SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Story sounds very familiar its like you changed a couple things around or copied from another game lol. The spotlight panning thing is annoying but the renders are good. I'll keep an eye your game just to see if it changes at all in the next updates

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
It seems like it could have great potential, but right now there's like only 5 minutes of game play or less.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
With new devs I usually look at their patreon or subscribestar campaigns to get a sense of how the dev feels about the project, and the truthfulness, openness, and value he shows to potential donors, and man, this one is towards the absolute bottom of the pack on all counts. Details below:

His first two goals: $500 a month and he will work more on the game, and $1000 a month to buy better hardware.... He also has a $10000 goal right off the bat.

8 patreon tiers, only $50 and $100 will get walkthroughs. Also the $5 tier gets the game a week late, but the highest tier gets the game a week early. So basically the $5 tier gets the game 2 weeks late and the dev is pretty blatantly trying to manipulate people. If you knew you weren't able to pay $100 a month for a game (because who can?) from a first time dev and didnt read those top two tiers you wouldn't know you were being misled.

It also hints that the gallery might be locked behind a $15 paywall, but only on the Subscribe star. Also the rewards are typed out with different wording between subscribe star and patreon.

There are image rewards but no real specifics as to what they can or can't involve.

Oh and the $2 tier just gives you access to the demo. So if you pay every month youre not getting anything other than updates after the first month.

It also lists two devs, but indicates one of them might not be real? Kinda tricks you into thinking that the game has more chance of being finished and finished more quickly than with the one dev.

Just reeks of shadiness and deception and greed and seems like the game isn't going to be finished. Just be really careful before giving money here IMO, unless the dev heavily edits his campaigns and apologizes for the pretty obviously deceptive marketing.
Ever since Darth Smut's thread its always been a pleasure to see your critiques of games, and this didn't disappoint. What I find hilarious is that the developer changed the $5 tier to only be one week late. Honestly hope this game doesn't end up a cash grab blunder.

May 30, 2017
Ever since Darth Smut's thread its always been a pleasure to see your critiques of games, and this didn't disappoint. What I find hilarious is that the developer changed the $5 tier to only be one week late. Honestly hope this game doesn't end up a cash grab blunder.
Thanks, man. I honestly think that sometimes the new devs just put up as much stuff as possible to try and give people options without realizing that their tiers conflict with each other and they're being extremely confusing. Sometimes it's inexperience, and sometimes it's a language barrier. In those cases they often change stuff pretty quickly and for the better. And yeah the renders and character designs look great, the concept isn't in an overpopulated niche, and it's renpy which isn't a bad sign. I hope the game works out too, and that my worries turn out to be baseless.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Good days, everyone. This is your dev, Dark Naughtylus.

First of all, I would like to give my thanks for giving some thoughts and reviews about my game, Patreon and SubscribeStar page, in general, that I found in this forum and I also apologized if you guys got confused in between both of my pages. I can assure you both of them are mine. You can donate on either of them. Not necessarily to donate on both of them.

Back to the reviews, there are some good reviews which I much appreciate, but there are also the bad ones in which case, you guys already got my attention on the matters.

First, we're gonna talk about the tiers. To be fair, all of my patrons can download all the latest versions on the same day after I uploaded it. I already improvised the tiers' rewards and privileges so that you guys can be clear about it. I hope this will alleviate your suspicions. You guys have the right to be cautious, and it also played a big role for me to grow my skills and knowledge and widen my views to look for a better opportunity to improve myself.

As I look back at the tiers, some of you might find it irrelevant for me to establish due to my first time being a game developer, which might be true. So, I decided to remove some of the top tiers. I have never shown my capabilities before and the game is still new in the market, some might even say it sounds familiar to some other game. Well, that's because the game is still not complete. If you disagree, I can't do anything about it. It's your opinion.

Next is regarding the goals. You guys have to understand. I'm currently working on this game for about roughly 4 -5 hours a day right after I got back home from my day to day job. I'm passionate about making this game, but I can't hope to make it for free. These goals are more like a motivation for me to keep on going making games for you. One of the goals is to focus on the PC setup which is I think it is relevant because the rendering process heats my graphic card and CPU and it worries me if it might malfunction one day.

Speaking of which, it's not like I don't want to render the characters with the surroundings or environment for every conversation, it's just time-consuming and as I said before my PC is taking a lot of heat. I prefer to focus the render when the characters doing some intimate actions. And I think I've mentioned before about making animation using another PC. Rendering even a short 3D animation will take a few days to complete. This will affect my progress if I'm to use only one PC to render smooth sex animations, still images and do the coding at the same time.

Not to mention, the only free to play for this game is the demo version, which is only a rough idea of my game. Version 0.1.0 is much clearer and has lots more content than the demo. The game will be having storyline, quests and additional characters as the game progress. Besides, I know not all of us can afford to pay $100 per month, and I didn't force you to. And once again, I'm here not trying to rip off anyone. It's up to you on how much you want to donate. Or you can just wait for the public release for free from my Patrons, not me. At least, not for now.

I hope the above information satisfies all of your concerns.

Last edited:

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Version 0.1.1 (Public Release):
PC (456 MB)
:
Win (442 MB) :
MAC (441 MB) :
Linux (448MB) :

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Good day, everyone.

I'm here with some news to share. First of all, I've changed my old Patreon's name from Dark Naughtylus Adult Studio into NanoVoid Game Studio. If you guys have been wondering where is my Patreon's page, here's the link
There's been a lot of changes since the last version, so I'm here to give out the links to the updated version of Eternal Lust.
The game is not abandon, I was just changing my studio name. I hope there's no need to change it further in the future.
I would be grateful to hear more of your opinion on the matter, so I'll drop my Discord Channel here.

Version 0.1.4 PC ( 1.04 GB ) :

Version 0.1.4 Win ( 1.03 GB ) :

Version 0.1.4 Mac ( 1.03 GB ) :

Version 0.1.4 Linux ( 1.03 GB ) :

Last edited:

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
OP Updated: Added 0.1.4 PC/Linux/Mac, Changed Developer name, re-linked new Patreon and added discord.

Reactions: wep

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
This game is perfect for me (in GAME OVER), I'll finally be able to beat someone. :ROFLMAO:
I liked the synopsis and I'll test it. Good luck with the project and I'll keep an eye on it.

Reactions: SilenceHill

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
I m a little bit confused....the slut and the slave path say they require high inhibition...but shouldn't that be low inhibition?or the real meaning is high level reduction of inhibition?

Reactions: Moisan4

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
girls and story is god.... but
THE music is ...argh... after some time i have headcache
and the map.. they are way too many spots, tooooooo many and no minimap

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes