krotonor

Dec 31, 2018
After my first use of inhibition pheromone on Trisha, during noon I get this error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'evening_entrance'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "choices Trisha inh.rpyc", line 146, in script
  File "D:\Games\p\p games\Eternal_Lust_version_0.1.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Games\p\p games\Eternal_Lust_version_0.1.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Thu Mar 19 13:23:24 2020

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
i cant upgrade potion, reached 400 energy and no idea to move on, so we need a walkthrough or some hint system to help us with this

Edit: you need 10 energy and you can upgrade, if 11, script breaks and you cant upgrade

Last edited:

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
i cant upgrade potion, reached 400 energy and no idea to move on, so we need a walkthrough or some hint system to help us with this

Edit: you need 10 energy and you can upgrade, if 11, script breaks and you cant upgrade
You guys don't have to grind for energy that much (like more than 50). I don't planned to make the game being repetitive. Each time you upgrade the potion, the effect will also give more points, such as level 1 will reduce inhibition by 1 point but level 2 will decrease it even further by 5 points. Level 3 potion will decrease much, much more than that.

moog66

Mar 28, 2020
You guys don't have to grind for energy that much (like more than 50). I don't planned to make the game being repetitive. Each time you upgrade the potion, the effect will also give more points, such as level 1 will reduce inhibition by 1 point but level 2 will decrease it even further by 5 points. Level 3 potion will decrease much, much more than that.
Game looks amazing.
I upgraded the potion to lvl 6, but I still get the same interactions from the girls, and their innhibition levels don't go down.
Am I mission something, or will content be added later?

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Game looks amazing.
I upgraded the potion to lvl 6, but I still get the same interactions from the girls, and their innhibition levels don't go down.
Am I mission something, or will content be added later?
How can you upgrade it to lvl 6? There shouldn't be a lvl 6 potion.

Edit : I just did some check up on the game and it seems the potion indeed can be lvl up far more than that. I'm gonna add more coding to prevent it from happening because it might broke the game script. The highest lvl you can go only up to lvl 3. But the events for lvl 3 is still in development. For now, you can make the girls wearing the birthday suit

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
how you upgrade potion? i understand nothing :( there is no help, zero menu, quest mean nothing

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This is one that I will keep in mind. I like how you set up the framework for the game with the map and UI. Game probably needs at least 6 updates or so to even be playable, but I think it will be pretty awesome once completed. Good luck.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I like the girl designs but am concerned with the paths. Love is pretty self explanatory but I'd be worried about having to pass through slut territory to reach slave status. Not particularly interested in my girls sleeping around.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I like the girl designs but am concerned with the paths. Love is pretty self explanatory but I'd be worried about having to pass through slut territory to reach slave status. Not particularly interested in my girls sleeping around.
In the next version, there will be a tutorial explaining how the game works. Right now, I'm in the middle of implementing more content and making a lot of improvements.

hestman

Jul 3, 2020
After my first use of inhibition pheromone on Trisha, during noon I get this error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "choices Trisha inh.rpyc", line 146, in script
  File "D:\Games\p\p games\Eternal_Lust_version_0.1.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Games\p\p games\Eternal_Lust_version_0.1.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Thu Mar 19 13:23:24 2020
I get this aswell.. any fixes?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
[Changelog V0.2.0]

Scenes
- Welcome week fair event improvement ( Mandy introduction )
- Pool battle royale event
- Meeting with Ann ( Ann introduction )
- Dinner with Ann and Mandy event
- Chatting with Mandy event ( Library and cafe )
- Meeting with Nadia ( Nadia introduction )
- Pool event with Nadia and Cassie ( More scenes will be implemented )
- Lilith's potion of lust event ( Potion of lust unlocked )
- After store robbery event ( Continuation of Eleanor moving in event )
- A tutorial with Melisa ( Not an in-game character )

Lust scenes
- Alex's lust scenes ( Early morning in the bathroom, Noon in her room, and Night in her room )
- Cassie's lust scenes ( Early morning in the bathroom, Morning in her room, Evening in her room and Night in her room )
- For the sake of enjoyment, I've set each pose only differ with 1 lust point for now. Eg, handjob start with 0 lust point, blowjob start with 1 lust point, sex start with 2 lust points.

Improvement
- Fixed the previous error encountered by many fans.
- Prologue scenes have been changed from side-to-side styles into a whole scene image. ( Include meeting with Frost and Trisha event, meeting with Lilith for the time and crystal event and Nikki introduction event )
- Map and UI improvement.

Content
- 250 new rendered UHD images ( 699 UHD still images )
- Alex's lust scenes ( 4 different poses at various places and time ) = 562 UHD images ( Animated )
- Cassie' s lust scenes ( 4 different posses at various places and time ) = 508 UHD images ( Animated )

Event trigger
- Day 1 Morning ( College, Dr. Frost's office)
- Day 1 Evening ( Downtown, Gym )
- Day 1 Night ( Home, Bed )

- Day 2 Morning ( Home, Downstairs )
- Day 2 Noon ( Uptown, Eleanor's store )

- Day 3 Evening ( Home, Garage )
- Day 3 Night ( Home, Bed )

- Day 4 Morning ( Uptown, College, Ann's Office )
- Option ( Buy wine using laptop )
- Day 4 Night ( Uptown, Ann's house )

- Day 5 Noon ( Uptown, College )

- Day 6 Morning ( Home, Living room, TV )
- Day 6 Night ( Home, Bed )

Download here

PC ( Win ) ( 4.94GB ) :

LINUX x64 bit ( 4.92GB ) :

MAC x64 bit ( 4.92GB ) :

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Can i expect Serial-Corruption and Transformation to be featured fetishes of this game?

I'm only just finding it now because it didn't list Transformation as a fetish, I would suggest you add that as a tag and feature, if that's intended or place. That's pretty much your target audience.

Transformation is pretty self-explanatory, but not everyone is familiar with Serial-Corruption, so for their benefit:

Serial-corruption, (adv): The act by which one individual who has been corrupted by an influence, is compelled to spread said corruption to those around them; corrupting them as well.

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Can i expect Serial-Corruption and Transformation to be featured fetishes of this game?

I'm only just finding it now because it didn't list Transformation as a fetish, I would suggest you add that as a tag and feature, if that's intended or place. That's pretty much your target audience.

Transformation is pretty self-explanatory, but not everyone is familiar with Serial-Corruption, so for their benefit:

Serial-corruption, (adv): The act by which one individual who has been corrupted by an influence, is compelled to spread said corruption to those around them; corrupting them as well.
There will be corruption either by your own decision or/and others. That being said yes.

Reactions: Reifon
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes