Mod Ren'Py Eternum [v0.7.5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
can i use the mod on android?if can where's the game folder i can't find it
If I remember correctly (this build was in August) it should be JoiPlay compatible. I don't currently make direct 'droid ports (buy a cheap PC or lappy, you don't need two Xbox's). Try JP and let me know what you come up with. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I finally finished the DL. I also just finished a 3 day update to my oldest BaDIK mod thinking I'd have tonight and tomorrow to prepare my state business reports (sales tax and franchise tax are due by EOD tomorrow to the state). I'll start on this but at some point me and QuickBooks have a date that can't be skipped... unless I pay all the fines for being late and raising red flags.

Me stating all that is a bit personal but felt I need to be transparent so you know what might be a drag on getting this updated extremely promptly. It's not an excuse, it's just a prioritization of responsibilities which I'm certain most understand.... but there's always that few who don't, right? :ROFLMAO:

For folks that are impatient, see the SaveFixer in the OP... that'll get you done so you can load your old SanchoMod saves. Just don't forget you have that installed if you do... it won't play nice when the pending update is also installed. It's meant for one or the other, never both simultaneously.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I really want to port the lasted Core v7 over to this... the workload will be intense though...

I have the old scripts ported over already. There's a few new variables introduced in previous chapters. I haven't looked them up yet to see what's what but you know I will and report accordingly. I'll grab tonight's first adult beverage and get to porting as much of the new Core over as possible. At a minimum I want to update SanchoGallery, add the new HotKeys, SanchoCheat code, ext. If it goes smooth then I reckon v7 will port seamlessly it just takes time (it's thousands of lines of code to insure hook properly). I'll keep y'all posted as always.

Regards and thank you all in advance for your patience and moral support.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay... here's the current skinny: The meat of Core v7 is ported... just not the baked potato yet so to speak (yeah, I'm thinking about grilling a ribeye in a bit). It's a ton of code but I fired it up and it didn't explode:
1674176063461.png

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoGallery preliminary port (the new one with scene filters):
1674177351973.png

I'm still cruising through it for another ~45 mins and that ribeye sounds too good not to grill (I haven't had a meal yet today)... so that's a plan. I'll obviously get back to it afterwards, it only takes a few minutes to grill med-rare and they're already marinated.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Double-post... a bit into the weeds so some that don't understand what's happening... when I update the mod's Core code it's like I'm holding a massive bundle of cable with thousands of wires in the bundle, all of which have to be "hooked" into the VN so that they all make connection. I'm fast at it over all this time but it's still thousands of variables and functions so it's not instant of course. Just to make it clear what it is I'm doing as a preparation and why it takes a bit of time.

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
a massive bundle of cable with thousands of wires in the bundle, all of which have to be "hooked" into the VN so that they all make connection.
Cables... I'm a sucker for cables! :eek:
Prolly why my main DAW is Reason! ><

Glad to see you working on the mod for this game aswell! :)
Hope you managed to get a bit of a breather post holidays! You were working like a madman! :eek:
And Enjoy the meal!

Cheers! :D

Reactions: Phase_01

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Cables... I'm a sucker for cables! :eek:
Prolly why my main DAW is Reason! ><

Glad to see you working on the mod for this game aswell! :)
Hope you managed to get a bit of a breather post holidays! You were working like a madman! :eek:
And Enjoy the meal!

Cheers! :D
I'm a StudioOne fella myself, but that's a story for another day I reckon :cool:

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes