X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
There's been two sex scenes with LI's so far in Eternum, of course they will be less rough than the two roughest scenes in a game with what... 15+ scenes? That's just statistics. As we get to more proper sex scenes with the girls, and with Penny in particular, I'm sure there will be some rougher scenes.

As to the animation speed, I think that's unfortunately a very restrictive kink of yours if you need it to be above a certain thrust-per-second for you to be satisfied. You could open the game files and access all the renders and animations and watch the videos sped up I guess. Actually that would probably not be to hard to mod; whenever an animation plays it's at 1.5x speed.
*100% satisfied

An known

Sep 16, 2021
i wish the scenes were as fast as his previous game's
which is as fast and hard as you can get

by fast i meant animation speed

well he's definitely wrong about the animations, they are a step down
it is still slow a little bit
How fast do you want?
You mean as fast like this:
20231120_191636.gif
"Damn the elevator may collapse if that happened" :KEK:

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
Any plans on including rape in the future? I read about the Patreon dilemma but seeing that Caribdis is also using SubscribeStar, that should not be an issue anymore, right?

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
Any plans on including rape in the future? I read about the Patreon dilemma but seeing that Caribdis is also using SubscribeStar, that should not be an issue anymore, right?
This is a vanilla game. Rape/ntr etc will not be added. If you are looking for something similar to Lauren's scene in Once in a Lifetime you will not find it here as the dev said he did not want to add content majority of his playerbase would dislike.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Depends on what you mean by that.

The MC raping anybody? No, that would not work in the game and utterly ruin the story.

The MC getting raped by another woman? One could argue that already somewhat happened, but it wasn't really portrait as a rape.

One of the LIs getting raped by someone else? No, Cari had a scene like that in his previous game Once upon a Lifetime and even though it was easy to avoid, his community utterly hated it so he kinda vowed never to implement something like that ever again.

A smaller character getting raped by another smaller character or a villain? That almost happened in the game twice before the rapist got...interrupted and I don't think we will see a full scene like that in which the criminal succeeds.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Do you really to incite a mob in the thread? That's a no go. Same with the others who've asked before for NTR, swinging and so on way back before you did. Cari is not going to include those in Eternum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes