Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Eternum - Multi-Mod [v0.7.5] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
View attachment 2816389
hi guys, sorry to bother, i hope you can help me. I used to play previous version of the game using the mod. Now, i have downloaded the game and the new mod version and installed it but when i try to load the game i always get this error. Do you know how to fix it?
SaveFixer in Sancho's mod, you were using his.

Reactions: neuromancertr

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
thank you! i'm sorry, i was sure i used to get this mod. Thanks for your help.
Sancho also updated his if you prefer that experience.

I enjoy Sancho's work, but I've been using Lightman's mod since I started Eternum so I'm sticking with it, especially now that I can easily change my player name (was Wyatt, so that's no longer gonna fly :LOL:).

Jul 17, 2020
Updated my Android port to v0.6
hmm just played this version and the ending splash screen (after mc and Alex fuck like rabbits and william barbot confronts MC) says "The story will continue in v0.5" is that just a case of using the wrong version end card or is it actually stopping the game at the end of v0.4 content?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
LightmanP, the v0.6.2 Public appears to have quite the collection of spelling, grammar and a few other fixes since Demon Lord tier leak.
Awaiting your okay on your multi-mod.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Eternum 0.6.2 with LightmanP walkthrough and gallery unlock mod.
Usual gestures and features etc etc...
Alternative persistent saves/log location

**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/eter.num/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

archive.rpa:

0.6.2 APK:

Note: Ported in RenPy 8.1.1, let me know if this causes any issues.
Updated Android apk file to 0.6.2

Reactions: gaimariy

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
Where is Sister Baek Says she is outside. but i been in everywhere i can go but she is nowhere. Is this where the game stops? I just went ahead and voted for anna being the murderer didnt see no other way around it.

Last edited:

PETERBADIK

Sep 23, 2019
Hey guys I downloaded the android zip file the original one but after copying the rpa file to directory the game crashes any solutions

Jul 17, 2020
hmm just played this version and the ending splash screen (after mc and Alex fuck like rabbits and william barbot confronts MC) says "The story will continue in v0.5" is that just a case of using the wrong version end card or is it actually stopping the game at the end of v0.4 content?
Yeah when I finished all the available scenes it says "story continues in 0.5" what the hell???
Same here lol

Dec 15, 2020

Overview:
The mod adds an in-game walkthrough, a gallery unlock button, help option during freeroams, a cheat menu (on the Heart screen), and allows using keyboard numbers for menu choices. Enjoy!
It's easy to lose a girl's path, so you should follow each positively marked option.

Updated: 2023-08-23
Game/Creator: Eternum / Caribdis - - -
Modder: LightmanP
Mod Version: 0.6.2
Game Version: 0.6.2
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
In the halloween party I just can go with Penny, it doesn't give me a choice to go with Nova, anyone knows why is that?

AlesInWonderland

Nov 6, 2022
Having an issue where Luna got greyed out pretty early (not sure why i used all the appropriate answers) so i used the cheat to reenable her path. However this caused her picture to disappear and now theres just a ? where it should be in the hearts menu. Any way to correct this?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes