jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The idea seems very interesting, but... the whole virtual reality thing. I guess that the MMO and VR will be important and integral parts of the game, and sex will be there too. And here I got a question, if a girl has sex in VR with your avatar and enjoys it, wouldn't that be considered NTR? Because the dick that gives her pleasure doesn't belong to you, but to your game character.
Stop fuck*ng reaching, stop calling everything NTR, jesus just stop being so insecure :censored:

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
Is Annie supposed to be the protagonist's sister?

Is there going to be an incest patch for this game?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Made a mod for this game, it adds an in-game walkthrough, shows points added by choices.
I will add a gallery unlocker and move the mod to a separate page later.

Enjoy!

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download - MEGA

If you like the mod, please consider supporting the of our modding team and join the .

View attachment 1388296 View attachment 1388297 View attachment 1388298 View attachment 1388299 View attachment 1388300
I was waiting for it, thanks!

Reactions: LightmanP

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Eternum [v0.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 825 MB
Original Size Mac: 790 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 302 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 268 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

J103

Sep 22, 2016
No Linux Version?
It's the same as the Windows version, it should say Win/Linux or just PC. Games made in ren'py usually include both, they're separate versions in very rare occasions. If you find a thread for a ren'py game that only has a Windows version the same file probably includes both.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Once in a Lifetime was great, really liked that game although IMO it ended a bit prematurely but oh well, it was great nonetheless.

This so far has been a great start, really digging it a lot, if this goes on it will easily surpass the previous game.

Also it can't be said enough, so massive, MASSIVE props to any Dev that releases a 0.1 release and it isn't a 5 minute demo, it actually took me quite a while to go through the whole 0.1 stuff. Great job.

4.80 star(s) 874 Votes