Feb 21, 2023
I thought we had already established, that the ending of 0.8 will obviously be Caly standing - probably naked - in the living room of the Carters surrounded by everybody else. :WeSmart:
I would love that to be the case, and reading that discord post again it could be something funny and Caribdis is just bamboozling us ooooor Cari doing Cari things he actually had an epiphany for a cliffhanger that us mortals cannot begin to comprehend. And that's why I'm scared. Because that could totally be the case. And it scares me. Say what you will but when that update drops I might need some of this:
1697807290966.png

Reactions: Ungawa

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I would love that to be the case, and reading that discord post again it could be something funny and Caribdis is just bamboozling us ooooor Cari doing Cari things he actually had an epiphany for a cliffhanger that us mortals cannot begin to comprehend. And that's why I'm scared. Because that could totally be the case. And it scares me. Say what you will but when that update drops I might need some of this:
View attachment 3019853
I mean...if Cari keeps his MO it probably means that 0.8 won't have a cliffhanger after all. :KEK:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
View attachment 3019853
Considering that every update ending so far has been nothing but cliffhangers, I'm inclined to believe the latter.

• Wow
Reactions: Takkatakka

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Pretty sure @Elyxus agrees with that. What he meant was, that he liked is own sig banner with Annie the least. But I think he has remedied that fact by now due to finally making a fully animated "Annie goes Freeza mode" banner. :unsure:
Tried to make her as badass as possible (probably the only render that make that possible) but yes that's the spirit :ROFLMAO:
(But I probably overdid it with the thunder behind her).
And yes I agree with the first part of your post but I will not elaborate on this, it costed me this before :Kappa::
No love for croissant.png
Tell me the lore about this
There is no "lore" about it, just someone came here and asked for some "bestiality content and incest" and Pitrik is known for his Gertrude adoration :)

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Tried to make her as badass as possible (probably the only render that make that possible) but yes that's the spirit :ROFLMAO:
I disagree. The charged lightning in the background, matching the color of the energy ball, just makes it look like her power is that much more immense and daunting. I love it.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
And yes I agree with the first part of your post but I will not elaborate on this, it costed me this before :Kappa::
View attachment 3020399

There is no "lore" about it, just someone came here and asked for some "bestiality content and incest" and Pitrik is known for his Gertrude adoration :)
About that guy that made himself known in the thread for liking Maurice over the haremettes and the elven princess, I'd assumed he was referring to the goat that time since he never specified about which Maurice he was attracted to. A truly strange person indeed. :whistle::unsure:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Still so much time to go and I have to get so much done in that time...I just want to play it now! :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Caribdis can you make Nova " Nnnyaaahh and purrs " the next time Orion headpat her ?! :love: . Please.
but unlike here, she not thinking it but actually doing it, and Orion hears it,;) :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TemIIx
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes