Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
without luna's vision, he could be stuck in astral form for example, he could become like thanatos, he could be stuck in limbo for a very long time and only interact with the outside world through image projections only, etc. tons of possibilities. and the dead in the normal earth stay dead, though. Alex's grandma wasn't seen in eternum, yet, for example. only those that die in eternum potentially become NPCs. and we don't know if it's a sure thing or a random happenstance.
I don't want to dwell too much on why Alex's mee-maw or Luna's mom haven't shown up yet because I feel like those people are going to be relevant later on in the future. And knowing Cari, he's likely saving them for a heart-wrenching moment that he's planning, the bastard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
i'm not into incest stuff, but it would be pretty easy to explain that. it's not rare for kids to choose their preferred parent in a divorce, or for parents to force their kids to follow them. also Annie could be MC's half sister, and their dad could just have had a lover in the UK who he impregnated around the same time as MC was conceived. Nancy found out. divorce. Dad moves out to the UK with his lover and son, as he doesn't care about his daughters, or the daughters preferred their mother and the son didn't really choose. but Nancy, Penny and Dalia accepting Annie in their home would be a different story. Nancy could be understanding that it's not Annie's fault and she is innocent, and MC cares about his half sister enough that Nancy wants to make him happy and have her in her home too.
...Imagine removing this humorous scene (and Annie's actual father from the story) so that you can rewrite Annie as Orion's half-sister...

Screenshot_20240429_013016_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20240429_013041_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20240429_013051_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Like, why even?

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
The secret is to not have it, that's how it work for me or else I wouldn't be able to write all that absurdities after....
I confide in our Goddess to think for me...
View attachment 3583561
Also I'm still high on adrenaline after it so.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime:
Good, Good, I was tempted to expel you from the Church, but you redeemed yourself, now go in to the corner an pray and say 100 Bless Nova praise
mahoako-maho-shoujo-ni-akogarete.gif
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Good, Good, I was tempted to expel you from the Church, but you redeemed yourself, now go in to the corner an pray and say 100 Bless Nova praise
View attachment 3583577
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
For a moment, I was under the impression that the frying pans were going to be used against Dylan if he was excommunicated from the church. Nice to see that didn't happen (and that he was delighted with Nova's sexy time). :giggle::giggle:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I think that's your interpretation only. nothing conclusive. it's only a picture to remind us about the syndicate, not a confirmation of actual membership. because if it was, Nancy would have the identity of that girl.
Why, pray tell, shouldn't she be a member though? What is the logic of her not being a member and where did you get the idea that she isn't? Like, she shares the same music theme as that of the first Syndicate member in the Red Herring server, she gives Orion something that will be useful to him in a future event (just as the one in the Red Herring did, albeit that one is more of an advice), and she ominously disappears/leaves right after providing the message/help to Orion. Plus, the game specifically shows her image when Nan talks about them, why the hell are you refuting that? Cari already mentioned on Discord that everything he puts in the game is fucking deliberate, so I'm just trying to understand what mental gymnastics is running in your head right now as to refute something that's right there?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Professor Dorfnutter as usual I for one appreciate not only your humor but also your insight on Cari's moves concerning Eternum.
So again Thank You for sharing all this information, I for one would not have been able to collect half of the clues that you have.

4.80 star(s) 881 Votes