Mod Ren'Py Eternum [v0.7.5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Here's the layup for the phone chat system choices. I'm going to move on and later work on making the ChoiceGuide optional within the chat system as I normally do in other VN's.... this one will be an outlier for now. Working on it further now will simply slow down the release progress and I'd like to get done before "God Tier" is dropped publicly so that it will be a fast conversion (will only take minutes most likely).
1661008647774.png

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
wait reading is a thing? i thought we just went to the end of a thread and bugged the ever living hell out of modders cos their mod wasnt up before they could ever hope to get a copy of the game. XD

You know without ever even thinking that a mod takes litteral hours to even update, let alone code from the beginning.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
"God Tier" of the VN released ~3hrs ago now.... I still haven't heard if there are any changes. If someone catches wind of any please ping me.

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
Is it weird that I'm probably going to replay the game from the start to experience the little teaks made to the mod?

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
Is it weird that I'm probably going to replay the game from the start to experience the little teaks made to the mod?
No, I'm going to replay it too. Even tho the development time is regular, this is a very story and character-driven VN.

Reactions: _Daxx_

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Not weird at all bud. If you have the time and the desire I would recommend it... I'm making many countless small tweaks that when all added together should assist in the quality of immersion... that's my intent anyway. I plan on doing the same tbh (starting from the beginning) when I get this knocked out.

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
Not weird at all bud. If you have the time and the desire I would recommend it... I'm making many countless small tweaks that when all added together should assist in the quality of immersion... that's my intent anyway. I plan on doing the same tbh (starting from the beginning) when I get this knocked out.
Thanks for doing an awesome work with your multi mods

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I won't spoil anything further as I really want y'all to experience it unphased but know the process I'm in now is the last portion of the update and it has... some different directions one could take. I'm working the ChoiceGuide so as not to be too specific but also give you proper info (and most importantly recommended save points). Once this is done then I reckon I'm down to compiling it then benchtesting before final release.

I still haven't heard if there are any changes in the non-beta "God Tier" that's now been out for ~5 hours... knowing my luck as soon as I release the mod everyone will come foward with info that I need to update again :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I think most of us will be doing a restart. I'm probably going to not go after any girl this time. All of them are just meh to me. Except maybe the girl who gives us our money back after we spent time with her. Ahaha

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod progress update (hopefully final one):

I reckon I'm about to put a bow on this beast. I'll grab a Crown & Coke (it's about that time here), make one more pass through my SOP guide to insure I got everything in the plan, compile it, and benchtest it. If all goes according to plan we're less than an hour away... give or take.

I'll do my best.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is that where the game automatically puts the latest quicksave?
The mod will auto save for you before the end... you know... just in case. I also leave you a little note:
1661036978896.png 1661037471584.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes