Mod Ren'Py Eternum [v0.7.5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Hello,

I installed the mod as indicated, that is to say the folder and all the files placed in the folder "game" which is in the root folder of the game.

When launching the game, it says "SanchoMod" in the menu and SanchoMod in the bottom right of the screen with the option to adjust the opacity. But apart from that, I can't open the MiniMenu and use the mod options.

On the other hand, it says "SanchoMod: SanchoMod NOT installed correctly. Proceeding to exit..." in the menu...

I do not understand. Or did I miss such a simple installation?

I have the latest version of the game and the mod. Normally both are compatible.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hello,

I installed the mod as indicated, that is to say the folder and all the files placed in the folder "game" which is in the root folder of the game.

When launching the game, it says "SanchoMod" in the menu and SanchoMod in the bottom right of the screen with the option to adjust the opacity. But apart from that, I can't open the MiniMenu and use the mod options.

On the other hand, it says "SanchoMod: SanchoMod NOT installed correctly. Proceeding to exit..." in the menu...

I do not understand. Or did I miss such a simple installation?

I have the latest version of the game and the mod. Normally both are compatible.
Install it inside a version that hasn't been decompiled.

NNzD

Sep 19, 2021
View attachment 1721732

Overview:
In-game mod for Eternum
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** Debut of SanchoMod Core v6a ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Updated: 08-20-2022
Game/Creator: Eternum / Caribdis /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v0.4
Game Version: v0.4
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Dynamic free roam events in the new MiniStat screen (screen changes dynamically based on where you're at and where you've been).
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port). Full feature just added!
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
This story has it all, I fucking love it.Storytelling is this creators forte.I just want more. But if you're playing for the sex scenes you're gonna be dissapointed. there's sex at appropiat times but the renders are terrible.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This story has it all, I fucking love it.Storytelling is this creators forte.I just want more. But if you're playing for the sex scenes you're gonna be dissapointed. there's sex at appropiat times but the renders are terrible.
Well bud, I'm not the developer... I just code mods. I can barely render stick figures. Regards.

• Haha
Reactions: Phase_01 and Balu83

Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
so, I want to play with the mod in a version of the game translated into portuguese, but this version is decompiled. What do I do?

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I am talking about. Normally this would be what they say so as not to use sister and looking at her I could easily believe she is. But if I am wrong sorry to hassle you. But then the next line talks about when you moved to another city, she was your Neighbour so hmmz I guess I just want her to be it even if it might not work with the story. My bad.
1670661658795.png
1670661743521.png

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I am talking about. Normally this would be what they say so as not to use sister and looking at her I could easily believe she is. But if I am wrong sorry to hassle you. But then the next line talks about when you moved to another city, she was your Neighbour so hmmz I guess I just want her to be it even if it might not work with the story. My bad.
View attachment 2225440
View attachment 2225448
This is 100% an actual childhood friend canonically in the game, Eternum doesn't have any incest

Also nice making your name Daddy :LOL:

LeSmudge

Sep 5, 2016
Why can't I skip using Left - Ctrl? I understand using your mod disables quickmenu. But don't see a way to reenable skipping?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Why can't I skip using Left - Ctrl? I understand using your mod disables quickmenu. But don't see a way to reenable skipping?
SanchoMod doesn't alter anything to do with skipping. Try <Tab> which generally always works (if the player has actually seen the pending scenes). Also, double check the VN's options for "Skip: Unseen Text":
1671927684021.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I do not understand
As stated above, don't get cute, no shenanigans, just these two very simple steps:
  1. Install a fresh/clean version of the VN (uncompressed or compressed, it doesn't matter which). You can leave your previous installation be if you wish, simply install a new unadulterated VN into a differently named directory/folder.
  2. Install SanchoMod as directed (extract or copy the contents of the zip inside the "game" folder for the unadulterated VN).
Done. Start the VN and it will work 100%. Don't do anything else besides those two steps... don't get cute by doing anything else. Just follow those instructions and report back.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes