RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I played the game and I strangly liked it. Its not a fapable game though. The only time I was intrigued was from the two lesbian scenes in the game, but pretty much every other sexual encouter is non-con to the extreme, except from the gentle vampire but he is druging her during the bite.

The MC is written in a way that makes her so very naive, she has no strengh of will and needs hundreds of years to actually start being a strong personality (kinda). She is so naive, in fact that all her problems come from that and it kinda broke my intrest in the game for a while because I cant believe a person like her could ever exist. The writer, constantly over explains things, they repeat over and over the feelings of the character, for example, in every battle the MC will repeat that in this battle she has to put her all strenght. Well yeah thats what should happen in every battle, its a given and not needed.

Some parts of story were better though, I especialy enjoyed all her interactions with Marie, her actual love. It even made me a little sad at the ending. The ending itself made me sad actually aswell
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The writer also gave me the impression that he doesnt know that love between women may exist. Somewhere he writes that the MC loves Marie, but not the same as she loves a man?!? That doesnt make sense at all. The MC lusts after Marie, she has sex with Marie, they love each other so much that they would sacrifice themselves for the other, but she doesnt love her the same as she would love a man? I think she loved her more than a man.

The art is very good, but there are some inconsistancies between that story and the art. The biggest one is

If you are here because of the futa tag, like I was, then dont bother. The futa scenes are only bad ends, they are limited and not arousing.

I was looking for different endings and options by choosing different decisions (they dont matter) and the most disurbing thing I found is a scene with a character that looks like a 10 year old. Idk how this allowed, maybe because in the story she is very old but it was disgusting. I skipped the scene.

There is an evil route (that doesnt matter in the story) which I liked but it was quite small. I was hoping for a lot more violence by the MC after she goes mad and starts killing. I also hoped she would get an dick and start raping people while also killing them. The most dissapointing thing in this route is that we dont see her get revenge on gegg.

Last edited:
Reactions: desmosome

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I wanted to try this but there's a review saying that there's guro in this. Is this true?

Last edited:

Jul 8, 2020
I'm bit disappointed it's no like Maggot baits but i ended liking the whole story, it doesn't have guro, it has ryona, some blood is all you'll have, the guro content is written nothing graphic which that why I'm disappointed, the novels with same writter, izumi, has real guro. Well felt bit empty in the because it ended like very fast without too much explaining. There's something that bugged me is

I

The art is very good, but there are some inconsistancies between that story and the art. The biggest one is

Sex Demon

Aug 1, 2017
is there a flowchart of this game cus i cant seem to be able to get to chapter 5 even tho i went back to different choice's

Pong11

May 23, 2018
OK, so I just played through chapter 3, and it's really disappointing so far.

Maybe a part of it is my fault, but by reading the overview and tags, I thought this game was about tormenting a slave MC, so I have my hope up.
I played chapter 1 and I really liked it, since it's not easy to find game with this kind of kink.
Then in chapter 2, it became a jousei manga.... MC became a part of one dude's harem with some lesbian action, enjoying her slice of life.
Then in chapter 3, MC just become a generic protagonist of some manga, acts all cool and cocky, helping damsel in distress etc.

In the end, there are only 3-4 scenes in chapter 1 that she was tortured with her immortality like it was advertised in the page, other than that, they're all just sweet lesbian actions, vanilla sex, and some generic gang rape. Maybe there are others in another route/chapters, but I don't know.

This is just my vent, so I hope no one that love this game gets offended by this.

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
is there a flowchart of this game cus i cant seem to be able to get to chapter 5 even tho i went back to different choice's
I found this walkthrough, but I am just at Chap3. The choices are not word to word as it was translated from Japanese. I am only up to chap 3 aka save 2.

There is a meme that completely sums up my impression of the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyzenski

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
zafuck happen?

was playing the game up until the fight scene in chapter 2 when it crashes and this happens

peraang

Jul 14, 2020
I REALLY tried to play this game. It sounded interesting in the description. But after the third rape, I just had to shut it down. This is trash.
You're missing out on a suprisingly good plot. If you tone down rape and sex here, there's material for a great dark anime. If you can CTRL the scenes you're uncomfortable with, i suggest you try again

Reactions: Skyzenski

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Just a question, it this game 100% "unwilling" and "no pleasure sex" ?
Or is there some pleasure involved, some choice to enjoy it ?

Last edited:

K_Nakamura

Jun 29, 2020
This game is a master piece.
Holy shit at first I thought it's just a Kinetic Novel and your choices don't decide shit, but they do!
There are a lot of endings. And the writing is top notch.
Apparently did the story for this one, that is why it's so good.
Not to mention there's a lot of rape.

Don't forget to use "skip to choice" function if you met dead end!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes