Mod Ren'Py Eternum [v0.7.5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Thanks for looking into this bud, sincerely appreciated. And that overlap is not on you... I believe that to be a dev tweak variance between v0.2 and v0.3... I'm so glad if this is sorted as I thought I was going insane knowing the code was wrong but no one would confirm the issue when I brought it up in Saturday's post. Good to know I'm not going to need a straight jacket anytime in the near future.
The overlap is due to what I pointed out earlier:
Python:
style block2_multiple2_say_window:
    yalign -0.2
You remove it, it's solved.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
CircleJerker Bibifoc I got caught having to finish another project and didn't get a chance until now to revisit this issue. You're not going to believe this. The "fixed" compressed are the same exact scripts as the previous one. The bugs are still there. I didn't even look first before I started porting everything over again and then I saw it... same issue. IF CJ's compressed version has the correct scripts from the current uncompressed then the uncompressed scripts in the VN's OP are borked. Otherwise CJ doesn't have the correct version. That's the only two things I reckon are at play here. Bibifoc, are you sure the VN's OP uncompressed has the correct scripts? I can't verify as I'm at my cabin house in the middle of the National Forest and on shit bandwidth (getting a signal is tough enough, lol). Regards.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
CircleJerker Bibifoc I got caught having to finish another project and didn't get a chance until now to revisit this issue. You're not going to believe this. The "fixed" compressed are the same exact scripts as the previous one. The bugs are still there. I didn't even look first before I started porting everything over again and then I saw it... same issue. IF CJ's compressed version has the correct scripts from the current uncompressed then the uncompressed scripts in the VN's OP are borked. Otherwise CJ doesn't have the correct version. That's the only two things I reckon are at play here. Bibifoc, are you sure the VN's OP uncompressed has the correct scripts? I can't verify as I'm at my cabin house in the middle of the National Forest and on shit bandwidth (getting a signal is tough enough, lol). Regards.
Checked the scripts of my "fixed" version and they are NOT the same as in the previous unfixed version as both places mentioned in your below quoted post are correct now!
Bibifoc CircleJerker Wait.... re-reading your post you might have actually found the base of the issue... maybe. In CJ's compressed scripts "script2" has exactly mc "Sup' man! Good to see you." with dis (multiple=2)

I don't have the original uncompressed scripts so I cannot verify against them. Something is going on for sure (as I stated in that original post in the VN's thread here). But what's confusing me is that it also occurs in "script3" but only once after this scene with Maat (OEM line mc "Well, we're naked now. Are you happy?" with dis15 (multiple=2)):
Again, completely unmodded. CJ, are you sure you have the "Bugfixed" OEM files in your compressed posting? Thank you for your time.
gioated-family-guy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Checked the scripts of my "fixed" version and they are NOT the same as in the previous unfixed version as both places mentioned in your below quoted post are correct now!

View attachment 1764773
Motherfuck...... dude, now you're just fucking with me. Do you realize that in your current file the RPY's are correct and the RPYC's are WRONG! Holy shit brother !!!!

I had previously automatically converted the RPYC's which gave me the same buggy code, but your supplied RPY's are correct. Damnit brother, lmao.

The below are directly from your file... unarchive the RPYC and compare....they are not the same, lol

• Wow
Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Motherfuck...... dude, now you're just fucking with me. Do you realize that in your current file the RPY's are correct and the RPYC's are WRONG! Holy shit brother !!!!

I had previously automatically converted the RPYC's which gave me the same buggy code, but your supplied RPY's are correct. Damnit brother, lmao.

The below are directly from your file... unarchive the RPYC and compare....they are not the same, lol
:WutFace:How's that even possible?!:unsure:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
CircleJerker Yep, we might have to go on amazon and order those jackets soon. I'll get busy and get the mod corrected. I appreciate you sticking in there, we'll get it sorted bud. Have a great evening... I'm gonna grab another drink and hit the editor. Regards.

• Haha

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
:WutFace:How's that even possible?!:unsure:
I dunno, never seen it before.

Here's from the RPYC: mc "Sup' man! Good to see you." with dis (multiple=2) (wrong)
Here's from the RPY: mc "Sup' man! Good to see you." (multiple=2) with dis (correct)

Since RPY's are read in priority over RPYC's then no harm, no foul... but really odd to say the least.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Bibifoc, are you sure the VN's OP uncompressed has the correct scripts?
It seems things are ok now but just for that, I can tell RPYs I posted earlier in this thread are correct. I got them directly from the dev, not F95.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning. I've updated the links in the OP with current final dual-dialogue boxes (regardless of which one the player chooses in SanchoOptions). All should be well now in all screen resolutions. Le me know if you find any issues. Regards.

RNG

Sep 8, 2017
screenshot0002.png
This guy's hair is fucking killing me. He looks so out of place compared to the girls. And asian.

Reactions: rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
it seems the mod is not compatible with Unren.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
to edit dialogues?
???

I'm not sure I understand where you're coming from but ok, fair enough. Knock yourself out modifiying whatever you want without my work involved. Your mod is yours. Mine is mine. I've never altered any dev's dialogue scripting other than renaming characters to preserve their true intent. I view my work as enhancing their work, not altering it's core.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes