Mod Ren'Py Eternum [v0.7.5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.4)

Go get you some. Links in the OP are updated accordingly.

Latest features:
  • Rename (character) (pending) - functional across the board meaning the character name is reflected in: all other character's dialogue referencing her, her stats, her cheat buttons, fucking all of it. Based on the soon-to-be-infamouse "Tee-Hee" button found in my UoP mod but now it's on steroids. Thread post of the feature with examples can be found here.
  • Hotkey dialogue box adjustments - Alt+Arrow keys adjust the dialogue box opacity and dialogue font size. This is exactly the same effect you've used inside the SanchoOptions screen but allows you to perform the same thing via the keyboard without having to access the options menu.
  • Menu Choice fade in / fade out
  • Countless gui and coding tweaks
  • Whatever else I'm forgetting.
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

Last edited:

Bigboi42

Nov 13, 2020
Sancho the multi-mod goat back again with another update! Thank you very much for the update, can't wait to run through Eternum again.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No bugs reported, I'll take that as a temporary win. Y'all have a good night and I'll check on things in a few hours after some much needed rest. Best to you and yours as always.

Reactions: Iron-Beagle

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I'm doing a fresh playthrough with the mod as I dunno what I might have missed before... I saw something earlier here about features and whatnot... it'd be cool if the cheats would include an all chop items option rather than a toggle, as I'd not know when to toggle it to specific things... like you want the glasses to be a perv but I feel like I gotta get the pendant as I did in my original playthrough I think (and maybe the others might be useful at some point)...

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Are the x-ray goggles actually usable later on in the game, and not just in that one Annie scene? Cuz if so I might need another playthrough just for that lol

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm doing a fresh playthrough with the mod as I dunno what I might have missed before... I saw something earlier here about features and whatnot... it'd be cool if the cheats would include an all chop items option rather than a toggle, as I'd not know when to toggle it to specific things... like you want the glasses to be a perv but I feel like I gotta get the pendant as I did in my original playthrough I think (and maybe the others might be useful at some point)...
Well, here's the issue: The VN is not yet complete so I can't just willy-nilly fundamentally change the event variables (which includes inventory items) that a player could receive during normal playthrough. Event variables are much different than stat variables historically. That's a recipe for disaster I've seen both devs and modders crash into year after year. I will always do my best to give the player all the options they might dream of.... but it's also my duty to protect them from themselves with all that "power" so to speak. Trust me on this, I've done this for decades and seen how things playout. I can always change things later that give more but once everything is given it's much harder (and stressful to all involved) to take them back when things go wrong.

That's a long-winded way of saying I would do it if the VN was complete or near completion and I knew it wouldn't break anything in the game.

Are the x-ray goggles actually usable later on in the game, and not just in that one Annie scene? Cuz if so I might need another playthrough just for that lol
Only the dev knows 'cause it's still in their head... there's no other mention of them in the current scripts.

Reactions: Phase_01

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
That's a long-winded way of saying I would do it if the VN was complete or near completion and I knew it wouldn't break anything in the game.
Maybe some kind of popup warning if you're going to miss something when having the wrong item? ... like after I gave the pendant to the girl I swapped it to the xray glasses in case there was any nudity scenes, but I just found out from some comments if you leave it on the pendant you don't die during the spacestation bit or something so I'll have to go back and replay that now, haha.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Maybe some kind of popup warning if you're going to miss something when having the wrong item? ... like after I gave the pendant to the girl I swapped it to the xray glasses in case there was any nudity scenes, but I just found out from some comments if you leave it on the pendant you don't die during the spacestation bit or something so I'll have to go back and replay that now, haha.
Well, you do you but note: You don't HAVE to replay it... hell you don't HAVE to have the pendant, even at "that" mission scene. It's completely optional. There's several routes and the ChoiceGuide notes all of them... every single one.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Well, you do you but note: You don't HAVE to replay it... hell you don't HAVE to have the pendant, even at "that" mission scene. It's completely optional. There's several routes and the ChoiceGuide notes all of them... every single one.
I did actually go through every possible set of options (I think), and every time he dies... until I just replayed it with the pendant... unless something has gone wrong... initially I was following the choice guide but it led to my doom even though I was avoiding the xenodeath ones, I presumed that explosion death was just the alternative.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I did actually go through every possible set of options (I think), and every time he dies... until I just replayed it with the pendant... unless something has gone wrong... initially I was following the choice guide but it led to my doom even though I was avoiding the xenodeath ones, I presumed that explosion death was just the alternative.
Read only if you don't mind the spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes