DegenDesu

Sep 13, 2019
Why is the ghost lady in black dress so freaking hot?! If scary WHY HOT?!

PP be like shaking in fear while having a diamond boner. :HideThePain:

It's just too creepy... but damn, I hope she also gets lots of really sweet/romantic H-scenes (alongside the ones where she's not-undead or something). :love:

MC gonna fuck her until she ascends to heaven, by the blessed power of PP and cum, her soul is saved. He'll do what is called "Sexorcism" or "SEEGGSSorcism", and after lots of sexorcism sessions she finally has to cross over, just in time where both she and MC have started to develop romantic feelings or some bittersweet settings like that, I don't know. :KEK:

First she scares you, then makes you cum, then makes you cry. :WeSmart:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Since I'm a no sexy times until emotional attachment person irl, in avn's once there is sexy times it tends to short circuit my brain a bit and kinda just trick it into being like emotionally attached. So if MC dicks a girl down I want her in the harem.

I'm not a big fan of one and done side girls for this reason, I'm fine with the harem having primary women, but I'd rather all the girls be in the harem cause of my own personal weirdness, so I'm pro Eva being a LI, but I realize I'm an outlier.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Why is the ghost lady in black dress so freaking hot?! If scary WHY HOT?!

PP be like shaking in fear while having a diamond boner. :HideThePain:

It's just too creepy... but damn, I hope she also gets lots of really sweet/romantic H-scenes (alongside the ones where she's not-undead or something). :love:

MC gonna fuck her until she ascends to heaven, by the blessed power of PP and cum, her soul is saved. He'll do what is called "Sexorcism" or "SEEGGSSorcism", and after lots of sexorcism sessions she finally has to cross over, just in time where both she and MC have started to develop romantic feelings or some bittersweet settings like that, I don't know. :KEK:

First she scares you, then makes you cum, then makes you cry. :WeSmart:
images (1).jpeg

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 3071292

I'm back baby!!!
Sorry for leaving without warning, but some times the life is a little bitch. Never again, I hope, but I'm back and that's the important part.
And... well, a little summary of what I've missed? I'm going to read all the posts little by little but... help me Dorfnutter, you are my last hope.
AND I REALLY HOPE NO ONE OF YOU, BUNCH OF BLASFEMOUS HAVE SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT ANY OF THE GIRLS IN MY ABSENCE! Takkatakka???
Just kidding, I really miss you all this time, and I hope all of you are well, happy and of course praying for another wonderful Nova-filled update.

View attachment 3071301

EDIT: Holy fuck, Dylan is back too? BROTHEEEEEER!!!

View attachment 3071302
HUG.gif

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I would much rather have a scene with a beloved LI today, than a scene with a side girl today and the scene with the LI in five years time.
Exactly! (y)

That was all I was saying. I didn't wanted to miss a scene with Annie (or any other LI) just to get one with Eva. I mean, in the end we will see what Cari will do. For now he was pretty much spot on with every story decision.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2023
Personally I think Nova should be the one getting the chop for more Eva screentime, given that she has been getting too much as of late. But we all know that if Cari is going to make the call, the one he's gonna cut is obviously Luna. :KEK:
There is no need to cut Nova or any other LIs to give more screentime to Eva. I mean I love her, too. But there is still time for Eva's lewd scenes in the next 4 episodes. Besides [1.0] may not be the last episode of Eternum. Who knows?

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
When suggesting other characters to cut for more Eva (jokingly or otherwise), no one is putting forward the obvious: Gertrude.
She does nothing but take up space and be annoying. What has she contributed so far?
  • A means for Nancy to get a cheap implant. Substitute a short paragraph in another scene where Nancy says Ulysses gave all higher level employees at her company a free implant as part of the agreement for using her company's resources. Doesn't even need an additional render.
  • She played a minor part in the scheme to access to the laptop. Since she was never supposed to be there, her presence was not necessary.
Is there anyone here who would pick Gertrude over Eva if given the choice?

Ultimately, I trust that Caribdis will do what he thinks is right for the story. Some of that will please me (most of it, based on events up to now) and some won't.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
There is no need to cut Nova or any other LIs to give more screentime to Eva. I mean I love her, too. But there is still time for Eva's lewd scenes in the next 4 episodes. Besides [1.0] may not be the last episode of Eternum. Who knows?
Eva will most likely be part of a threesome with one of the main girl anyway;) (y) . Just like the Clone device will be used for a Lewd scene, and not for the plot.;):whistle:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Nedvaug Eternum has many more episodes to come (I think I recall Caribdis said it will be between 15 and 20?). 1.0 will be the end, but there can be an any number of episodes between 0.6 and 1.0 because that's how versioning works (0.9, 0.10, 0.11, ... 1.0).

Reactions: CinderFall201

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Uhm...we already know there there will be more than 10 episodes and that we likely see something like 0.15 before we will see a 1.0 version.

We'll see what Cari does, but fucking Eva outside of the harem girls really feels kinda like cheating at this point, I don't think I would be okay with that.

:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

It is [0.9] not [0.09].
It is a software version number not a decimal number, 0.10 > 0.9 > 0.1

Last edited:

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
When suggesting other characters to cut for more Eva (jokingly or otherwise), no one is putting forward the obvious: Gertrude.
She does nothing but take up space and be annoying. What has she contributed so far?
  • A means for Nancy to get a cheap implant. Substitute a short paragraph in another scene where Nancy says Ulysses gave all higher level employees at her company a free implant as part of the agreement for using her company's resources. Doesn't even need an additional render.
  • She played a minor part in the scheme to access to the laptop. Since she was never supposed to be there, her presence was not necessary.
Is there anyone here who would pick Gertrude over Eva if given the choice?

Ultimately, I trust that Caribdis will do what he thinks is right for the story. Some of that will please me (most of it, based on events up to now) and some won't.
Gertrude serves the comedy relief aspect of the story. She's there to make the Orion is trans joke and to serve as a foil/deus ex machina for Nancy. She probably won't be cut since Caribdis likes recurring joke characters. (Mike, Tom in OIAL, Jerry, etc.) While Eva might serve another type of relief ;) I doubt she'll be back although I agree with your idea. More diversity in characters you interact with add more intrigue.
Overall though I have to agree with the consensus, we have a bunch more LIs who need to have their cards punched and given children.

Oct 22, 2023
Uhm...we already know there there will be more than 10 episodes and that we likely see something like 0.15 before we will see a 1.0 version.

We'll see what Cari does, but fucking Eva outside of the harem girls really feels kinda like cheating at this point, I don't think I would be okay with that.
Did you mean [1.5]? Current version is [0.6] not [0.06].

I certainly think everyone wants more episodes for this masterpiece. If there will be more than 10 episodes, then Eva should be in LIs too. She was Orion's first, and is a pretty hot babe. Who wouldn't want that girl in his harem? :KEK:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Did you mean [1.5]? Current version is [0.6] not [0.06].

I certainly think everyone wants more episodes for this masterpiece. If there will be more than 10 episodes, then Eva should be in LIs too. She was Orion's first, and is a pretty hot babe. Who wouldn't want that girl in his harem? :KEK:
I mean, in the end Cari can name the versions pretty much as he wants, but the normal way would be something like 0.6...0.9, 0.10...0.16 and then, when it is done the jump to 1.0

Cari has already confirmed that there will be more than 10 episodes and that the 10th episode won't be 1.0

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Gertrude serves the comedy relief aspect of the story. She's there to make the Orion is trans joke and to serve as a foil/deus ex machina for Nancy. She probably won't be cut since Caribdis likes recurring joke characters. (Mike, Tom in OIAL, Jerry, etc.) While Eva might serve another type of relief ;) I doubt she'll be back although I agree with your idea. More diversity in characters you interact with add more intrigue.
Overall though I have to agree with the consensus, we have a bunch more LIs who need to have their cards punched and given children.
Comedies (which Eternum is, along with being sci-fi, mystery, and fantasy) don't need comic relief.

(to be clear, I'm not seriously suggesting her scenes be cut; or any scenes be cut; Caribdis should write the story he wants to write)

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes