CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
An immortal protagonist in an H-game? Sounds like a goo...*Sees female protagonist* Oh. Oh, that poor girl.
Yeah that poor girl indeed. I would just hug and comfort her if she was real. Give her a decent home without the whole slave thing

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
So I just had a thought. Since Snow/Yuki/whoever the protag's name is can she use her DNA in Marie? Would it even work that way or am I wrong? Idk just just came to mind and I always thought hey wait a min....would that even work?

M'95

May 17, 2019
So I just read the (only) review, anyone that played can answer : Is there any kind of revenge arc/route?
Anyone? Is it just pasively undergoing torture for the MC or does she take control and kick ass later on?

Oct 21, 2018
so, i dont want to invite spoilers, but can anyone tell me what kind of endings this vn has? good? bad? evil? etc? i THINK i just got a bad ending but im not 100% sure, also do the other chapters unlock eventualy? i only have access to ch 1-3...

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
With the "Other" engine, is there text fast forward in this?
... :ROFLMAO: I don't play this style of game for the stunning depth of plot run through a language translator, I play them because [gestures to art]*ahem*[Jerk off motion]

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Original release date was 9 years ago?! Nine years to get an official traslation? Dang.... Anyway is there any choose to make on this game so far i have been on rails non stop hope i can stab gregg like holy shit man

Oct 21, 2018
Original release date was 9 years ago?! Nine years to get an official traslation? Dang.... Anyway is there any choose to make on this game so far i have been on rails non stop hope i can stab gregg like holy shit man
the game is very hands held for a couple hours give or take depending on how fast u go, i skipped a LOT of the worse sex scenes myself and got to the first choice of the game in rougly 2-3 hours... mind that is including i did stop to 'enjoy' a couple of them before they became a bit tedious, you could probably get there faster if u ignore them all...

on another note, there is a major decision in the game around chapter 2 that will affect game and force lock you into a bad end WAY DOWN THE LINE, its like, double bad end infact, meaning no matter what u choose you get a type of bad end, it really upset me and almost ruined the vn for me. u will have to either have a save for that decision or have to more or less replay chapter 2-4 from the start, so even though its spoilers, ill say this... ASK FOR HELP WHEN U HAVE THE CHANCE, DON'T TRY TO SOLVE ISSUES ON YOUR OWN!

one last thing, happy neige/snow/yuki/etc is adorable! XD

Suit

May 11, 2019
on another note, there is a major decision in the game around chapter 2 that will affect game and force lock you into a bad end WAY DOWN THE LINE, its like, double bad end infact, meaning no matter what u choose you get a type of bad end, it really upset me and almost ruined the vn for me. u will have to either have a save for that decision or have to more or less replay chapter 2-4 from the start, so even though its spoilers, ill say this... ASK FOR HELP WHEN U HAVE THE CHANCE, DON'T TRY TO SOLVE ISSUES ON YOUR OWN!
Except once you hit that bad end all you have to do is restart and click the "skip to choice" button before picking the correct answers. It's a 30 second fix.

Oct 21, 2018
Except once you hit that bad end all you have to do is restart and click the "skip to choice" button before picking the correct answers. It's a 30 second fix.
but good sir, when you think your on the right track, and find out you arent... its not nice at all~ also, its 2-3 min of skip text plus going through any actual changes made as a result! (my pettyness towards that extra 1 and a half - 2 and a half minutes is real!)

yeah, i exadurated on it 'ruining the game' its just it took me forever to find the break point that caused it bc i basically had to go through each saved decision and skip till that point to see if it changed... it was annoying, even if ruined the game is an overstatement lol

unrelated... is taht kos-mos or t-elos in your profile pic? been a while since i played xenosaga and i recall t-elos being pink/brown/purple colors, but it sorta looks more like kos-mos... im forgetful XD

Suit

May 11, 2019
unrelated... is taht kos-mos or t-elos in your profile pic? been a while since i played xenosaga and i recall t-elos being pink/brown/purple colors, but it sorta looks more like kos-mos... im forgetful XD
It's corrupted Existia, a different character to Kos-Mos, but quite similar in design.

Oct 21, 2018
It's corrupted Existia, a different character to Kos-Mos, but quite similar in design.
wow, looks interesting... is there a translated version of it floating around by any chance? or maybe it simply has an english version...

Aruaytin

Sep 27, 2017
the game is very hands held for a couple hours give or take depending on how fast u go, i skipped a LOT of the worse sex scenes myself and got to the first choice of the game in rougly 2-3 hours... mind that is including i did stop to 'enjoy' a couple of them before they became a bit tedious, you could probably get there faster if u ignore them all...

one last thing, happy neige/snow/yuki/etc is adorable! XD
Except for some reason, I keep getting railroaded to the double bad end choice even when I choose to have Marie help the MC. That choice is the only one in Ch.2 right?

Suit

May 11, 2019
Except for some reason, I keep getting railroaded to the double bad end choice even when I choose to have Marie help the MC. That choice is the only one in Ch.2 right?
You need both the gift and have to learn how to heal. Choices from different chapters.

Oct 21, 2018
You need both the gift and have to learn how to heal. Choices from different chapters.
^ This... i may have neglected to mention it as i honestly thought that part happened no matter your choices... probably has to do with sparing a certain UNGRATEFUL BRAT or not... dunno... but yeah, the healing is kinda manditory from what i recall.. i just assumed that part was no choice... sorry lol

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes