anon98989

Dec 4, 2020
It's the same as the Windows version, it should say Win/Linux or just PC. Games made in ren'py usually include both, they're separate versions in very rare occasions. If you find a thread for a ren'py game that only has a Windows version the same file probably includes both.
You're right i downloaded the game and it's working

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
Yay! New game! :runs off to download: What will be the average update time at best and worst?

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
I can't believe it took this long for somebody to make a promising isekai adult visual novel and thank God it's Caribdis on the wheel. Still holding my review until at least 0.3 but so far here's my short notes:

More Eternum stuff and less college & house sheananigans please. That Eternum thingy is awesome and a great tool for world-building, it feels really unique. But then it's being sandwiched by cliches out of 2017 incest AVN. I know you gotta build sexual tension between MC and the girls but I'm sure you can think of scenes more creative than having your totally-not-mom going to your room and find you naked.

Other than that, this looks very promising. Everything about Eternum itself is intriguing. Goodluck dev!

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Didn’t get to try it yet but I’m excited because Caribdis. Story looks super cool too.

Will the story/sex scenes all be in the VR world or will it be a mix of meeting the characters in and out of the game?

Reactions: Caribdis

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
Didn’t get to try it yet but I’m excited because Caribdis. Story looks super cool too.

Will the story/sex scenes all be in the VR world or will it be a mix of meeting the characters in and out of the game?
A mix yeah
Hey Caribdis, may I ask what tools you use other than Honey Select? How do you place the characters so precisely on the benches/ground? How do you take those camera angles so precisely?
Just HoneySelect2 and Photoshop sometimes, but the character placements and camera angles are all done in HS Studio

4.80 star(s) 873 Votes