Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
slightly off topic but not that much.
I've been playing with Final Fantasy xiv for a while now, I have an AuRa that I previously based on widowmaker, blue skin etc etc.
However since I'm a Fantasia Addict :cry::ROFLMAO:( the item you buy so you can change the appearance of your character ) . I was playing around with. and now I have a dragon girl inspired By none other than Nova.

inspired is a key word here. freckles are impossible to make with the limited character creation system, I can give her some but it wont have the same effect, so I kept her dragon skales on her face instead:cool:

so this is how she originally looked like, I have a spare fantasia to change back, if I discouraged by a copy-cat character. :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and this is the New 2.0 Nova Version :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
see, I told you it won't be that much of an off-topic:LOL:
Ooooh cute, I like the second one in particular, sadly I know almost nothing about FF (if not for some characters like Tifa, Cloud etc...) so I can't offer more than my appreciation for your work. :giggle: :giggle:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Ooooh cute, I like the second one in particular, sadly I know almost nothing about FF (if not for some characters like Tifa, Cloud etc...) so I can't offer more than my appreciation for your work. :giggle: :giggle:
Now that a Fellow Nova believer acknowledged her , I'm bit more confident in her, thx:giggle:;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dylan741

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
Oh wow i like the second one too, Eternum and Artemis are my 2 favorite AVN's i must confess i know nothing about FF. Is FF XIV the version that is not turn based? If so i might have to try that.

Reactions: Dylan741

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Oh wow i like the second one too, Eternum and Artemis are my 2 favorite AVN's i must confess i know nothing about FF. Is FF XIV the version that is not turn based? If so i might have to try that.
FFXIV is the mmorpg one that you pay monthly for like wow.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Dorfnutter, any chance I could get that feedback now? :HideThePain:

View attachment 3106708
Your list is more comprehensive (though I'm pretty sure the Dalia-Penny threesome is DEFINITELY going to be a thing and it's likely going stem from their ongoing sibling rivalry to contrast the wholesome sharing that Lauren and Judie scene had in OIAL) but as I said in my post you've quoted, the pairings I've cited are based on what the story has been hinting so far, pairings that might not even come to fruition given Cari's comments on the subject...

Screenshot_20231122_035428_Discord.jpg

I understand why he would say such, though. Threesome combos are well and good, but you still have to make them work in the context of the narrative, so IMO those whose pairings have been hinted so far will take greater priority over the ones with little to no development (i.e. Nancy and Nova, Annie and Alex, Penny and Alex).

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yup, it's the most cute of all the version imho. :giggle:
I'm honest I don't know, I just know most of the characters thanks to the movies, I never played the games I would like to help you but you need to ask to the others, sorry. :)

Lilybelle

Jan 22, 2023
Your list is more comprehensive (though I'm pretty sure the Dalia-Penny threesome is DEFINITELY going to be a thing and it's likely going stem from their ongoing sibling rivalry to contrast the wholesome sharing that Lauren and Judie scene had in OIAL) but as I said in my post you've quoted, the pairings I've cited are based on what the story has been hinting so far, pairings that might not even come to fruition given Cari's comments on the subject...

View attachment 3106764

I understand why he would say such, though. Threesome combos are well and good, but you still have to make them work in the context of the narrative, so IMO those whose pairings have been hinted so far will take greater priority over the ones with little to no development (i.e. Nancy and Nova, Annie and Alex, Penny and Alex).
I acknowledge that all the combinations wouldn't be reasonable. I included them all because I wanted a comprehensive list for tracking (and it's nice to dream). To boil down the original topic into a single question, what's your support for Alex/Nova? I didn't have anything in my notes to suggest they'd be a pair and I wanted to update my list accordingly if I missed something.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I acknowledge that all the combinations wouldn't be reasonable. I included them all because I wanted a comprehensive list for tracking (and it's nice to dream). To boil down the original topic into a single question, what's your support for Alex/Nova? I didn't have anything in my notes to suggest they'd be a pair and I wanted to update my list accordingly if I missed something.
Uhh...Ogygia?

Edit: Also Nova swapping stories with Alex and wanting to know how to let loose in bed (as opposed to the Annie-Nancy combo of intimate inexperienced vs passionate experienced) could be a good excuse for a threesome between them (at least, that's how I reasoned it).

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilybelle

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

View attachment 3106764

Is that a screenshot you just took, so he has a new Luna avatar? :illuminati:

Sadly, yeah, Dorfnutter is right, my beautiful threesome with the two redhead maidens will never be real. But a man can dream. A man can dream.
Yeah well...we have 7 LIs to pairs of 2...so that would be 7!/(2!*(7-2)!)? That would be 21...if you add Caly it would be 7 more, so 28 possible combinations... :KEK:

And of course we also need normal 1 on 1 scenes and not all examples make sense. Luna might not be able to touch another girl. Some combinations might even be out of the question due to Patreon. I think the most likely would be Nancy/Annie, Dalia/Alex, Nova/Annie...maybe Luna/Penny depending on if that works for Luna and technically the sisters and Nancy in some combinations, but that could be risky due to Patreon. :unsure:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Is that a screenshot you just took, so he has a new Luna avatar? :illuminati:
Yes (could be from a wallpaper that's yet to be shared).

Some combinations might even be out of the question due to Patreon.
We're talking about a developer who managed to make a Lauren and Judie threesome scene work without earning the wrath of the overseers of Patreon. I'm pretty sure he could find a way to make a Threesome or Foursome with the Carters work as well.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yes (could be from a wallpaper that's yet to be shared).

We're talking about a developer who managed to make a Lauren and Judie threesome scene work without earning the wrath of the overseers of Patreon. I'm pretty sure he could find a way to make a Threesome or Foursome with the Carters work as well.
Interesting...

Well...I don't know what the exact rules are. Maybe if you don't show them licking each other's pussies or outright scissoring each other and always keeping Orion in the middle, Patreon might be okay with it. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes