therefore, they will have sex with others, however the MC does not care since as such it does not have A relationship with them, or avoid it by making them not nymphomaniacs, on the other hand I think that what everyone (or the vast majority could be bothered by) is that the game will focus on NTR, which from what you say IS NOT SO, therefore, some scenes in which the girls have sex with others and the MC also participates (Threesome), does not bother him or even enjoys it (voyeurism), I don't think they are bad.

Good luck and I'll give it a try.

Reactions: Kingkoopa97

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
It's huge for a second release, haven't tried it yet but I love paranormal themes, I like how the summary mentions you can play in various ways and get different results because I'm tired of linear storytelling..

Reactions: Kingkoopa97

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Was there ever a version that worked with the previous ones? Or one that was bugless at all? :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
But the mc cheating on his girlfriend isn't cuckoldry:unsure: so shouldn't every game has the ntr tag? ;)
I already explained it in the post, dunno why the hell some moderator deleted the tag again, this game have ntr avoidable.
When the mc cheat on the gf they only use cheating tag, when the girls cheat on the mc they use ntr, simply as that, the thing with cuckold is that they usually don't put it unless the game has centered content in that fetish (like making the player watch), so having the ntr is enough for most games.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes