BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Many thanks for uploading the original installer version of the game! You're the best!

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Since there's an evil route, I wish the MC after she grew a cock we got some good old fashioned futa on male, maybe even breaking them into bitch boys. Oh well.
I'd love that too, unfortunately, Japanese hentai games tend to shun futa stuff. Whether its cultural or censorship issues, who knows.

That said, how's the writing? I haven't played a Liquid game in a LONG time but my recollection is that their games never deliver on their premise.

M'95

May 17, 2019
So I just read the (only) review, anyone that played can answer : Is there any kind of revenge arc/route?

Grabity

Feb 13, 2019
" Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)" I think i'll kindly wait for the hero without a cape that has the full save :devilish:

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
I am honnestly a bit disappointed with the game, I really liked the idea behind the game but clearly It did not deliver what I was expecting. It does not help that from what I see I just player chapter 1/2 and half of the third there is no real guro, just mostly rape with disgusting quantity of sperm. All the torture/gore part are narrated. I wonder if this will improve but it is also quitte repetitive.

Sicko123

Nov 28, 2017
Oh, I didn't notice that.
For this save it's just missing the 4 cg.To get those last 4 cg you have to start at chapter 1 and select seduce solider, then Shake off Zowabo. When prompt with a choice. These options does't appear until you finish the game at least 1 time.

Reactions: lehieugch68
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes