FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Eternum [v0.5 Public] [Caribdis] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.54GB
Repack size: 964MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: Official Guide is included in the repack but you may also get it from original post here or in below attachments.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I've noticed something amusing about the comments on the thread since about 0.3 or so. The comments/reviews that are more critical and/or negative tend to appear quickly after the leak, whereas the positive ones usually appear after a day or so.

Wonder why that is?

Anyway, here's some simple responses and info to things I've seen posted here in this thread recently.

Is there NTR? No.

What does the Prostitution tag imply? Early avoidable side character to keep the LI's from being forced into early seggs to appease the impatient.

This update sucks because the character I like doesn't have many/no scenes. The LI scenes will likely continue to rotate to give everyone decent screen-time, at least until threesomes kick in (probably, if you are on the harem path).

Is the cosplay skippable? ... really? You're playing in a VRMMO, 'costumes' are a necessity. Plus costume parties. Unless this is a troll, in which case... well played.

My savegame is broken! Because your last game was modded. Wait for a mod update, look for a potential fix (there have been a couple in this thread), borrow someone else's save (again, a few in this thread), or enjoy it from the beginning again and hold down the CTRL key to speed through everything. It doesn't take that long.

Amulet of Blair - yes or no? We don't know yet, and that's the fun part. Like the trinket you got for Annie in the first release of the game, it didn't actually do anything until much later, in 0.4. If you follow the walkthrough, then you know. Otherwise just do what you feel like.

Regina scene? There is no Regina scene. :whistle:

Lastly because I don't want anyone to miss this fun bit of coding from Caribdis:
Well done. I think if we got rid of all "my save is broke", "where's the android port" and "this release sucks because" comments, we'd be around 300 pages instead of 460. Get rid of any whining about "where's the incest" and we may get down to 200...

And I don't remember "Regina"...

Reactions: crustlord12

V4gari

Jul 25, 2018
1674180690716.png
What did i miss to not unlock this can somebody please help

edit:solved it thanks

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2020
This was a really great update and a good mix of plot, really sweet scenes, and some incredibly funny scenes. Caribdis continues to be the best light hearted VN writer. Everything with Luna was so sweet and really made me fall for her when before she was someone I was only kind of interested in. Penny and Nova had some good scenes but Luna really was the star of the episode for me. Nova had some of the funniest games writing I've seen period not just for a VN. Nancy content was fine but not amazing.

Lucifer Hunter

May 6, 2021
Any one have the songs name for version 0.5. I don't know what to fap to the songs or the story. My weiner confused unga bunga

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes