Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Eternum - Multi-Mod [v0.7.5] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Eternum 0.6 with LightmanP walkthrough and gallery unlock mod.
Usual gestures and features etc etc...
Alternative persistent saves/log location

**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/eter.num/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

archive.rpa:

0.6 APK:

Note: Ported in RenPy 8.1.1, let me know if this causes any issues.
Updated my Android port to v0.6

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Exactly, I asked why it's have ''a'' on it while game version itself don't have it, but instead of answering people keep sending screenhots and quetes... Since no one include mod maker is not answering I'm gonna assume this is alpha version of the game mod version 0.6 and modder will make update for non alpha version.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Exactly, I asked why it's have ''a'' on it while game version itself don't have it, since people keep sending screenshots, etc, and not answering I'm gonna assume this is alpha version of the game mod version 0.6 and modder will make update for non alpha version, but weirdly enough someone asks question and no one answers and keeps sending that person screenshots or quotes...

the screenshot really says it all thats why.

The mod is version0.6a
for game version 0.6

mod versions and game versions don't have to line up its why you can find some mods listed as 0.4 despite the game its for is for version 1.2.5

Mod version and game versions are independent

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
the screenshot really says it all thats why.

The mod is version0.6a
for game version 0.6

mod versions and game versions don't have to line up its why you can find some mods listed as 0.4 despite the game its for is for version 1.2.5

Mod version and game versions are independent
True enough; but, to keep confusion to a minimum, many modders version using the same alphanumeric sequence as the VN modded - it keeps people from asking questions, like the one you're answering, over and over. It's a "best practice" as we say in the business world.

Reactions: RickAndMarty

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
True enough; but, to keep confusion to a minimum, many modders version using the same alphanumeric sequence as the VN modded
i agree and do the same myself, my only guess as to why this is label as 0.6a is because A, the modder might want to come back and tweak some things or B, there was a bug in the 0.6 version that he had to fix and re upload. But the only thing we know for sure is this mod version is for game version 0.6

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Oh right, is this a cheat specific to your mod or is it a choice that is present in the game (I haven't started the new udapte yet) ? :unsure:
It's in the game, it was in the previous update

• Wow
Reactions: Envy*

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
I actually have no problem with the 36hours i do the same with my mods Lol. should also note the 36 hours doesn't count as "waiting" because no one is actually just siting there waiting and doing nothing (like you would in a line) at most people could argue they "wasted" 1 min tops just to see if there was an update and finding out there isn't for 36 hours
I wasn't referencing you.
I understand a 36 hour wait time.
Some developers have paid releases, then free 1 week to a month later, which is completely understandable.

Reactions: Shawnchapp

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Good afternoon. Tell me, in what order do I need to install Android: Wills747's port?
Install the APK, run and grant storage permissions. The folders needed will be created then place archive.rpa in the directory indicated.

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
1690880754385.png
hi guys, sorry to bother, i hope you can help me. I used to play previous version of the game using the mod. Now, i have downloaded the game and the new mod version and installed it but when i try to load the game i always get this error. Do you know how to fix it?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes