Apr 8, 2018
Good, Good, I was tempted to expel you from the Church, but you redeemed yourself, now go in to the corner an pray and say 100 Bless Nova praise
View attachment 3583577
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No, no, no, no we at the C.O.N. don't taint our Goddess with such low titles.....
It's Goddess of Love Queen Nova, my friend.... :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

P.S. Do you want to see me crucified that much? Sssh don't use that word so loudly....
View attachment 3583598
You can still love a Succubus because they are waaaaaay hornier than the average Love Goddess. :ROFLMAO:
For this ritual, you need to close your eyes, kneel down, reflect, wear gloves and eat a larger than average sized cheeto.

View attachment 8mb.video-TeT-2ezkchVT.mp4

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I don't want to dwell too much on why Alex's mee-maw or Luna's mom haven't shown up yet because I feel like those people are going to be relevant later on in the future. And knowing Cari, he's likely saving them for a heart-wrenching moment that he's planning, the bastard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lord Magnus was a special case tied to the grimoire. even a fragment of Astaroth's soul was not enough to sustain immortality and had to be transferred to each host from father to son. good try though.
as for the vampires and werewolves, we don't know if they were actually on earth, and how the knowledge of those countries ended up in their memory. were they on earth and then transferred by an immortal to another world in the past ? or are they NPC loaded up with the memories of entities that existed on earth ? or something else entirely ? there is no information at all. so we can't conclude anythign other than "huh, that's weird".

I guess that kind of fits, but I think of Eturnum less like the Matrix and more like Ready Player One as far as similarities go...
kind of thought of Neo from the matrix when you described the MC seeing the game in another way, and getting more formidable than everyone else in the game after an awakening :)

...Imagine removing this humorous scene (and Annie's actual father from the story) so that you can rewrite Annie as Orion's half-sister...

View attachment 3583562 View attachment 3583563 View attachment 3583564

Like, why even?
why would it need to be removed ? just make that guy the father of both. and change the lines. replace "my little girl" by "your little sister". and then "i'll take care of Annie as if she was my sister" by "of course, i'll take *very* good care of my sister, dad". done.

we would need to explain why MC returned to the UK without Annie though. that would actually be tougher.

Why, pray tell, shouldn't she be a member though? What is the logic of her not being a member and where did you get the idea that she isn't? Like, she shares the same music theme as that of the first Syndicate member in the Red Herring server, she gives Orion something that will be useful to him in a future event (just as the one in the Red Herring did, albeit that one is more of an advice), and she ominously disappears/leaves right after providing the message/help to Orion. Plus, the game specifically shows her image when Nan talks about them, why the hell are you refuting that? Cari already mentioned on Discord that everything he puts in the game is fucking deliberate, so I'm just trying to understand what mental gymnastics is running in your head right now as to refute something that's right there?
Where did I say she definitely wasn't a member ? I only said that there is no CONCLUSIVE proof that she is. and I provided an alternate explanation. everything you provided was not proof at all, only speculation and your interpretation.
like I said, an easy explanation would be that she is simply an NPC controlled through a cube device. we already saw another kid controlled by another cube.
she represents the syndicate in that moment, so yeah, having the musical theme of the syndicate makes sense. doesn't mean she is a member just because of the music.
whatever she says, does or gives to MC doesn't prove anything about her membership.
and ominously disappearing has nothing to do with membership, dude... xD
and Nancy lists out loud all the topics she is discussing, she doesn't show pictures to the group, the image is shown to the *player* to illustrate what the topic is about. and the latest encounter with the syndicate at that moment is the girl, it's the freshest and most impactful memory the players would have about the topic. doesn't prove that the girl is a member, just that she represents the syndicate in the mind of the player, especially since she was linked to a cliffhanger. you can bet that if the image was of the old lady instead, most players would be confused as the encounter had less impact and happened too long ago for most to remember.
approaching MC on the red herring server was easier as he was in the open. but during the heist meeting, he was in an apartment. the syndicate couldn't know who would answer the door, so they couldn't guarantee that they could approach MC directly. using an NPC could be a way to avoid getting too much contact with people other than MC. just a random thought.

if you are that convinced that she IS a member for sure, then provide actual proof.
I can ask you the same "why the hell are you insisting that she is ?"
and why the aggressive and condescending tone even, dude ? do you feel the need to be right that much ?

Reactions: Grif1001

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
Yo holy fuck that ending is insane I want answers this is fucking nuts how long do I have to wait?? I still cannot believe that ending and I am very scared its going to force him down the Thanatos route which I really really don't want. AHHH someone please hit me with some explanations or theories!

Reactions: BlueNox

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Yo holy fuck that ending is insane I want answers this is fucking nuts how long do I have to wait?? I still cannot believe that ending and I am very scared its going to force him down the Thanatos route which I really really don't want. AHHH someone please hit me with some explanations or theories!
If you want explanations/theories, Dorfnutter is your dwarf, I mean man. As for the waiting, you have to get in line like everybody else here in the thread:
8od19k.jpg
Just don't succumb to the Eternum withdrawal syndrome in the meantime.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
...Imagine removing this humorous scene (and Annie's actual father from the story) so that you can rewrite Annie as Orion's half-sister...

View attachment 3583562 View attachment 3583563 View attachment 3583564

Like, why even?
I mean... that's not that hard to edit with unrenpy and notepad++. Basicly 4-5 lines and a variable.

From time to time I do small changes in games to get used to RenPy (and Python itself), although I usually end up changing something more here and there for fun, and since I want to respect the dev's product (specially if it is a good one, I end up not sharing it).

I simply didn't edit anything on this game before because I have no idea how the story will be in the end of the game. Not to mention all work going away with each new release. Along with what I already said above, I like Caribdis as a developer and I want to respect his product, at least until the latest release. Who knows if the plot actually allows that kind of changes for fun...

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
as for the vampires and werewolves, we don't know if they were actually on earth, and how the knowledge of those countries ended up in their memory. were they on earth and then transferred by an immortal to another world in the past ? or are they NPC loaded up with the memories of entities that existed on earth ? or something else entirely ? there is no information at all. so we can't conclude anythign other than "huh, that's weird".
...This is like trying to argue for the sake of bloody arguing while ignoring what's being told in the background.

It's not as if there's completely no information out there. We know from OIAL that something pulled from Eternum comes out in spirit/soul form. Otherwise Astaroth wouldn't have need to possess people and the first order of business would've been to fashion a body fit to his liking. This likely is going to be subverted once that Chekov's gun known as Caly crosses into the world, but there's a significant chance that like Astaroth her crossing will come with a bunch of annoying caveats for her (which is no different from how certain "servers" come with some caveats like no magic or your projection becomes a fucking furry).

It would also explain why we need to be in Astral Projection form in order to access it, instead of travelling there with a physical body. If we extrapolate from that, it would also explain why the dead can mainly exist there, and why it's highly likely that the Werewolf and Vampire NPCs are souls long deceased.

why would it need to be removed ? just make that guy the father of both. and change the lines. replace "my little girl" by "your little sister". and then "i'll take care of Annie as if she was my sister" by "of course, i'll take *very* good care of my sister, dad". done.

we would need to explain why MC returned to the UK without Annie though. that would actually be tougher.
Explain why the half-sister is being shown more love compared to his first son which he chose over the two sisters to bring to the UK, then? Combining the two fathers into one just brings a whole host of problems. Hell, we don't even know if Orion's Da is indeed his true Da, which is one of the popular theories out there. That alone would invalidate the whole Carter incest rewrite real bloody quick if that ends up being true.

Where did I say she definitely wasn't a member ? I only said that there is no CONCLUSIVE proof that she is. and I provided an alternate explanation. everything you provided was not proof at all, only speculation and your interpretation.
like I said, an easy explanation would be that she is simply an NPC controlled through a cube device. we already saw another kid controlled by another cube.
"Simply?" You're the one making this needlessly complicated, man. Also, how fun that you dismiss my words as "your interpretation" while providing your own interpretation to explain shit.

Also, having the Syndicate use the cube to control an NPC doesn't sound like them when the first act they've shown ingame is to help Orion out so he can ultimately "free" 2 NPCs (air quotes because that's how the Red Herring quest ends).

she represents the syndicate in that moment, so yeah, having the musical theme of the syndicate makes sense. doesn't mean she is a member just because of the music.
whatever she says, does or gives to MC doesn't prove anything about her membership.
and ominously disappearing has nothing to do with membership, dude... xD
Nope, but it shaped the general consensus (particularly on Discord) that she is a member of the Syndicate. And so far Cari hasn't corrected the community about it, and even seems to agree with the consensus by having her be the poster image for the group when Nancy starts to talk about them. Revealing that she wasn't a member all this time is just a weird subversion of expectations that would've been corrected if Cari had amended her lines saying "the Syndicate told me to send you this message" upon initial meeting (and Cari would bloody well do that since he has a knack for rewriting shit when need be. I mean he did that when he aged up Penny and changed her Freshman status which she originally mentioned at the start of the game). M. Night Shyamalan he is not.

and Nancy lists out loud all the topics she is discussing, she doesn't show pictures to the group, the image is shown to the *player* to illustrate what the topic is about. and the latest encounter with the syndicate at that moment is the girl, it's the freshest and most impactful memory the players would have about the topic. doesn't prove that the girl is a member, just that she represents the syndicate in the mind of the player, especially since she was linked to a cliffhanger.
:WaitWhat:

That some wild mental gymnastics you're displaying there just to iterate that she's not a member of the Syndicate, man.

you can bet that if the image was of the old lady instead, most players would be confused as the encounter had less impact and happened too long ago for most to remember.
You're severely underestimating the community if you think that they won't recognize the "old lady," especially given how much of an impact she has to 0.2 (in that not only did she help Orion solve the mystery of the server, but doing so had him earn his first G.o.D.). Would agree if this was an even later update, but people still remember specifics about 0.2 around the time 0.5 rolled, man. Even more so because people replay the game every now and then just to keep themselves up to speed before the latest update drops.

approaching MC on the red herring server was easier as he was in the open. but during the heist meeting, he was in an apartment. the syndicate couldn't know who would answer the door, so they couldn't guarantee that they could approach MC directly. using an NPC could be a way to avoid getting too much contact with people other than MC. just a random thought.
That's the thing though: they seem to know a lot more than they're letting on. They told Orion how to specifically solve the Flink mystery when Luna herself has been banging her head for a solution for a long while. To go from that sort of omniscience to not knowing if Orion is going to answer the door is just...:WaitWhat:

if you are that convinced that she IS a member for sure, then provide actual proof.
I can ask you the same "why the hell are you insisting that she is ?"
and why the aggressive and condescending tone even, dude ? do you feel the need to be right that much ?
See above. Less to do about me being right and more to do with being annoyed at the suggestion that Cari will blindside his own community by needlessly pulling that kind of twist this far off, especially if that community's consensus is that the girl is a Syndicate member and that there's no evidence that the Syndicate is willing to go to certain extremes that basically makes them no different from the Founder (i.e. controlling NPCs using the cube) and that there's no evidence provided in the story that's challenging the notion that she ISN'T a Syndicate member.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I mean... that's not that hard to edit with unrenpy and notepad++. Basicly 4-5 lines and a variable.
The point being:

jeff-goldblum-jurassic-park.gif

That said, I agree with your latter points, especially since that there are still events that could happen in the story that could throw a big wrench to all of those landlady-roommate rewrites (namely Orion's actual mom factoring into the story again or something).

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If you suddenly meet this vampire lady, hide your dicks or tits, otherwise...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ruki0907

Feb 22, 2024

try this one, it should work
Thank you for providing the link, but after clicking on it, it still shows "Unable to accept invitation."
Is this the latest invitation link, or is it a Discord issue? :(

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

There is exactly 0 reason to "explain" that or to force incest into the game. :FacePalm:

I'm so happy he a abandoned that path for this game, after Eternum I tried his previous game, and simply was unable to ever finish, because of the incest, it's disgust me:sick:
God, I'm so Happy Eternum is free of it :giggle:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

I'm so happy he a abandoned that path for this game, after Eternum I tried his previous game, and simply was unable to ever finish, because of the incest, it's disgust me:sick:
I mean he's technically forced to abandon it due to the tighter implementation of rules on Patreon this time around. Otherwise I'm pretty sure scenes with the Carters will still proceed without issue.

But yeah, Orion being related to them was never planned to begin with, so it's weird that we're still having any sort of argument on the matter.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

I mean, I have no problem with the girls getting it on during a threesome or whatever, but Annie or any other girl being Orion's sister is just...unnecessary. It just adds another wall that the suspension of disbelief has to climb over.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I mean he's technically forced to abandon it due to the tighter implementation of rules on Patreon this time around. Otherwise I'm pretty sure scenes with the Carters will still proceed without issue.

and he would have not have 8000 patreon. :whistle:

Not to mention if he really wanted it, you know he could just create a patch to it, for paying customers but he specifically designed the game the way it would not make sense at all, anyway, even if fucktard fans try to force it.
lets drop the subject, before I offend others, and get warning for kink shaming or some other bullshit:whistle::ROFLMAO:

I'm glad he dropped it, and hopefully he stay in the right path for the future games. I just hope he wont turn in to a prick like dpc now that he has really nice numbers of paying members on patreon

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

and he would have not have 8000 patreon. :whistle:

Not to mention if he really wanted it, you know he could just create a patch to it, for paying customers but he specifically designed the game the way it would not make sense at all, anyway, even if fucktard fans try to force it.
lets drop the subject, before I offend others, and get warning for kink shaming or some other bullshit:whistle::ROFLMAO:

I'm glad he dropped it, and hopefully he stay in the right path for the future games. I just hope he wont turn in to a prick like dpc now that he has really nice numbers of paying members on patreon
I'm not talking about the kind of incest that requires a mod tho, I'm talking about any scene combining any of the Carters with another Carter (i.e. Orion - Penny - Dalia threesome, Orion - Nan - Penny threesome, Orion - Nan - Dalia threesome, Orion - Carters foursome). Thanks to Patreon those are essentially no longer possible, and Cari is no longer entertaining the possibility of such happening, official or otherwise.

But yeah, let's just drop the matter since it's never going to happen unless Patreon guidelines become lenient again (which is unlikely).

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'm not talking about the kind of incest that requires a mod tho, I'm talking about any scene combining any of the Carters with another Carter (i.e. Orion - Penny - Dalia threesome, Orion - Nan - Penny threesome, Orion - Nan - Dalia threesome, Orion - Carters foursome). Thanks to Patreon those are essentially no longer possible, and Cari is no longer entertaining the possibility of such happening, official or otherwise.

But yeah, let's just drop the matter since it's never going to happen unless Patreon guidelines become lenient again (which is unlikely).
If anything Patreon is cracking down on it even more every day.

• Sad
Reactions: Dorfnutter

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

It is still not preventing the Scene what will happen 100% , When : Orion use the device tha makes two of him, and one of his version Fuck Penny while the other Fuck Dalia at the same , time, while the two sister verbally arguing who can take it Harder, they just don't touch each others

:whistle::coffee:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
It is still not preventing the Scene what will happen 100% , When : Orion use the device tha makes two of him, and one of his version Fuck Penny while the other Fuck Dalia at the same , time, while the two sister verbally arguing who can take it Harder, they just don't touch eachter

:whistle::coffee:
Well considering Cari's exact words on the matter I'm not really so sure about that...

Screenshot_20240411_033647_Discord.jpg

Like, it would be wild if it happens, but...yeah. :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 882 Votes