bastard92

Oct 25, 2019
Just wrote a review for the game that couldn't say more about how much I loved it. Stop reading comments and play it for christ's sake! It's perfect.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Caribdis

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
don't turn this to a sandbox game...it could easily happen that i spend my hard earned money in aphrodite's every day ;):love:

back to reality, i haven't finished playing OiaL yet but that was a good game.(y)

the first impression after entering Eternum...wow just wow, fuck football, i must play to the end of this episode :cool:
see U when i finished it :sneaky:

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
0.1 with 32 five star reviews, this must be literally the best thing ever posted on this site.

frankiller79

Jul 4, 2020
I was waiting for this second game from the developer Caribdis I love his work and the stories of his games are great and the girls are beautiful I hope the protagonist is stronger in Eternum good job

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
As I loved the first game, so it was a must to download this. Now I'll play it. :love:

Edit: Downloaded, played and it was a great start, so of course I'll have this under observation.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Their first game is great and very fun, but I find it a bit too silly to be in my top. But the story of this game hooked me very much! I hope it will stay in that tone, good comedy but not too over the top.

Although there is no phone to browse or useless mini-games (good thing imo), they mastered the renpy engine. The gameplay is very smooth with nice effects. I especially love the fact that images and text are loaded simultaneously.

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Very good first release, already loving the game! Loving Ready Player One and others like that vibe, the horror elements too!

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
The story part in the simumaltion with the ten gems to get ownership of the simulation reminds mit strong to the movie " Ready Player One " from 2018.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Normaly i avoid honey select games at all costs, but this one has surpised me!

Good work dev !

4.80 star(s) 878 Votes