Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Eternum - Multi-Mod [v0.7.5] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
you could always do it yourself. It's not terribly hard tbh.

Also yeah dude needs to get *something* for his work even if it is a hobby. If you can't afford it for whatever reason just chill for 2 days.
Especially because they get Eternum for free here which would cost 113 Bucks currently on the Devs Patreon and THEN they dont want to pay 1,50 for the Mod, if they want it early...

Reactions: Doom Marine

Nedara

Oct 1, 2017
Oh dude, I bought you your dream car, but I arbitrarilly decided that you would only be able to drive it in 43h, 37m, 28s and 58ms !
Did you actually bought something from someone here, or are you just making hot air for something you think you are entitled to for free and right now?

Also, if you don't need it, why are you whining here?
So don't tell me some dipshit who turn text green should make people pay for it.
Nobody said that. They just said "if you don't want to pay, wait tomorrow". That's it. Insane. You sound like it's a question of life and death to the point you need to play the game today with the mod for free. Grow up.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
What's 36 hours in a lifetime ? It's nothing, it's not even 48 hours lmao. People and their patience....
I can really agree on that. If it would be filled, with just wating and doing nothing, so wasted time, than even 10 minutes is much. But since we all live our lives, have other hobbies as well next to AVN s (I have, quite a few actually), filling that time with those and for most people work as well, is not rocket science.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
What's 36 hours in a lifetime ? It's nothing, it's not even 37 hours lmao. People and their patience....
Oh dude, I bought you your dream car, but I arbitrarilly decided that you would only be able to drive it in 43h, 37m, 28s and 58ms ! OR you can pay me for driving the gift I made for you !

You're just that dumb.

Beside, the walkthrough is out, so all that dude's doing is being a moron and delaying something that is already out there, just to have some text being green.
Does that deserves money ? No.

I've been modding games for now a decade (omg, I'm old..), and I NEVER once asked money.
And we're talking AAA games to the point that if you played them, I'm sure quite a bit of you played some of my mods at some point.

So don't tell me some dipshit who turn text green should make people pay for it.
As they say in my country, you're salty

giphy-1-3.gif

Reactions: StingerWolf

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I've only read the 36h fine-print myself, should've paid more attention :cry:
But thankfully, 0.6 doesn't seem to crash without the mod (though I haven't played the entire update).
I use instead the Universal Ren'Py Mod from this site which shows what variables (if any) decisions change.

Reactions: Doom Marine

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Wip, I'm blanking on what else to add to the cheat menu, let me know if there's anything else you'd like to see.
Hopefully, I can get freeroam help improved today, but it probably won't be a full one, just something simplified.

Edit: mod has been updated on Patreon with improved freeroam help and a new cheat menu.

1690568130326.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes