sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
My Discord account has been created for several years, and I haven't had any issues joining other servers.
Moreover, I've joined fewer than 100 servers.
Could it be that the server has reached its maximum capacity for accepting new members, and that's why I'm unable to join?
It cannot be at maximum capacity because every single day more people join it. Perhaps you could post on Caribdis' itch.io page about it?

Klezyr

Dec 7, 2020
YOOOOO... I really wanted this to happen since the MC managed to "control" his "power", the author really managed to create this image of the MC becoming arrogant due to power and this made the ending INSANE!
To be quite honest, i played a good amount of games here and i strongly believe that nobody managed to create a "hype" like this, the story has little some small flaws, yes, but no one can say that "Eternum" isn't one of the best.
Unfortunately I can't help on Patreon, but I'm really hoping that it only gets better in the future.

BlueNox

Mar 18, 2024
YOOOOO... I really wanted this to happen since the MC managed to "control" his "power", the author really managed to create this image of the MC becoming arrogant due to power and this made the ending INSANE!
To be quite honest, i played a good amount of games here and i strongly believe that nobody managed to create a "hype" like this, the story has little some small flaws, yes, but no one can say that "Eternum" isn't one of the best.
Unfortunately I can't help on Patreon, but I'm really hoping that it only gets better in the future.
I 100% agree with you, He got overconfident and is now paying the price, I have so many theories on what this update will bring, if it's anything like Once in a Lifetime I know it's gonna be a banger I check every day hoping for some news on the update or some little spoilers or anything. I was surprised how into this game I got and how much I want to see the story play out.

Reactions: yinAzura

Klezyr

Dec 7, 2020
I 100% agree with you, He got overconfident and is now paying the price, I have so many theories on what this update will bring, if it's anything like Once in a Lifetime I know it's gonna be a banger I check every day hoping for some news on the update or some little spoilers or anything. I was surprised how into this game I got and how much I want to see the story play out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Fight night gachimuchi? 1000163135.png :HideThePain: I’ve now decided to try the “Werewolf” route, so far it seems funnier and a little more interesting.. of course it’s too early to draw conclusions

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Fight night gachimuchi? View attachment 3588066 :HideThePain: I’ve now decided to try the “Werewolf” route, so far it seems funnier and a little more interesting.. of course it’s too early to draw conclusions
it is the better one, also make more sense of why MC should know where Luna is hiding. it seems, the Vampire path that was just an afterthought to give Penny something, but it's much better when Penny will tell you what happened with her, you'll see, funny scene(y) :LOL:

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Klezyr

Dec 7, 2020
it is the better one, also make more sense of why MC should know where Luna is hiding. it seems, the Vampire path that was just an afterthought to give Penny something, but it's much better when Penny will tell you what happened with her, you'll see, funny scene(y) :LOL:
TRUE, which is unfortunate, since Penny route leads to the dance scene where the ending shows for the first time the MC wanting to ask about having a serious relationship with one of the girls...

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
TRUE, which is unfortunate, since Penny route leads to the dance scene where the ending shows for the first time the MC wanting to ask about having a serious relationship with one of the girls...
Well another reason why it should not be the main path, there is no exclusivity in a Harem, each girl deserve equal amount of attention
except, the leading girl of the Harem aka Nova She deserve special treatment :whistle::cautious::ROFLMAO:
:coffee:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
so Just so you all understand how this work.

Nova is the one who decide the things like :
Monday is for Alex and Dalia,
Taco Tuesday is for Luna
Wednesday is for Penny,
Thursday is for Annie and Nancy
Friday is for Calypso
Saturday and Sunday, is for Nova,
Saturday also, a Threesome with Nova and whoever the girl she pick for that day, or even a foursome or an orgy, Depending on the mood.

The girls of course can choose to share their individual day with one of their friend, like Luna can invite Annie if she want it, or Penny, and etc.

This is how the Harem works, and Orion the Harem King, let the Harem Queen Nova to make his schedule, so he can focus on just the pure pleasure :cool:
:coffee:

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes