Tulandra

Sep 27, 2019
the grinding killed it for me.
There should be some indicator to tell when you have grinded the needed amount.
I didnt even finsh the game, i got bored.....

dunhill

May 3, 2017
there is wayy too many locations in the map and its also difficult to get around (its very time consuming) i quit out and didn't bother to play this update, maybe the game dev should ditch the sandbox mode???

theboi_2100

Jul 17, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'evening_entrance'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "choices Trisha inh.rpyc", line 146, in script
  File "C:\Users\JIMOUD~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa1764.8453\Eternal_Lust_version_0.1.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\JIMOUD~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa1764.8453\Eternal_Lust_version_0.1.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'evening_entrance'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Wed Mar 11 03:50:15 2020

Old Wolf

Jan 4, 2019
'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'late_college_night_uptown_map'.

Full traceback:
File "E:\Z - for adults\Eternal_Lust_version_014-pc\Eternal_Lust_version_0.1.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Z - for adults\Eternal_Lust_version_014-pc\Eternal_Lust_version_0.1.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\Z - for adults\Eternal_Lust_version_014-pc\Eternal_Lust_version_0.1.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\Z - for adults\Eternal_Lust_version_014-pc\Eternal_Lust_version_0.1.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "choices Entrance.rpyc", line 46, in script
File "E:\Z - for adults\Eternal_Lust_version_014-pc\Eternal_Lust_version_0.1.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'late_college_night_uptown_map'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Wed Mar 11 13:18:17 2020

Throws to the desktop - the game closes - you can play since the last save.

coyotmeister

Jun 8, 2019
How much energy do i need for upgrades, cause now im 250 and still cant upgrade anything, or maybe im doing something wrong?

coyotmeister

Jun 8, 2019
Also when im going to sleep in 149/150 days this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'endScreen'.
Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 3005, in script
File "C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\EternalLustversion014-pc\Eternal_Lust_version_0.1.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\EternalLustversion014-pc\Eternal_Lust_version_0.1.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'endScreen'.
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Wed Mar 11 14:24:53 2020
kekw

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
The renders are just lovely but I died of boredom doing anything, the amount of clicks required is RSI inducing.
Repeating the same thing tens of times to make a tiny amount of progress is not what I consider to be entertaining.
And then, after an age to get someone down to zero Inhibition to see what happened it didn't change anything, options still locked off, and now Inhibition just goes negative ...

I'll prob look back at the game way further into it's development to see if anything's changed but otherwise it's not for me.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
What will happen after the completion of 150 days ???

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
How much energy required to upgrade ?? Currently 100 but still showing to collect more

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I like the idea of this but it seems overly complicated the free roam already has lots of places to go and I'm aimlessly walking around working out what to do next.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
so i thought i give this a shot and here is my honest opinion........
1. the renders look awesome
2.i like the premise of the story
3. i like how it splits into different paths (Slave, Slut, Lover, True Love) Also i am aiming for Lover cuz that seems like the harem path
4.sandbox is ok if there is direction and purpose.....not aimless clicking till you hit something
5.the grind needs to be limited. we cant just grind till we hit a random number that helps progress everything. Also the grind has to be worth it and not dragging ass till something happens
6. we need to know when its the end of the update so we dont senselessly continue if there is no point continuing
7. an actual quest log
8. ran into a bug when i used the pheromone on Trisha i couldnt continue

Overall it has a good story and great renders the girls look awesome i want to see this continue but you need to try and smooth out what you have in game already or its not going to flow right and what is with the 150 days? Why does it seem like that is a time limit for something bad i dont think that is needed in there at all.

Once again just my opinion not trying to start/cause any problems

Reactions: Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
so i thought i give this a shot and here is my honest opinion........
1. the renders look awesome
2.i like the premise of the story
3. i like how it splits into different paths (Slave, Slut, Lover, True Love) Also i am aiming for Lover cuz that seems like the harem path
4.sandbox is ok if there is direction and purpose.....not aimless clicking till you hit something
5.the grind needs to be limited. we cant just grind till we hit a random number that helps progress everything. Also the grind has to be worth it and not dragging ass till something happens
6. we need to know when its the end of the update so we dont senselessly continue if there is no point continuing
7. an actual quest log
8. ran into a bug when i used the pheromone on Trisha i couldnt continue

Overall it has a good story and great renders the girls look awesome i want to see this continue but you need to try and smooth out what you have in game already or its not going to flow right and what is with the 150 days? Why does it seem like that is a time limit for something bad i dont think that is needed in there at all.

Once again just my opinion not trying to start/cause any problems
I hope developer is not going to close down open world feature

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes